ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6767|In your head

FrEaK wrote:

what are u saying is bullshit u can register for FREE on fileplanet, i have done that too
Fileplanet still sucks balls there download times suck. I can go to other sites and download there patches in half the time.
[BambiKillerz]Brian
+1|6729
ill pay the uav is cool
FILAMU_NOR
+0|6707|Bærum, norway
im sooo agreed i love it
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6767|In your head
Oh mabec the movie is in quicktime and quicktime tends to have problwms for me.....is there any other versions?
TC><Injecter
+4|6854|Berlin, Germany
You know you can login with your EMAILADRESS YOU USE ON YOUR BF2 ACCOUNT?!
NTADarwin
+1|6747
Fileplanet Sucks, but back on the subject...I belive the UAV isn't shot down in the first one, I believe it ran out of fuel, and exploded.

-NTADarwin
ST19AG_WGreymon
+5|6766|Clinton, MD, USA
That movie was awesome, music rocked too.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6710|Espoo, Finland
Man, can they seriously be so stupid that they make an UAV fly in like 100m? It looks damn ridiculous!
Those will be shot down with pistols damn it
Wild1234
+1|6711

ghostgr wrote:

Fileplanet still sucks balls there download times suck. I can go to other sites and download there patches in half the time.
I dunno where your DLing from, when I DL from fileplanet I often get around a megabyte (not bit) a second. Other sites generally work at around 700KB or so... So I dont see how your getting it in half the time at other sites, well unless there is a long line to wait for. I'm the oposite, I hate it when I cant find a file I'm looking for on fileplanet because their servers are so fast and reliable. And no, you dont have to pay to subscribe if you dont want to.

Still though, nice vid. Should make things intreasting when you get an enemy team playing smart and shooting the UAV. Of corse half the time your team dont know what the red blips on the map mean anyways, lol
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6870|United Kingdom
i say filefront sucks, only because i got a fileplanet subscription...
J.P.Morgen
+7|6713|In a 24/7 Night Server
It looks like it appears pretty fast, maybe you could launch it in front of enemy planes or heli and cause them to crash. LOL

Just a thought.  They would have to be at the right height, but worth a try if they are killing your team.
J.P.Morgen[UAV]Planewhore
Haha
Renagade Warrior
+0|6790|U.K
http://www.unionen.se/pub/BF2se%5F%2D%5F1.2%5Falpha.rar  This vid shows off some of the new features of patch 1.2 alpha version.
ilyandor
+31|6714|Phoenix, AZ
I don't believe it. A UAV dont fly at 100 feet altitude. Not even in EA Land. This video is not real. Just some MOD.
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6738|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs
it's the ALFA test fase and in the movie of Renagade : http://www.unionen.se/pub/BF2se%5F%2D%5F1.2%5Falpha.rar
is the UAV flying a lot higher

but visible UAV's still gonna rock, since you'll see whenn some bloody commander put an UAV above you

Last edited by [DEI]Bart (2006-01-16 14:18:35)

Ryan
+1,230|6869|Alberta, Canada

thats sweet, i thought it would be higher up in the sky. i wonder if it just blows up when the UAV is dun ahahahaha just kidding. looks kinda scary too....

Last edited by ryan_14 (2006-01-16 16:03:54)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6745|California

BF2.se 1.2 Patch Video

http://totalbf2.filecloud.com/files/fil … e_id=98564

im looking for mirrors right now, but if someone wants to convert it feel free
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6873|-

stryyker wrote:

BF2.se 1.2 Patch Video

http://totalbf2.filecloud.com/files/fil … e_id=98564

im looking for mirrors right now, but if someone wants to convert it feel free
Threads merged.
oberst_enzian
+234|6768|melb.au

[DEI]Bart wrote:

but visible UAV's still gonna rock, since you'll see whenn some bloody commander put an UAV above you
yes, this would be quite cool... i have often had mixed feelings about the UAV, and wondered how things would play without it, what kind of gameplay experience one would have (much more suspense and planning, i would imagine). this is the next best thing
monkeyhunkeytunkey
+2|6767
i think that slow piece of shit can go to hell going so slow but at least the noobs will educate them selves how to fly.
SuB
+50|6701
anyone else notice that alpha video starts with the date 13/1 to 16/1/2005 lol
Chowley
+1|6711|Ireland
Not jumping and shooting looks awful, it will probably feel too restrictive, Im not a noob tuber either. The slower prone will probably gimp support as well
[g0t]JediPimp
Banned
+0|6774
Note to self............ Get Expert Command and any other badges/ribbons, etc that are associated with Commander before EA fucks it up with this new patch
supa_fly52
Save a Mouse, Eat a Pussy
+8|6781|Gold Coast, Australia
File Planet can 'Suck My Ass'

Upload the Video to Google Video, its faster and better too

Viva La Google!!
Shortstuffthe1st
+0|6735
why does everyone refuse to use file planet?
im not a fan but im not gonna cry just coz its from there
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6759|Oslo, Norway

Absinthe wrote:

well, that site gets stuck on 59%. I tried twice.
I've uploaded the file to googlevideo. its now being verified.
how long does it take to verify? and what should i search for?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard