Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6263
pretty cool video dude hats off
well,im very gd with tv missiles,and so,to balance the points i earn,i say to my pilot that ill let the black hawks,tanks and apcs for him,and the rest is mine (jets,helis,cars etc.anything that moves fast at all)

teamwork ftw!
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6372|the land of bourbon
nice vid... overall 8/10
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Bone
+2|6243

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

Nice, I love TV'ing but most pilots are either selfish or complete nubcakes. Either way they don't line up shots. But sometimes you come across one of those pilots who knows what he's doing and then it's pure fun.
I liked your video (+1),  myself I still have some difficulties with TV'ing other choppers while in a duel where both are pulling evasive maneuvers and I've never been able to TV a jet.
TVing is easy, being a great pilot isn't. You have the noobs who get over anxious and blow thier load to early, before you line up, or start looking around at other targets when its the pilots job to point out the target. I can't stand having a gunner who stays in machine gun looking around at different things when I'm pointing towards another target. And then when the freaking chopper i was trying to get them to shoot at blows us up I get called the noob. Target priority enters into few noobs mind, they are as follows:

1. Enemy choppers

2. AA

3. tanks, apc, and buggies

4. soft targets

5. jets (jets come last because 90% of gunners can't hit them anyway)

I have over 6,000 driver ability points to back this up with.
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6586|Toronto-Canada
i think it was cool.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6710|Melbourne, Australia
Nice vid  AUSSIE POOOWWERRRRR (NODE #6 BABY!!)
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6642|United States
Nice video +1
Redback00
+51|6565

I.M.I Militant wrote:

Nice vid  AUSSIE POOOWWERRRRR (NODE #6 BABY!!)

Private_Adam wrote:

Nice video +1
thx
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6648|Devil's Perch
Sorry dude, I don't get the idea either.
You're talking about teamwork and how this video is NOT about showing off a few good kills and then we get some Lenny Kravitz background music while we're watching TV guided, dumbfire or MG hit enemies.
I say you get 8/10 for the video itself which is nice to watch but only 1/10 for not accomplishing the mission of demonstrating teamwork.
As the second poster already said: that video just shows what the assault chopper should be doing anyways. What would really have been interesting would have been the voip - or ts recording or something - to actually demonstrate teamwork.

Don't feel offended please. I had just expected something different when starting the video.
Proud member of a dead community.
ssonrats
+221|6636
Bit eratic with the tv imo.
CouchPotato
+9|6219
good stuff. I like the vid!
Chodda
+67|6724
why does my movie threads get moved to Media but then as soon as someone else posts one it doesn't
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6698|67.222.138.85

Chodda wrote:

why does my movie threads get moved to Media but then as soon as someone else posts one it doesn't
A mod wasn't paying attention to this one until now.

Moved
Stumanbmx
S!l3nt But D3adly
+86|6595|Pickle Village
good stuff.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6469|Communist Republic of CA, USA
Good Video.  Definately better to watch then the same damn solo videos.  Sure that's what the chopper is meant to do, but no one ever does it that way.  You just get redlined and abandoned so Mr. Solo King can have his moment of E-Penis Glory.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6451|UK

surgeon_bond wrote:

Redback00 wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

so, you want a cookie for what a chopper is already expected to do? not to be crass, but its just, isnt that how it always is?
Expected ......yes

But does it happen....Almost never

Either the pilot sits around waiting for the gunner to kill everything. Or the pilot doesn't line the gunner up. Not too often you have a chopper team.

Keep your cookie...you meant to be crass or else you wouldn't have said it.
thats what we like to see, good communication and teamwork between pilot and gunner, i used to fly with this dude called avosk1, i still do now and again, we are kickass together

http://bf2s.com/player/59865951/ theyre his stats, he knows how to fly choppers check his time spen tin them, 1300 hours ffs
Yeah I have flown with him he not a bad gunner ranked in the top 100, he lives near me.
Redback00
+51|6565

AmbassadorofPain wrote:

You're talking about teamwork and how this video is NOT about showing off a few good kills and then we get some Lenny Kravitz background music while we're watching TV guided, dumbfire or MG hit enemies.
I say you get 8/10 for the video itself which is nice to watch but only 1/10 for not accomplishing the mission of demonstrating teamwork.
As the second poster already said: that video just shows what the assault chopper should be doing anyways. What would really have been interesting would have been the voip - or ts recording or something - to actually demonstrate teamwork.

Don't feel offended please. I had just expected something different when starting the video.
Point taken. All the talking stuff is in there but once your done editing it's the shots that people want to see, not two guys talking . If you watch closely, on most of the pilot/hellfire kills, the green speaker icon pops up...that's me talking.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6460

Redback00 wrote:

AmbassadorofPain wrote:

Point taken. All the talking stuff is in there but once your done editing it's the shots that people want to see, not two guys talking . If you watch closely, on most of the pilot/hellfire kills, the green speaker icon pops up...that's me talking.
What he means(unless I completly misunderstood) is that you should have left the original sounds there showing people what you are actually discussing about.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
NoMisser69
+2|6229|Toronto,Ontario
good chopper skillz
Redback00
+51|6565

NoMisser69 wrote:

good chopper skillz
thx
ssonrats
+221|6636

NoMisser69 wrote:

no chopper skillz
Sorry, couldn't resist that!

Last edited by ssonrats (2007-04-12 17:36:17)

Chodda
+67|6724
|aw|
Redback00
+51|6565

ssonrats wrote:

Bit eratic with the tv imo.
I like to call it unorthodox
too_money2007
+145|6299|Keller, Tx
my vids are better
Redback00
+51|6565

too_money2007 wrote:

my vids are better
Ouch...that's pretty harsh. Guess I should close the thread then. Maybe provide a link or two to your videos.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard