Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6577|England

R0lyP0ly wrote:

Snake wrote:

Mathmatically, prove this basic calculus thereom wrong:

If f(y) = tanx

Then f'(y) = sec2x

Remembering that  f(y) = y intercept and that f'(y) = gradient of a curve
its wrong because i say its wrong, as well as the fact that i strictly adhere to my religion, which forbids the teaching of the blasphemy you call math. Things happen because God wants them to happen, not because a random assortment of letters does.
lol?
I didnt realise that maths was a means of disrespecting God. Or a God.

Ok then, Mr "everything evolves around me and if I dont agree then it is wrong because I dont believe in maths", prove that:

R0lyP0ly wrote:

Things happen because God wants them to happen, not because a random assortment of letters does.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6417|NSW, Australia

prove that I wasnt born in Australia.
JOJOBA
my penis itches
+18|6544|Columbus, OH
atoms never touch.
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6762|the middle of nowhere
You can prove anything wrong.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6480

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

Actually Australia is just a name given to a place where you happen to live.
We could say that you were born on the third planet from the sun on quite large island(compared to other islands on the planet)

JOJOBA wrote:

atoms never touch.
If they actually never touched each other, why can't you move you hand trough your desk? And where does the sound come from when you strike some object with another one?

Darkhelmet wrote:

This must be like 5th time somebody said this... I think the first one is on first page. Try check there.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6733|Oregon
your thread is now hijacked.

also, Quantum Physiscs > You . the explanation above by noobest does not by any means prove him wrong. if you can pass your hand through water, how come you can't pass it thrugh ice? its the same molecule... same principle applies to atoms.

Last edited by [TUF]Whiskey_Oktober (2007-03-04 04:18:05)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6642|Washington, DC

We learned the atoms not touching thing last year. What you feel, what you hear, is an opposing force. In theory, your hand COULD pass through the desk, but it would take a perfect alignment of the atoms that is nigh-impossible to do.

That opposing force is translated into your brain as feeling.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6475|cuntshitlake

FFLink13 wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

You have clicked the "Submit" button, located below the "Quick post" box, with your mouse cursor at least once since your first day at BF2s.

No lying now.
... I have clicked my mouse butten when it has been on the "submit" button...
Which thereby makes you click whatever is shown on the screen, thus making you click the submit button.
no. I still only click the left mouse button.

Tompie913 wrote:

ウェブ上の各種コンテンツを配信するためのxml文書フォーマット及びコンテンツの編集を行なうための通信プロトコルなど幾つかの仕様群の総称である。
No, atom is a very small piece that contains variable amount of protons and electrons (and might have also neutrals)

T1g3r217 wrote:

You are awesome!
No I'm not. I hang out on a gaming forum for hours and that is awesome to you???

Snake wrote:

If f(y) = tanx

Then f'(y) = sec2x

I yet have to say I can't beat that.

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

Actually Australia is just a name given to a place where you happen to live.
We could say that you were born on the third planet from the sun on quite large island(compared to other islands on the planet)
Quite impertinent, isn't that.
But I might say this: You didn't say what Australia you meant and I know you weren't born in this one: http://www.centralr.com/hotel/img/Quali … tralia.jpg

JOJOBA wrote:

atoms never touch.
Then what are these for?

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

Darkhelmet wrote:

This must be like 5th time somebody said this... I think the first one is on first page. Try check there.
QFT

[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober wrote:

your thread is now hijacked.

also, Quantum Physiscs > You . the explanation above by noobest does not by any means prove him wrong. if you can pass your hand through water, how come you can't pass it thrugh ice? its the same molecule... same principle applies to atoms.
Isn't hijacked, they help me out with unsaid permission

Physics one, see ^^^^above^^^^

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2007-03-04 11:30:35)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
R0lyP0ly
+161|6665|USA

Snake wrote:

R0lyP0ly wrote:

Snake wrote:

If f(y) = tanx

Then f'(y) = sec2x

its wrong because i say its wrong, as well as the fact that i strictly adhere to my religion, which forbids the teaching of the blasphemy you call math. Things happen because God wants them to happen, not because a random assortment of letters does.
lol?
I didnt realise that maths was a means of disrespecting God. Or a God.

Ok then, Mr "everything evolves around me and if I dont agree then it is wrong because I dont believe in maths", prove that:

R0lyP0ly wrote:

Things happen because God wants them to happen, not because a random assortment of letters does.
i dont prove things, i disprove them. also, along with the God thing would go creationism, so no, i am not "Mr everything evolves around me"
AtomicMoose
+18|6411
The speed of light is numerically defined as:

_________________________1______________________________     
               (The permativity of free space X The permeability of free space)^2
DUnlimited
+1,160|6475|cuntshitlake

AtomicMoose wrote:

The speed of light is numerically defined as:

_________________________1______________________________     
               (The permativity of free space X The permeability of free space)^2
The speed of light is numerically defined exactly 299,792,458 meters per second in vacuum
The speed decreases depending on the thickness of the material it is moving in.

Your definition makes no sense.
EVieira
+105|6489|Lutenblaag, Molvania

DeathUnlimited wrote:

crimson_grunt wrote:

you can prove anything wrong
No I can't, I just doubt you'll find something I can't..
Dang, you proved wrong even the guy that said you could prove anything wrong. Which means you can prove wrong even when you can't prove wrong the things that are wrong. I guess, or something
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered;  the point is to discover them."
Galileo Galilei  (1564-1642)
DUnlimited
+1,160|6475|cuntshitlake

EVieira wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

crimson_grunt wrote:

you can prove anything wrong
No I can't, I just doubt you'll find something I can't..
Dang, you proved wrong even the guy that said you could prove anything wrong. Which means you can prove wrong even when you can't prove wrong the things that are wrong. I guess, or something
Yup. and that is the most asked question so far..
theexterminator222
Banned
+16|6321
IN A PARABOLA that looks similar to a U and has a vertex of (0,0) Y equals aX squared.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6475|cuntshitlake

theexterminator222 wrote:

IN A PARABOLA that looks similar to a U and has a vertex of (0,0) Y equals aX squared.
No parabola is similar to U
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6793

earth's moon presently orbits the earth.
whilsky
FUBAR
+129|6579|Bristol UK
Hi DU, i have red hair by definition

prove me

rgds
Drexel
+43|6487|Philadelphia
The faster you go, the slower time effects you.  If you travel at the speed of light, theoretically time stands still.  You are able to go to any place in the universe instantly.  So if you shoot a gun while the speed of light, what happens?

Now to the "Claim"  If you were to jump off or out of something over 500 feet tall and freefall into water, you can survive.  You cannot say this isn't true because I've never heard of anyone surviving a fall of that height.  Water is harder than concrete at terminal velocity.
Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|6656|Camoran's Paradise

Drexel wrote:

Now to the "Claim"  If you were to jump off or out of something over 500 feet tall and freefall into water, you can survive.  You cannot say this isn't true because I've never heard of anyone surviving a fall of that height.  Water is harder than concrete at terminal velocity.
"Air hostess Vesna Vulovic, of Yugoslavia, fell 33,330 feet into a snowbound forest in Serbska Kamenice, Czechoslovakia on January 26, 1972 when the DC-9 airliner she was on exploded." (Yes, she survived)

I know it's not water but hell 33,000 into snow...

http://www.distant.ca/UselessFacts/fact.asp?ID=154

Last edited by Ganko_06 (2007-03-08 10:29:54)

[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6463|Bradford UK
my nob is extremely small and warty.........................
topal63
. . .
+533|6729

[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH wrote:

my nob is extremely small and warty.........................
Actually you don't have a nob, it is actually a wart. You had better see a doctor and have that removed.

Last edited by topal63 (2007-03-08 11:43:29)

Shadow893
lel
+75|6704|England
This thread is amzingly pointless and stupid - I'm actually more stupid having read this thread.

*Hides beneath flame-proof blanket*
Shadow893
lel
+75|6704|England

DeathUnlimited wrote:

the appearance of it is
R0lyP0ly
+161|6665|USA

Shadow893 wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

the appearance of it is
even still, i did not use that formula to make this "U". I used a keyboard.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6650|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Man what you do is not hard... i can also clain anything wrong, you just say the opposite of what someone will say looll you are not zuper zextra zinteligent

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard