psH
Banned
+217|6380|Sydney
Question: Without assuming anything, why are you choosing people with over 150 karma? do you judge people by how much karma they have? Really, if you are judging people by how funny/flaming/etc they could be, have you ever really listened to what somebody has to say, personally i couldn't really care less if i was in some competition that will last about 1 month, then it will be forgotten. But why the 150 karma minimum?

Last edited by Doms (2007-03-16 03:20:29)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6735|The Hague, Netherlands

Doms wrote:

Question: Without assuming anything, why are you choosing people with over 150 karma? do you judge people by how much karma they have? Really, if you are judging people by how funny/flaming/etc they could be, have you ever really listened to what somebody has to say, personally i couldn't really care less if i was in some competition that will last about 1 month, then it will be forgotten. But why the 150 karma minimum?
its not judging people, but in most cases a high/average amount of karma means the member is known/well known on the forums,

why make a User-Battle with members nobody has ever heard of ?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6476|Trondheim, Norway
I've got 8 karma's by this thread

Thanks to everyone that has given me.. unfortunately I don't think I got time to get the last needed to be in this competition, but; FFLink I demand you to make another one in a couple of weeks!
(And don't raise the fuckin karma limit!)

Edit: Karma changed from 6 to 7... (I got another one , thx a lot)
Edit: 7 to 8
Edit: 8 to 10

(thx to you guys)

Last edited by Emil_the_Slayer (2007-03-16 16:18:31)

Ryan
+1,230|6840|Alberta, Canada

R3v4n wrote:

Lets all vote for Zimmer!
No, let's all vote for me.
Brasso
+1,549|6627

Thanks for politely ignoring my entrance post FFLink.  Not to mention you "weren't in the mood" for making my avatar on Distorted Core.  Apparently that mood didn't change during the course of two weeks, during which i was waiting patiently.  I already got an avatar, thanks for trying.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6646|Washington DC

FFLink13 wrote:

Ok, due to the amount of people entering...

I have decided to up the game to a 32 player tournement

That means I will be needing 20 more players, all chosen in order of posting here. I am saving two spaces until tomorrow when I announce the first game though, because I'm nice/mean.

I will update the first post shortly...

Skipped over.   You don't like me, do you?

Ryan

He doesn't like FlamingManiac either
Brasso
+1,549|6627

ryan_14 wrote:

Or me, I sense bias in this contest.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6490|N. Ireland
Get me in. You'll know I'll win.

/rhyme
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6729|St. Andrews / Oslo

leetkyle wrote:

Get me in. You'll know I'll win.

/rhyme
Your mom is thin (and hot).
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Simon
basically
+838|6655|UK
Alpha/TMo will win
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6753|Scotland

You must seriously be shitting me.
I am up against Alpha.
May the Gods have mercy on my soul.
Ryan

That's why I'm glad I'm not up against any of those guys, like Alpha, Don, or TMo.
I'm up against teddyjimmy, and will probably lose.

But it's worth a try. Can I start the first poll?
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6646|Washington DC

ryan_14 wrote:

lol ... yea ... well, anyway, my fragile e-feelings are now damaged forever 

Let's see, how can I seek revenge ...
brome
brap.
+244|6584|Accidental, TK
oh noes! I'm against superior mind in the first round. I have no chance in hell
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6688|Devon, England
Ok, the poll posts will be starting shortly (Sorry it was late, went to play Halo after school ).

I have also decided on the last tow entrants, and after I post the polls, I will update the ladder picture with the two last names in. *cough* IRC *cough*
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6807|Nårvei

Am i too late ?

I wanna play too and if i`m not to late i will grant all who vote for me an Hot Elf Woman of choice
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6598|132 and Bush

I got dibbs on the winner
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Ryan

brome wrote:

oh noes! I'm against superior mind in the first round. I have no chance in hell
Voting for you because of your old Wake Island sig
psH
Banned
+217|6380|Sydney

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Doms wrote:

its not judging people, but in most cases a high/average amount of karma means the member is known/well known on the forums,

Wellity, judging BY the posts above me, Link is choosing people couse he is fond of them. Now what kind of fair contest is that?

Lol fair contest, only the best on BF2s
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6704|67.222.138.85

Doms wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Doms wrote:

Wellity, judging BY the posts above me, Link is choosing people couse he is fond of them. Now what kind of fair contest is that?

All but two were chosen by their order.
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6696|U.S
travisb05
Varegg
+2,206|6807|Nårvei

Actually he rolled dices when choosing !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6688|Devon, England

Doms wrote:

I will tell you how I picked them.

30 names were picked from order of posting. I had a few karmas and PM's too, so I took them out the list Like I warned.

Then, for the last 2 places, I had 6 names to choose from, so I rolled a dice 6 times and took the top two as the entries. The dice drew alot of the time, so after about 9-12 rolls, I got the last two players, Orange_Hound and Varegg.

I haven't picked these in order of preference at all, so shut it

To find how who would be against eachother, I randomly assigned each player a number, went into IRC an aksed people to give me numbers randomly in order for me to pair them up. Ask the people that helped me for proof if you need it.

Last edited by FFLink13 (2007-03-16 15:59:02)

Varegg
+2,206|6807|Nårvei

FFLink13 wrote:

Doms wrote:

I will tell you how I picked them.

30 names were picked from order of posting. I had a few karmas and PM's too, so I took them out the list Like I warned.

Then, for the last 2 places, I had 6 names to choose from, so I rolled a dice 6 times and took the top two as the entries. The dice drew alot of the time, so after about 9-12 rolls, I got the last two players, Orange_Hound and Varegg.

I haven't picked these in order of preference at all, so shut it

To find how who would be against eachother, I randomly assigned each player a number, went into IRC an aksed people to give me numbers randomly in order for me to pair them up. Ask the people that helped me for proof if you need it.
He did just so !

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard