maclennan101
+2|6736
flying jets & bombing flags that enemy are capturing taking out the armour on the cp's you do sometimes teamkill (purley by mistake) you get 5 kills to your credit thinking great i have helped the team, only to find that you get punished for teamkills .....why.....???? the same applies to at mines and claymores you get a visual warning bottom right of screen, and the skull on game screen. Surley EA & Dice could come up with a fairer way to allow/disallow punishing. anybody any thoughts ????????
RAS_ace10
+12|6751
i know how you feel, every tk i make i get punissh, but when ever i tk i ALWAYS forgive unless the tk me for a vehicle or just shoot me for no apparent reason. I just hate it how some people auto punsh, where as soon as the oppertunity come up the punish you!!!
maclennan101
+2|6736
EA should include in the new patch to punish the punishers!!!!!!!!
thinner44
+1|6808
Yep, I'm sure there s a way . I would do away completely with the punish feature.... there's no point to it and it only creates bad feeling. It's bad enough that it's happened, worse when it'a an obvious accident and they still punish.
End the punish system and incorporate an auto-kick for those that TK more than 3 IAR. Simple, those that go out of their way to make sure they don't TK (like myself 87 in over 325 hours of play), will not get kicked, and those that TK by accident will have to be more careful . Those that TK for armour/vehicles, apart from being idiots, they'll find their game ends fairly quickly.... much to the joy of those that play fairly

For those that do get kicked, there should be an auto-logon feature so that they can rejoin the same game.... those that TK by accident I mean. Those that TK on purpose should be taken behind the shed and kneecapped

BTW.. this TK thing, it's been done to death on these forums .... I'm just hoping this thread slips by unoticed

@ maclennan101 .... use a hammer, it's quieter

I see what you mean about Jets, but it really is about being careful...mini map and audio information. Having said that, I very rarely fly so I suppose I'm pretty safe, unless you're on my team eh   (being funny, no offence intended)

Last edited by thinner44 (2006-01-12 07:03:45)

maclennan101
+2|6736
you cant kneecap them, you waste good ammo. unfortuantly when flying jets 3 team kills can be quickly reached (maybe i cant fly or bomb very good).lol
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6846|San Francisco

Unnecessary punctuation marks!!!!!!!?????!!!!!!!!!1@
thinner44
+1|6808

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Unnecessary punctuation marks!!!!!!!?????!!!!!!!!!1@
There is truly a world shortage of exclamation marks..... They're all on here as seen on some threads that start with .. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maclennan101
+2|6736
Its ironic that an american has something to say about tk (note there is no ex marks)))))))))))))))))))))))  dont take the mick i have fat fingers

Last edited by maclennan101 (2006-01-12 07:56:01)

thinner44
+1|6808

maclennan101 wrote:

Its ironic that an american has something to say about tk (note there is no ex marks)))))))))))))))))))))))  dont take the mick i have fat fingers
Easy tiger
Herbmaster007
+-4|6741
I must confess, I punished a pilot for a TK last night (and I don't often punish for tk's).  I was capping a flag with my squad leader when someone spawned then ran off to hide.  I ran after him only to be blown to shit, along with the hostile, by a friendly jet.  I could have understood if there were a couple of tanks on me but there was just no need to bomb my position.  He cost me 2pts for the kill and a flag capture assist so I chose to punish.  Fair deal me thinks, try using your minimap next time.
maclennan101
+2|6736
yep your right to punish i dont normally bomb cps unless there is armour on it.

forgive thy neighbour and all thattttttttttttttt
Knochenmann_AUT
+1|6725
I always punish pilots. Always the same shit... you crawl 5 minutes to an enemy flag... pffffffffuuuuu *BAAANG* "Oops I did it again."

Pilots = evil, no mater on with side they are.
IkoShinra264
+1|6698|Milton Keynes, England
What bugs me is when you manage to take out an enemy tank or apc that has come into your base, thus saving your flag, and 30 seconds later it explodes, killing a teammate standing next to it. That counts as a teamkill for some reason and then you get punished, whats that all about?!?!??!

(Sorry for punctuation marks!)

Last edited by IkoShinra264 (2006-01-12 10:11:45)

Locarno
Boom!Headshot?
+2|6839|Scotland!
last time I checked you got -4 for a tk, regardless if you've been punished or not.
DakkonBlackblade
+0|6744

Locarno wrote:

last time I checked you got -4 for a tk, regardless if you've been punished or not.
-6 if it takes more than one shot =p
Jobarra
+0|6680

maclennan101 wrote:

Huh?  Don't understand what that means.  I've been TKed {supposedly, they could have been Americans playing overseas as well} by people from all over the world(I've played on a few overseas servers.  Wherever the ping is good, I go.  Some of the servers in the US have worse pings than overseas servers.  Don't know how, they just do )
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6693|Howell, Mi USA
These tards that move into your line of fire on purpose and then punish u. id like to see the punish turn around on them for being stupid. Same with pilots that bomb neutral flags with 5 of their teammates there and one enemy soldier that gets killed soon after he spawns. I think their jet should blow up soon as he does that and if he trys to get another jet it blows up in the hanger and a message come up that says u are not allowed to drive vehicles ever again so stick out your thumb and hitch a ride.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6765|UK
They should add punish system like in CS:S,
1. Kill
2. Dmg percentage
3. Explode
etc
MidlandBones
+0|6695
i hate people who punish for stepping on your mines, like you cant see the HUGE FREAKING RED SKULL on your screen.  I always initate a kick vote against whoever punishes me and sometimes i get lucky and it actually works.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6683|United States of America
Face it: People are stupid. In fact, I'm pretty sure some in this game are sadistic.
RedHot
+9|6728
A good pilot watches his radar for friendly blips before bombing a target,  and im pretty sure with the new patch you can't punish for mine/claymore tks.
cocoasdad
+0|6741
Just assume that every TK will be an automatic punish and then be pleasantly surprised when it isn't.

Someone drives a jeep into your tank while your sitting still and somehow you get a double punish out of it?  It used to piss me off but now it is so common it doesn't matter anymore. The punish doesn't affect your score only the TK does so let the babies do what they want and move on.
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6726|Debris From Space
I'm making a new account called "Teh_Punisher".

First to piss off the people who hate "teh" and secondly to punish every teamkill...
Mr_Spork
+2|6740

cocoasdad wrote:

The punish doesn't affect your score only the TK does so let the babies do what they want and move on.
Well said.
Lawk
+2|6773
This whole tk subject started to piss me off so bad that I have now turned the tables.  I created an alternate account to police servers with.(When I'm bored) 

I tk hoppers and people who tk for vehicles.  I tk chopper pilots who attempt to cap flags. I also tk snipers who try assualt flags using claymores.  I watch team chat and when someone teamkills someone else and says "Why punish, asshole, it was an accident?"  I press "~", find the punisher, and tk him for the rest of the round.  Or untill I am kicked. 

I have never lasted a full round with this account, but it sure is fun.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard