Anonymous_Undertaker
+2|6279
What happens if you defy the rule in ROE that state's Commanding in Vehicles?

Due to a tard that was Tking you, you had to hope into a tank in order to prevent him from attacking and killing you every time?

Like he was breaking the rules, is it not a offense to take action to prevent yourself from being tk'd as commander?

This bloke is going around joining servers and killing commanders at a drop of a hat, similar to a bf2 pest.

I am noting that he has been reported to  R2 Clan Website, and now NSDQ website.

His name is Superkurihara

This bloke is a bf2 Pest, not a player at all.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6447|The Land of Scott Walker
I'd jump in the tank.
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6675|Houston, Texas
what is going to happen to a person who commands from a vehicle? they are going to reset his stats? can't reset someone's stats when they aren't statpadding...
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|NÃ¥rvei

Ehr ... it`s not against BFROE to command in a vehicle !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

Varegg wrote:

And

alien-DSW-Gen wrote:

what is going to happen to a person who commands from a vehicle? they are going to reset his stats? can't reset someone's stats when they aren't statpadding...
And

It takes Ea months to shut down a server with a name "Statspadding only".They're not going to bother with some guy who got in a tank,even if it was against these ROE rules you follow.
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6671|Everett, WA, US
Jump into a passenger seat of an APC.  Your not in the way, and has the same benefits as a tank.
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

I think the line get blurred between EA's rules and a server admin's rules. I think too often the ROE is used as a tool to demonstrate rebellion or to make posts.
jag22
+1|6668

Marlboroman82 wrote:

Anonymous_Undertaker wrote:

Due to a tard that was Tking you, you had to hope into a tank in order to prevent him from attacking and killing you every time?

Like he was breaking the rules, is it not a offense to take action to prevent yourself from being tk'd as commander?

This bloke is going around joining servers and killing commanders at a drop of a hat, similar to a bf2 pest.

I am noting that he has been reported to  R2 Clan Website, and now NSDQ website.

Mod:  inappropriate comment removed
I can see by your stats that you do alot of commanding.

Commander 0
Simon
basically
+838|6659|UK
Wait everyone, I'll get the CIA anf the FBI on this. I will get back to you soon
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

Simon wrote:

Wait everyone, I'll get the CIA anf the FBI on this. I will get back to you soon
I already called Interpol
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Anonymous_Undertaker
+2|6279

jag22 wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

Mod: inappropriate comment removed

Commander 0
You think I would have my name linked to my username on here, yeah right.

Last edited by Anonymous_Undertaker (2007-03-21 12:04:25)

UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6689|"The Empire"
Why not ^^^^^^^^
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6596|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

jag22 wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

Mod:  inappropriate comment removed

Commander 0
you must be that gullible.
aLeX
.?
+160|6332|:D

Simon wrote:

Any word Simon? I spoke to the officer they've put in charge; he said they cant give any information until they have gathered all the evidence required. This needs solving, fast!
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6437|UK

jag22 wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

mod:  inappropriate comment removed

Commander 0
maybe you havnt though of its a 2nd account maybe?

and commanding is ghey.
hollabackitsobi
+1|6248
Commanding in a plane or something is against the rules in most places but taking an armor to get away from somebody probably isn't.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6393|Southern California

Marlboroman82 wrote:

I don't get it you guys jump too "He paid his money for the game, let him play how he wants"
Well, we paid money for our game, and our server...So why can't we play how we want there?
Its a video game, we make rules so the game can be more enjoyable for its participants. We aren't worried about being the leetest, or about "pwning" everyone we just wan't a fun, fair game on the server we pay for.

If you would like to play differently go ahead and buy a server.

To the OP the guy is being looked into, and if he keeps it up rest assured he won't be on the server much longer.
oChaos.Haze
+90|6440

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

I don't get it you guys jump too "He paid his money for the game, let him play how he wants"
Well, we paid money for our game, and our server...So why can't we play how we want there?
Its a video game, we make rules so the game can be more enjoyable for its participants. We aren't worried about being the leetest, or about "pwning" everyone we just wan't a fun, fair game on the server we pay for.

If you would like to play differently go ahead and buy a server.

To the OP the guy is being looked into, and if he keeps it up rest assured he won't be on the server much longer.
Don't worry, the 'he paid, so he can play how he wants" is pure bs.  Only padders trying to justify what they do.  You pay for a gun, do you get to use it how you want?  You pay for a car, you pay for electricity, you pay for internet, do you get to use them how you want?  No.  You use them how the people who sold it to you tell you to use it...

Last edited by oChaos.Haze (2007-03-21 15:08:50)

Mad Ad
+178|6512|England, UK
who cares, the ROE is finished, EA cast them off, jettisoned, no more ROE, end of.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6640|Montreal, Qc, Canada

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Simon wrote:

I already called Interpol
Allright im calling the american troops, will be there soon !

Last edited by Andoura (2007-03-21 17:12:02)

Lucrative_Glory
Pwning you with 512mb
+22|6646|Top of the leaderboard.
I've done much worse things that get in a tank as commander, and I'm just fine, dont sweat it.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6788|Bulgaria

Varegg wrote:

Exactly.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6633|Finland

Aannd.. we're done.
I need around tree fiddy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard