Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6558|England

Hover in an arty area, and you could get hit by the shells. Fly over an arty piece firing, and the shell will probably kill you as it is fired. Had that happen to me in an F15 before now

Nice paint skills!!
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6616|Birmingham, UK
I think the funniest one was when I was piloting the chopper and my commander didn't exactly like me () - I got the chopper with my buddy, so he went commander. Anyway, he sent artillery on our position (keeping US snipers off the TV station) and I dodged around these and somehow survived, only to find a supply box follow up takes me out...
I was so distraught, it was unbelievable. Especially when he TK'ed my friend and I, took the chopper, and flew it straight into the TV station. What a fool!
DSRTurtle
+56|6678
I've been arty'd in both jets and helos while flying not hovering or taking off.  Just bad luck of flying through the arty strike or trying to bomb there arty as it's firing.  I've been eryx'd in a jet moving at full speed making a strafing run over the enemy runway to keep enemy jets grounded.  Dont' think I've ever been hit by a supply crate or vehicle drop in flight.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6614|Little Bentcock
it has happened to me twice now, always when Im having a good fecking round too.
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6576|England
You'll never believe me, but i hit an F35 (not hovering) on wake, with Arty before...

I stared at the screen as i saw

Some Unlucky Nub [F35] Nub 2
=Karma-Kills= [Artillery] Some Unlucky Nub

Then followed a record number of "lol", "lmao", "rofl", "lmfoa".
K.Arathorn
+4|6734|Sweden
Yes, i has happend me several times. Both as a commander dropping support cradels and vehicles. Seeing choppers and fighters crash into them. I've also crached my self into a support cradle while flying a J-10 at FuShe pass... ...this is more common that one can think...

Brg
//K.Arathorn
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6319|105 RVK
what about when a UAV plane just magically appears 40m infront of u and your i a jet... I hate it
B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6401|Espoo, Finland
I've dropped supplies on choppers and even planes various times. Always so nice to watch them blowing up.
Also, I've been killed by vehicle drop when I was flying a jet. It was our commander who dropped the vehicle, so it was even more annoying.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6564

What would have (probably) happened is that the heli was hit by artillery firing. Or else it wouldn't say Commander [Teamkills] Poomoo.
']['error
Banned
+630|6636|The Netherlands

Andoura wrote:

woooww you have rly nice skils in paint !!!

PAINT FTW !!!
QFT
OGdR_MadMax
+9|6485|Berlin, Germany
i have been hit by spawning jeeps, supplydrops uavs and arty while flying chopper or jet...
Donald O' Brien
+104|6695
@OP, you're obsessed with karma, aren't you.
Lucrative_Glory
Pwning you with 512mb
+22|6637|Top of the leaderboard.
one unfortunate evening i ran into a vehicle drop, uav, and supply drop all blowing up the jets i was in.  That shit is hysterical
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6447|the guy in the hind on gator
happens to me everyday in helo, with boats and supplies sometimes i explode but usually it takes of like half armor
>LOD<Dougalachi
Teh_Complainer
+85|6547|An Hour North of Indy
It happens a lot to me, because i am in the chopper a lot. I have also been hit by artillery randomly on several occasions when flying around, not capping a base, i mean like several hundred feet up just flying along
weasel_thingo
+74|6318
once when i was a noob i managed to cartillery the same guy in a helicopter twice in one round.
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6742|the middle of nowhere
Lol, I laughed at the snipers.
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6681|London, UK
Drop em on ppl and the same shit happens to me except its mostly UAV (friendly and enemy) blowing me up cause i dont see it half the time and why be engineer when u can spam claymores in the tv station unless u were going for yr expert repair...*cough* drive the car into water and repair*cough*
MaximaRX
+8|6527|Charlotte

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Ive hit car drops and supply box drops in a jet...quite a few times .
yeah same here
Brasso
+1,549|6622

Happened to me twice in BF2, once in 2142.  Karma please.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6631
Happens with me, mostly with UAV's, but a couple days ago a helicopter took off on the chinese side on wake. I was commanding and I dropped it at the perfect time and BOOM! he blew up, I was thinking "Oo yeah, who's your daddy"
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6691|U.S
i GOT STUCK IN A SUPPLY BOX ONCE AND I GOT STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF IT AND THE COMMANDER WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME AND TRIED TO HELP ME GET OUT BY SHOOTING THE BOX WITH HIS MG36. THEN I HAD THE IDEA TO DROP A GRENADE AT MY FEET TO BLOW UP THE CRATE SO I TYPED TO THE COMMANDER TO WATCH OUT AND I THEN DROPPED THE GRENADE AND THE BOX EXPLODED AND I WAS HURT A LITTLE COMMANDER GAVE ME A HEALTH PACK AND WE CONTINUED OUR JOURNEY. do i get the karma?
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6286
Uhhh I ran out of karma points. But don't worry. I wrote your names down and will karma you once I get the chance to. MaN I never thought this occurred so often. You guys are all unlucky.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6624

Tell me about it, it ahppened ot me last week... ;( It absolutely sucks we were the last people and our team was wining, we neeeded to casp a flag and sumtyhing klled our heli.... It sucks...
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6475|P-way, NJ
I just hate when your in a plane//helo and you go over your artillery gun thingy and you blow up and commandor gets the tks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard