I was playing 2142 on some server in Europe and all the sudden i got booted back to the login soldier screen and now when i log in nothing shows up its all bare. I was a Commisar Gold and now it says im a recruit what does this mean?

liquidat0r says:

Due to an ISP service outage the soldier databases are not accessible to players who are logging in. The problems with service are not limited to only Battlefield and are causing similar login issues with other titles that utilize IGN/Gamespy online services. Because this issue is not intrinsically linked to the systems used to operate Battlefield or any of the other affected games but rather the communication between players and those systems we are uncertain of when the ISP outage will be corrected. EA DICE and Gamespy are working hard to resolve this issue as quickly as possible and sincerely appreciate your patience during this outage.
http://forums.ea.com/mboards/ann.jspa?s … ;annID=359

Last edited by liquidat0r (2007-04-03 08:43:34)

leggi
+1|6557
i just got the same m8 i think EA have fucked something i was just about to come here and look for help
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6741
Can't even login, think the server have all crashed.
Master*
Banned
+416|6496|United States
No one can log in right now, I just froze trying to log in to the EA master server and had to restart.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6548|Doncaster, UK
Pretty sure they're jsut having problems with the account server again. Think yourself lucky, last time it happened a mate got told his hash had been banned by PB for cheating and he's as straight as a die.
When i was playing NS it would occasionaly put me back at the soldier log in but its impossible to get in now. I figured it was like before when the BF2 login servers were shutdown.
Ryan
+1,230|6845|Alberta, Canada

Ha, just watch. They will fix it and we'll all log back in as a private.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6712|Sweden
It´s probably their way to tell us it´s April the 1th today
kptk92
u
+972|6410|tc_london
But its after 12pm....
Buzerk1
+44|6838
Same here... can't get in....
Master*
Banned
+416|6496|United States

madmurre wrote:

It´s probably their way to tell us it´s April the 1th today
that explains everything
They are promoting everyone to Supreme Commander!
https://bf2142fever.com/content/images/5/5a/Rank.43.Large.png

Last edited by †[AøT]§tèálth† (2007-04-01 09:20:55)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6632|Washington, DC

Faaaark.
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6621
I hope they aren't doing this just because it's April the 1st...

Last edited by Hacial (2007-04-01 09:36:08)

Master*
Banned
+416|6496|United States
Its better now
Raphi
Banned
+354|6260|Basel, Switzerland
That happens sometimes on tuesday. Never happend on sunday (anyways i can't remember). It's EA, what did you tought? lol

Masterstyle wrote:

Its better now
Did they fix it?
Sambuccashake
+126|6612|Sweden
It's not working for me.

Damn I had an hour to spare and I was really looking forward to play.
Hurricane
Banned

Masterstyle wrote:

Its better now
That's not a funny april fool's joke.
Raphi
Banned
Who's gonna get a zeller with me and snipe? *cough*bye bye ea*cough* lol
Hurricane
Banned

KillahStyle wrote:

Who's gonna get a zeller with me and snipe? *cough*bye bye ea*cough* lol
I'll plant motion mines in their parking lot. Oh wait, I can't select the motion mines because I can't connect.
Lexington1971
+1|6675
Bloody hell. Same here, I had a two hour window to play today and it's been down for the whole time. I curse you, EA.
Lexington1971
+1|6675
By the way, the official EA forums are down too. Don't know if it's the same problem, or they were swamped by complaints.
Raphi
Banned
That's a bad joke... Why does that happens if i have vacances.... WHY?! What should I play? Trackmania? No. Bf2? No. WoW? No account anymore. Nothing? Seems like.
Master*
Banned
+416|6496|United States
I was playing in a server before when i posted it was better, but now I got disconnected again and cant log in again.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard