Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6713
Please lets stop with all of the threads arguing about religion.  Every single day I see new threads arguing about how you know god exits or evolution.  Instead of starting up a new thread every couple of days on the same thing, why can't you just post on a existing thread?  There must be at least 20 different threads on every "religion vs science" topic I can think of.

On another note, why is everyone so emotional?  Let other ppl believe what they want.  It doesn't make any sense to have these 200-post-long debates when you are not going to change anyone's mind.  Do you honestly believe that someone is going to change their beliefs because of what they read in some BF2s forum?

Evolution is a fact.  Get over it.  Whether you are a christian or not, you cannot deny the existence of evolution. 

You all know that the bible was written over a hundred years after Jesus's death by a group of monks.  You shouldn't take every word litteraly, but symbolically. 

To all of you aetheists out there, how can you not believe that there is some type of divine somthing out there?  Just look aroun you!  I find it hard to believe that the creation of the universe was just a random accident.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6723
Then what is the meaning of life?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
jonsimon
+224|6502

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Bananas.
Deadmonkiefart
+177|6713
The meaning of life is to find the meaning of life.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6470|cuntshitlake

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hitchh … the_Galaxy

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2007-04-07 12:41:16)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Deadmonkiefart
+177|6713
Stop murdering my thread. Stay on topic.
Deadmonkiefart
+177|6713

DeathUnlimited wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hitchh … the_Galaxy
[sarcasm]Yes we all get it. Haha how witty of you.  It is not like someone answers that question with a 42 every time it is asked.[/sarcasm]
herrr_smity
+156|6635|space command ur anus
i like science vs religion it always brings out the stupid
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6660

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Instead of starting up a new thread every couple of days on the same thing, why can't you just post on a existing thread?
Oh, the delicious irony...
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6536|Global Command

UON wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Instead of starting up a new thread every couple of days on the same thing, why can't you just post on a existing thread?
Oh, the delicious irony...
Skorpy-chan
+127|6352|Twyford, UK

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

To survive and pass on it's genes.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6361
just make a seperate catagory for it and let them have at it. Like throwing a Prime rib bone to 11 two month old German Shepherd puppies.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6532|South Florida

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Evolution is a fact.  Get over it. t.
Thus the argument begins.

I hate religion with all my heart, and i want to save as many people from it as i can, just like they want to save me by making me believe in a magical super hero named god.

I find it fun argueing and i could argue about it all day.
15 more years! 15 more years!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

To live it.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
OmniDeath
~
+726|6651

[sarcasm] so lets make another thread about it...that will stop more threads being made!! and while im at it, ill say my own opinions that others will disagree with, that wont start more debating...im sooo smart. [/sarcasm]
stef10
+173|6489|Denmark

jonsimon wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Bananas.
No, it is cake.
D6717C
Anger is a gift
+174|6640|Sin City

Do you  know your theology?

Who was the 3rd man in history to walk on water?

The 1st one was Christ...

The 2nd one was the apostle, Peter...

Then there was this guy, Jose...

https://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5937/1579bb11me2.jpg

Sorry, coudn't resist.
Crazy-Madness
+8|6491
why religion?     

whats about Buddhism??
LawJik
The Skeptical Realist
+48|6538|Amherst, MA
Its that annoying righthandfork guy. He joined on April 5th (2 days ago), and has made 3 repetitive and close minded,  evolution v. creationism topics.

Evolution can’t explain human achievement
A Conversation between a Darwinist and a Creationist
Atheism is illogical

Hardly debate topics, obviously you aren't going to change your opinion righthandfork, your below the level of debate-able. Just Stop.

The ONLY posts this guy has, are on the 3 religion topics he started...

Go to a religion forum you creationism missionary..

Last edited by LawJik (2007-04-07 16:15:18)

G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6633|Sea to globally-cooled sea
The meaning of life is to love.  Consider this:  Genesis tells us that God created us in His own image.  The apostle John tells us in his first epistle that God is love.  St. Paul writes that God's love is made perfect through us.

Then why does so much bad shit happen?  Why do people do bad things?  Why does God allow bad things?

The answer lies in exploring the nature of Love.  We cannot force anyone to love.  We cannot be forced to love anyone.  If someone does not like me, that is their choice.  They can decide not to like me.  If we were all forced to love, then would it really be love?  Absolutely not.  So, in order to be able to love perfectly, we need to be able to chose NOT to love.

That is what the whole tree in the garden of eden is about.  Whether there ever was an adam and an eve and a garden and a tree and an apple and a snake...it's all irrelevent.  The point is, God created us to love perfectly, so he gave us the ability to choose not to love if we so want to.

That is the meaning of life.  And some of us will choose to love, and some of us will choose not to love.  And some of us will be kind to those who choose to love, and others will flame.  It's all part of package

peace,

Genius.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6692|United States of America
It will stop when enough people get fed up. At the present time we are once again in the midst of the religion area of the D&ST Cycle of Topics.
EVieira
+105|6485|Lutenblaag, Molvania

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Please lets stop with all of the threads arguing about religion.  Every single day I see new threads arguing about how you know god exits or evolution.  Instead of starting up a new thread every couple of days on the same thing, why can't you just post on a existing thread?  There must be at least 20 different threads on every "religion vs science" topic I can think of.

On another note, why is everyone so emotional?  Let other ppl believe what they want.  It doesn't make any sense to have these 200-post-long debates when you are not going to change anyone's mind.  Do you honestly believe that someone is going to change their beliefs because of what they read in some BF2s forum?

Evolution is a fact.  Get over it.  Whether you are a christian or not, you cannot deny the existence of evolution. 

You all know that the bible was written over a hundred years after Jesus's death by a group of monks.  You shouldn't take every word litteraly, but symbolically. 

To all of you aetheists out there, how can you not believe that there is some type of divine somthing out there?  Just look aroun you!  I find it hard to believe that the creation of the universe was just a random accident.
Ok, let's see if I got this right. You said you are tired of religion versus science threads, but you make one yourself. Then you say "let ppl believe what they want" but imediatly after that you tell creationists to get over it, they are wrong. Then you tell the atheists they are wrong. Wtf?
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered;  the point is to discover them."
Galileo Galilei  (1564-1642)
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6682|Canberra, AUS
*blinks*
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6679|Colorado
You can either believe in the fairy tales they hand down & live for another life where you will be rewarded for denying this one, or you can live in reality & make this life the best one it possible can be for you & yours.

Religion is a crutch for people who don't want to try in this life because it is too hard & it must be gods will.
Amazing how every religious person can discern gods will.
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6750|Backward Ass Kansas

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

42 - but the trick is to find the question....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard