AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6617|A W S M F O X
Okay, this account proves that you can use the pistol and be in a squad......on KP, server. Wow.

But still, 17 KDR is quite nice man!

4/10 the 4 being for pistol KDR.
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6783|The Netherlands

Shem wrote:

Lol karkand armor whore.
im inf, since that was availeble
Coprophiliac_Jack
+11|6782
Pretty spammy player. Lots of revives and nades. Such is post-1.4 bf2
c dk012/kabeltattare
+0|6431|Up north
Anti-tanker/medic whoring it up in the chopper, just like me except with a lot more points! ;-)
Coprophiliac_Jack
+11|6782

c dk012/kabeltattare wrote:

Anti-tanker/medic whoring it up in the chopper, just like me except with a lot more points! ;-)
Yeah man, keep it up!

Practice using the DAO-12 and the rocket on infantry servers, it's a great skill to have and you can apply it easily to any vehicle server you join afterwards. I love going infantry on Songhua Stalemate and taking down armor.
c dk012/kabeltattare
+0|6431|Up north

Coprophiliac_Jack wrote:

c dk012/kabeltattare wrote:

Yeah man, keep it up!

Practice using the DAO-12 and the rocket on infantry servers, it's a great skill to have and you can apply it easily to any vehicle server you join afterwards. I love going infantry on Songhua Stalemate and taking down armor.
Right on! ;-)
Tho I'm more for the P90, I like having some ranged ability without having to n00b-tube my foes... I just hate it every time I get hit in the face with an Eryx, haven't really used the DAO-12 much....
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6719|England

Damn, I aint been on this topic in a while.

c_dk012
Just above average SPM, ok KDR (good for your rank and time ingame). Kit balance is poor and your map selection is already biased towards the usual "standard" vanilla maps.

Good award collection so far. Raise those weapon and kit KD's - but otherwise, for your time in BF2 so far, thats a damn good start.
penguin.killer
+75|6634
rated u before and i must say : Nice as usual
I like the iron gator picture.
']['error
Banned
+630|6797|The Netherlands

penguin.killer wrote:

really nice assault/noobtube  ratio's.
not an vehicle whore, infantry only player.
specops10-4
+108|6896|In the hills

']['error wrote:

penguin.killer wrote:

Very good stats.  They resemble mine, although i bet you could dominate me on Oman, but I could dominate you on wake (even if your in a J10..). Anyways, good K/D ratio, SPM could be better but overall good stats.

8.5/10 second highest score ive ever given! (although i feel like I already rated your stats before...)
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6718|Area 51

specops10-4 wrote:

']['error wrote:

penguin.killer wrote:

Very good stats.  They resemble mine, although i bet you could dominate me on Oman, but I could dominate you on wake (even if your in a J10..). Anyways, good K/D ratio, SPM could be better but overall good stats.

8.5/10 second highest score ive ever given! (although i feel like I already rated your stats before...)
Nice SPM and KDR, you're bit of aviator whore But that doesn't matter, because it seems that you're quite good with it. Overall, nice stats 7.5/10

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2007-03-04 03:38:23)

killa_karnickl
Plöt aba Madurah
+34|6597|Austria - Graz
Our Stats are quite equal with mine! Expect your BR on Karkand and my SPM and some several Points
Your kill Streak is remarkable! wow
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6939|Perth, Western Australia
Killa, good stats at first glance but in hindsight SPEND MORE TIME ON MAPS THAT ARENT KARKAND SHARQI OR WAKE FFS. That might get some more variety into your play style. Try to round out your playing by using AT and Engi more often
agent146
+127|6540|Jesus Land aka Canada
sharkymcshark, i say you got good accuracy (compared to me) on all of the guns for a fellow medic. Thus because of your accuracy- you did not waste any bullets like me and thus....more victims-more bronze,silver,gold stars. I see sharqi is a fav and i must admit i too must go play sharqi, karkand is dimming me down. i recommend playing abit more on SF and getting them basics and basics to veteran, and if you prefer to stick to vanilla then try getting that vet. ground defense badge, i know you can do it. Overall its great. the only thing i beat is your 35 kill streak.

Last edited by agent146 (2007-03-05 04:31:13)

Alpha.350
+19|6729
Agent146

nice stats
above average SPM
low KD ratio
Good vehicules stats
Accuracy really sucks

keep it up

alpha
Des.Kmal
+917|6771|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
alpha350 -

good kpm. im trying to get to 1.0 kpm my self! 0.03 away!!!

accuracy is a wee bit above average... but still not stellar for a combat medic.

spm of a medic.

above average wlr.

get a less death streak! and maybe jet whore or chopper whore on wake for a better kill streak.

8.1/10
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6650|UK , Birmingham
nice SF hours..but ya average everthing tbh nice to see sum warlord best maps
AdamBenson
Wannabe Heli Whore
+19|6688
Crazy K/D ratio, good to AF and SF love, just tuff it out and get that euro medal. Almost to that Meritorious Medal :-)
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6680|London (At Heart)

average, SPM and K/D, fave map isn't Karkand, thats a bonus.

Learning how ot use the chopper I see, good good.
4_Rats
+0|6623|Stanwood, WA
Meh, obviously knife pistol server stats.  Nice medic and pistol K/D, but other than that I don't really see anything too fancy.  Not a big fan of those servers anyway.
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6650|UK , Birmingham
ffs why play soooo much sniper...ur not much of a point whore as can be seen. spec ops and sniper arent the best way of gettin points so if its fun u play for then ok.

ur probly the opposite player of me
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6678|dunno
Really good spm
Really good k/d
nice hours on all the maps
I remember playing against you on a armored fury server you had the littlebird you were owning my whole team.

10/10
specops10-4
+108|6896|In the hills
WTF, MESSED UP STATS!!!!

192.0862 SPM???

0/10 for fucked up stats
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6873|California

specops10-4 wrote:

WTF, MESSED UP STATS!!!!

192.0862 SPM???

0/10 for fucked up stats
Wake whores are fine, but Chinese Wake whores are not.

4/10
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6678|dunno

specops10-4 wrote:

WTF, MESSED UP STATS!!!!

192.0862 SPM???

0/10 for fucked up stats
Sorry im just awsome like that.

For your stats
Wake whore ok
j-10 whore
Bad ratios for a j-10 whore
ok infy stats
play other maps
try other jets
lots of tks probly tk for j-10 alot also alot of kicks

3/10

Last edited by The_Killer (2007-03-06 18:35:59)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard