Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6246|Bristol
yeah some good ideas, thanks guys karma coming to you tomorrow
MagiCandy
+18|6664
- f35 aerial sniper duels - You need at least 4 people, 2 flying the jets and 2 snipers. Hover the jets over an area where the snipers can jump on top of the jets. Proceed to hover as high as you want to. When the snipers are ready they proceed to shoot each other from atop of the jets. (M95 is not recommended because it does too much damage to the jets.)

- musket line - (recommended min players of 6). Everybody uses a bolt action sniper, and then assembles into two sides. Be about a Humvee apart and get into a line. The object is to kill the other line before you die and you CAN'T use scopes. 

- Rocket War - Everybody is an AT guy except for one person. This one person will not participate in the fight, thier job is to be support and make sure nobody runs out of ammo. This is an FFA last man standing fight. Suggested to be with in a small area (empty pool, or sand pit for example).

- Rifle vs. Knife - (2 people on same team) One man is a medic, the other is a sniper, starting about 50m apart. The sniper tries to kill the medic, if he succeeds, he becomes the knifer. The medic tries to dodge the shots and knife him. If he is successful, he revives the sniper and the sniper must try again. 

50 hours of seeding makes you invent many things to not be bored
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6246|Bristol
hmm there good thanks i swear ill give karma when i can
LT.Victim
+1,175|6573|British Columbia, Canada
Escape the Kidnap.

A medic Knifes, then revives his own teammate, once the guy getting knifed gets away, its his turn to try it on the other guy..

I do this all the time when waiting for the round to start
Axon
Jet Whore
+107|6508
2 people in aviators jump out above an AA, who lands in it (and doesn't die) wins.
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6771
Minefield: Mod AT mines so they last forever, stick them in a field with tons of undergrowth, and get two jeeps to drive across them.

The helicopter hit: Players must drive an FAV up a ramp and attempt to hit and kill a passing chopper.

Search and rescue: Needs two teams. 5 men jump out of a chopper above a sea. The 6th man must pick them all up in a boat and deliver them to a location. First back with all 5 people wins.

Plane switch: Using two bombers, a passenger must successfully switch planes as many times as they can mid air. Highest number of switches without dying or crashing wins.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6556
Everyone stands on an F-35, the pilot hovers as high as he can get it, then you play king of the hill. Last one to fall wins. Even harder on a blackhawk.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6538|Belgium

Boat race. First one to race from the carrier around the little island and back to the carrier wins. (or around the whole big island on wake but that's probably too long). To make it interesting. Everyone gets one driver, one engineer and one other guy to man the mounted gun. If your driver dies, someone needs to switch. (another possibility is one driver and one engineer who needs to decide for himself if he wants to repair or shoot).

(if they start right next to each other, another rule needed to be invented as it would be too easy to kill then. So wait till they reached the island before shooting. if they start farther from each other, shooting can be done from the start).
String3R
+15|6240
3 jets - 2 support (one either side) and 1 engineer in the middle they have to be on the same team and manage to come together and fully repair and reload each other and then pull out of the formation.

or

Jet Chicken the 1 to pull out first loses

+1 to Sniper UK Ghost for great topic and your English lol - Rule Britannia

Last edited by String3R (2007-04-14 04:00:18)

tiptopT
+72|6593|Scotland's Capital

k30dxedle wrote:

tiptopT wrote:

2 - Bullet (Musical) Cars (Chairs) - Support guys fires his gun (essentially the music) while 5 guys run around a humvee.  When gun stops firing all try and jump in to Humvee, the person not in gets shot (also would have to move down vehicle class the fewer folk you get...would need work!
Or start with 7 people/Black Hawk, move down to 6 people/APC, 5 people/HMMWV, 4 people/buggy, 3 people/tank, and finally 2 people/jet or TOW.
Bang on what i was meaning, just couldnt br bothered working it out last man gets teabagged!!!
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6246|Bristol
Some great idea's thanks guys

Ive given karma to the people with the best ideas as i dont have much again already (1 now)
Barrakuda777
+86|6747|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
Erm, you could resurect my golf or fishing game and film it
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=10949 - Golf
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=12900 - Fishing

Battlefirld Golf - for the bored or insane

The Royal and ancient course of Karkand is where the 1st round of the battlefield open is to be staged.

The Objective

To traverse a specified hole (what flag from where) to a specified flag ( to get within capping distance) in the least number of shots.

The Rules...

A player is to get to the flag in as few shots as possible.

A player only makes a valid shot if the shot results in a kill on an opposing target, the player is then to move to where their shot landed (as denoted by that persons kit remains) and so on until they are within capturing distance of the specified flag.
A player is to count all shots they take in reaching the flag regardless of if the shot is valid or not (if you miss the kill, the shot still counts towards your total)
Each hole consists of a starting point and an objective flag to be laid out here in the course rules, the best rounds are to be posted and a leader board created.

The Course - 32 player karkand (front 9 USMC - back 9 MEC)

Hole 1 - par 4

Front right spawn by the fixed machine gun to the 1st MEC flag (hotel)

Course ettiquette:

Golfers are to walk at all times, a caddy is permitted to keep supporters back by what ever means necessary to ensure a peaceful round of golf for the player. If killed whilst on the course you will be unable to complete the hole regardless of the loving attentions of any course medics. There is no limit to the number of times you may practice the hole before posting your "best round score" but please do only post honest results, if you do have a caddy be sure to mention them so they can be added to the leaderboard with you - golf buggies are allowed for use by caddies only but this may be frowned on by the rest of the spectators on the course.

Good luck and happy golfing.

BAA first Meet (BAA – Battlefield Anglers Association)

All courses are admissible in the fish-off and any number of anglers are expected to take up their rods and bait in what is sure to be a hotly disputed contest.  Anglers are allowed to use whatever bait (placed explosive C4, Claymore, or Mine only) they like however it does seem likely that the sandwich (C4) is to be the favourite among this largely pro field.

The results and winners will be sorted by category –

Size of the fish
Size is the number of kills per catch  - > as in if u catch / kill 5 people at once that is a 5 pound fish,
1 kill is a one pounder etc…

Number of fish caught in a session
This is the number of catches in a given period without interruption - > as in as a streak, if u die your streak is broken and a new session starts.

As a standard it is expected that all participants respect the course they are on and refrain from running or the use of vehicles as this can have a detrimental impact on the mental state of the fish and other participants.

As with Sniper Golf it is admissible to have a kit-man (only 1 per fisherman) who is able to assist in the maintenance of the fisherman and his tackle (no dirty puns please!) . This can be either a bait runner (support) to ensure a steady supply of bait , spiritual advisor (medic - NO REVIVES plz, meds only) to keep the fisherman in the running through a trying session, or any other kit as preferred to keep competing fisherman or spectators at bay and ensure a good clean fish for their sponsor angler.

All results are to be taken on the honour of the angler but photos / screens of prise catches and or excellent sessions would be preferred.  Also please ensure that all kit men are mentioned in the results as behind every great angler is a great kit man.

Have fun and happy fishing!

Any questions please feel free to ask …

Kooda

Leaderboards
Size
1) Ali - 5 pounds
2) IA_Ace_oF_H4DES - 3 pounds
3) Ali - 3 pounds
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Number in a session

1) Ali - 9
2) Ali - 5
3) IA_Ace_oF_H4DES - 2
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6278|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
So, when do we get to see videos of these games.

Make them and I will give you 1,000,000 karma or a really big hug. Whichever means more to you.
tiptopT
+72|6593|Scotland's Capital

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

Make them and I will give you 1,000,000 karma or a really big hug. Whichever means more to you.
Hug FTW!!
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6432|My room

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

Depends:

Are you a girl or guy?
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6278|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)

tiptopT wrote:

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

Hug FTW!!
Ey! you make the vid, you get the hug, but otherwise don't be poaching Sniper's lovin'!
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6534|the Netherlands
remember joint ops single player/learning mode air base with blackhawks ,littlebirds ,vehicles etc.

you had to get in a few choppers to do some learning missions ,rescue a Squad, shoot all barrels and trucks with BH miniguns , get in a LB gunship and attack a radar post ... and finally attack a enemy base and destroy a chopper on the heloplatform ...

well anyway i always liked to jump in a singleplayer mission just to fly etc ...
but you could use that for making a mini game where people need to compete to each other in carrying out those missions in a certain time or something you could do iit with 2 squads vs 2 squads or 1vs 1, 3 vs 3  ...
im not into the movie making mini game creating shit but i do love to see what people made and created using BF2 youtube search BF2 /Battlefield etc.  keep up the good work lads !!!
if any one uses my idea* for a minigame and makes a movie out of it or a real gameplay thing thenPM me!! I'm in dudes A HOOAH !!

*( probably been made allready )
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6578|NYC / Hamburg

Talon wrote:

Search and rescue: Needs two teams. 5 men jump out of a chopper above a sea. The 6th man must pick them all up in a boat and deliver them to a location. First back with all 5 people wins.
expanding on that idea
- map: wake
- 2 teams
- 5 people are dropped off randomly into the sea (minimum 100m between them)
- 6th guy picks them up with the chopper. First team to have all remaining players back at the "base" wins. You can also try to kill guys on the other team to reduce the number of people you have to rescue to win (i.e. if you kill one guy you only need to get 5 players onto the carrier to win). If you have more deaths than the other team you cannot win until you kill enough enemies so that your #death </= to theirs
- swimming is allowed, no going onto the land though

what do you guys think?
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6246|Bristol
I really like the fishing and the golf idea ill do my best to stick it in the movie

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

im a bloke so i want a hug hehe, um we getting the server next week so take in filming and editing, will be done by may sometime ill pm you then
AWSMsniper
+3|6320
FOOTBALL
make a map so that ther is a field...
then have a quarterback, and two teams worth of linemen.
then, on go, QB pulls out a nade. for a completed pass, he has to throw the nade and kill the other teams lineman. your linemen have to herd the other linemen into range with their knives and their linemen have to try and stab the qb.your linemen can defend him. linemen on the opposing team can only go past the qb the length of a humvee.
have fun!!
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6246|Bristol
to me football means the real UK sport where theres 2 football posts, and ill jsut do that on css as there is loads of football maps
FragdaddyXL
+9|6312
Sandbox Mario Kart. Preferably in Karkand. Use Vodniks and have a teammate sit in the back, spawning explosive barrels(Banana's).
Jem250
+4|6245|Bath, UK
No-one's yet pointed out the obvious artillery cricket... running through arty areas as much as possible - best done for video by getting the commanders up on the high building by hotel on Sharqi and using the street past Hotel along the waterfront as the crease.

On a similarly deeply British vein there's a simple variant on bulldog - define an area to run across, line up across one side and try to reach the other side. In the mean time a couple of nasty people in the middle have to try to knife you. Feel free to have the deceased join the knifers if they die. I recommend Square at Karkand - a nice square area to run across and numerous vantage points to co-ordinate/adjudicate from. If you're feeling bold you could even allow the runners to revive dead team mates...
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6314|The | Netherlands
Who makes the best jump (the most far, dunno how to say exact but OK) with the Humvee on Square, Karkand.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6534|the Netherlands
3lmo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s31/0329010/kerry1782mw4cw517qd.gif
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

i thought thomas morgan used funny pictures in forum but you absolutely have the best

Last edited by Tjasso (2007-04-16 03:38:23)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard