Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6686|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX

some_random_panda wrote:

Deagle.
[J5]Dirrty.Magic
+35|6653
I really dig the TMP in public servers. I love flanking.

If I'm trying to be a little more serious, the AK is pretty kickass. The Famas nad m4 are fine weapons as well.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

Des.Kmal wrote:

lol, scout wins too

i found out how to snapshot it.
I've been playing CS on and off for like 6 years now, and I still don't know how to do that. Care to share?
[Hive]-Twist
+13|6335
Ak47/M4a1 if I cant afford Awp.

Deagle/Usp over glock, but Ill use it anyway.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6676|67.222.138.85

stryyker wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

lol, scout wins too

i found out how to snapshot it.
I've been playing CS on and off for like 6 years now, and I still don't know how to do that. Care to share?
Through a lot of practice, you flick your crosshairs at the same time or just before you're firing, hitting someone but no one ever seeing your crosshairs on them. Also known as "drag-shotting".

Edit: An example of a "holy fuckballs" dragshot.

Last edited by Flaming_Maniac (2007-02-25 11:33:04)

Zefar
+116|6619|Sweden
My fav weapon is AK and next one is Famas. Those where the weapons that got me called cheater when I used them to good. >.>

I still do good with every other weapon I get except for Glock because that gun SUCKS I mean, 12+ bullets to just get enough damage to like 90.
Heres a tip when using it. Don't, unless you are in extream close combat with no other weapon around, go for it. Otherwise any other pistol will do better.

I was banned from a Gungame(german) server as I like constantly hit the head. When I said I didn't cheat I made 3 headshots in a row with TMP in close combat and that was my doom. After that I killed 2 more people without actually shooting them in the head and they still accused me of cheating. >.>

I was also banned for killing the server admin 3 times on a server and mostly to the head to.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America
I hate using the more common weapons like M4 or AK. I've found things I like and stuck with them. MAC 10, Dualies, and Galil all rock hardcore. I also have a liking for the 228, Steyr, and pump shotty.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

the 3rd pistol on gungame rocks, i think its called the compact or tactical or something anyway best pistol after deagle
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6679|Charlie One Alpha
Galil. That gun is teh awesome. 2 things I hate:

1) flashbangs (sometimes its a flashbang spam fast and you're blinded for two minutes straight)
2) AWP. That gun is like the G36E of CS:S but much, MUCH worse.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6758|Singapore

ScoutDrunkOnStout
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6535|England

polarbearz wrote:

ScoutDrunkOnStout
Wow...hes back!!

CSS weapon? M3 Shotgun. End of story.
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6731|Internet!
AUG > FAMAS > Tac shield
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
StG552>AUG>AK>FAMAS>M4A1>xm1014>P90>G3>Everything else>Deagle>AWP
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6560|Your attic
USP > All
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6628|South West England
MP5 for Spray
zeidmaan
+234|6385|Vienna

never played source but in good ol CS it was m4 (specially when it had a scope and silencer) and Stayer AUG. After 1.5 when the shield was added i played often with shield+deagle... good times good times.

And I love people that say "AWP never kills me I learned how to counter its ridiculous leetness"
As the "holy fuckballs" video shows AWP > everyone.

Thats why I almost exclusively played on one server called Loonyasylum that had no snipers allowed. Good times good times.
[Hive]-Twist
+13|6335
Anyone play leagues? I do twl and ive done cal...if anyone is up for a scrim pm me.

PS. People who say awp is for noobs are ...noobs. You obviously have never been in any tournaments or scrims or anything, making you a pub-nub. Awp isnt like a sniper in bf2. You can hit people in mid-air by following them(which is what I do)

CSS is much harder than bf2

Last edited by [Hive]-Twist (2007-02-28 18:09:13)

l41e
+677|6618

552. P90 if I can't afford it.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6600|Washington, DC

[Hive]-Twist wrote:

Anyone play leagues? I do twl and ive done cal...if anyone is up for a scrim pm me.

PS. People who say awp is for noobs are ...noobs. You obviously have never been in any tournaments or scrims or anything, making you a pub-nub. Awp isnt like a sniper in bf2. You can hit people in mid-air by following them(which is what I do)

CSS is much harder than bf2
i r leet CPL champ
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke
552 and famas
dubbs
+105|6601|Lexington, KY

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

dubbs wrote:

I use the Bullock a lot, but I have been playing the Zombie Mod.  This is a great mod, just wish everyone would like to play more maps.  Lila is getting old, like Karkland in the BF2 world.
Where is a link to this mod for source?
All you have to do is join a server that has it running.  Try searching for XreT.  The official site is zombiemod.com, I think.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard