Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6590|132 and Bush

This is now the latest game to completely have it's release date pulled. They also are saying now forget about playing this on a single core system.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6452|cuntshitlake

Alan Wake is the game that finally proves that Finnish people are the best game developers

Though Max Payne (by Remedy too) was a really good game, it didn't have that amazing graphs. In Alan Wake it's hard to tell if you're playing or walking outside IRL.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6619|Washington, DC

Kmarion wrote:

This is now the latest game to completely have it's release date pulled. They also are saying now forget about playing this on a single core system.
As long as it doesn't end up like Duke Nukem Fornever, fine by me. Gives me time to develop a high-tech method for robbing Newegg's warehouses.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6761|PNW

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Alan Wake is the game that finally proves that Finnish people are the best game developers
Give us a mind-blowing release that'll rock the very foundations of the industry like Doom and we'll see about that.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-02-26 14:52:30)

Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6464|Foothills of S. Carolina

Steam has Alan Wake for 3 dollars this weekend. Is it worth it?
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5954|London, England

Canin wrote:

for 3 dollars yeah

does it come with the dlc? The game doesnt really end iirc without the dlc which is pretty shitty
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6464|Foothills of S. Carolina

Mutantbear wrote:

Canin wrote:

for 3 dollars yeah

does it come with the dlc? The game doesnt really end iirc without the dlc which is pretty shitty
You can get the whole thing, including american nightmare for 4 dollars.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard