IlikewhenthecheesefallsoffsoIcanhavecheesybread0%0% - 0
Sorry about that one, not enough room.2%2% - 2
Lol at that last poll option...and this one actually.0%0% - 0
Morbid, you are one odd motherfucker.20%20% - 14
Total: 70
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6589
I am eating two wonderful little slices of heaven of an oven-baked, flat, round bread covered with tomato sauce with parmagean cheese; the typical dish of Neapolitan cuisine.  (I just got that from wikipedia).  Lol at the sentence in parentheses.  I also had to switch between this website and wikipedia several times due to the fact that I have bad short term memory and neglected to use the "highlight/copy/paste" combo for the world "Neapolitan". 

I really hate when the cheese falls off the pizza just as it's about to go in your main orifice (not your ass...sick fuck) aka mouth. For as soon as the cheese (fuck!  I keep mispelling cheese) falls off the pizza it usually lands in the worst possible place...in between the keys of your keyboard...then you're fucked.  Which, according to my theory, I am fucked several times over.

Anyway, to prevent this atrocity from coming into existence the maneuver known as the "pizza fold" can be of great use.

I don't do it.

Do you?

Last edited by MorbiD.ShoT (2007-02-22 16:58:50)

Shaguart
Titties
+56|6361|Calgary, Canada
i do yes, i also fold pitas, i take a pita, fill it with cheese, fold it in half, heat it up, t hen fold it in half again so its like a slice of pizza.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6828|Kubra, Damn it!

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

I am eating two wonderful little slices of heaven of an oven-baked, flat, round bread covered with tomato sauce with parmagean cheese;
Uh, pizza's made with mozzarella cheese, not parmesan.

Last edited by chittydog (2007-02-22 17:04:47)

MorbiD.ShoT
+322|6589

Shaguart wrote:

i do yes, i also fold pitas, i take a pita, fill it with cheese, fold it in half, heat it up, t hen fold it in half again so its like a slice of pizza.
Ahhh...The good 'ole 'Pita Fold'!

It's a classic folks, take notes.

Edit: @ Chittydog.  Well, my pizza was.

Last edited by MorbiD.ShoT (2007-02-22 17:04:25)

chittydog
less busy

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

Shaguart wrote:

Blasphemy! You sure you're from Jersey?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6699|67.222.138.85
Dang morbid, lay off the wacky weed son.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6358|California
Don't eat while your at the PC, simple as that. -> Clean ass Keyboard?

I don't fold my pizza

Last edited by =NHB=Shadow (2007-02-22 17:08:14)

MorbiD.ShoT
+322|6589

chittydog wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

Shaguart wrote:

Blasphemy! You sure you're from Jersey?
I'm pretty sure.  I actually made the Parmegean thing up on a 'defensive-I'm-not-stupid' whim.

You're probably right.

Last edited by MorbiD.ShoT (2007-02-22 17:15:04)

commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6405|Michigan, USA

I do not fold my pizza.  Speaking of which, I haven't had pizza in a while...
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6574|SE London

Do you mean like Calzone?

I don't fold regular pizza, but I do enjoy Calzone, just ate one this evening in fact.

And isn't it Parmigiano not Parmegean?
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6510|USA
is the pizza cut in squares or triangles?
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6743|the middle of nowhere
Sometimes.
MorbiD.ShoT
+322|6589

Bertster7 wrote:

And isn't it Parmigiano not Parmegean?
No clue.  But it was very tasty, I must say.

coronadoseal wrote:

Is the pizza cut in squares or triangles?
The one that has three sides.
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6650|South West England

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

I am eating two wonderful little slices of heaven of an oven-baked, flat, round bread covered with tomato sauce with parmagean cheese; the typical dish of Neapolitan cuisine.  (I just got that from wikipedia).  Lol at the sentence in parentheses.  I also had to switch between this website and wikipedia several times due to the fact that I have bad short term memory and neglected to use the "highlight/copy/paste" combo for the world "Neapolitan". 

I really hate when the cheese falls off the pizza just as it's about to go in your main orifice (not your ass...sick fuck) aka mouth. For as soon as the cheese (fuck!  I keep mispelling cheese) falls off the pizza it usually lands in the worst possible place...in between the keys of your keyboard...then you're fucked.  Which, according to my theory, I am fucked several times over.

Anyway, to prevent this atrocity from coming into existence the maneuver known as the "pizza fold" can be of great use.

I don't do it.

Do you?
Morbid, you are one odd motherfucker.

But nah i dont, theres gonna be innuendoes here but i just try to get it in my mouth the minute i pick it up so if any falls off, its going in along with everything else.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6623|Washington, DC

I do it with those big floppy slices. A not-so-floppy, not-so-slippery, not-too-big slice can make it without contortion though
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6754|Internet!
I read your poll, and your post, and had to vote for "Morbid, you are one odd motherfucker."

That being said, I fold pizza if I have to. I don't like it folded that much, though.
MorbiD.ShoT
+322|6589

Kanil wrote:

I read your poll, and your post, and had to vote for "Morbid, you are one odd motherfucker."

That being said, I fold pizza if I have to. I don't like it folded that much, though.
At least you read the post.

It's the best part!  Well, the commas, spaces and capitilized letters give the rest of the post a run for its money...but in the end I think the post itself wins out.
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6754|Internet!
I much more like the blank parts of your post where I do not find myself having to read your inane babble.

But your post comes a close second, and the commas, spaces, and capitalized letters third.

The edit part would be fourth.
MorbiD.ShoT
+322|6589
Oh!  How could I miss the empty space!?

I like your empty space as well, WINK .  Lol sexual innuendo, a gay one nonetheless.
privatepyle12415
+0|6288

chittydog wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

I am eating two wonderful little slices of heaven of an oven-baked, flat, round bread covered with tomato sauce with parmagean cheese;
actually its not every single large pizza company, Pizza Hut, Papa John's, Domino's you name it, they all make their pizzas with Provolone cheese; the cheapest cheese out there and one of the crapiest since compared to other cheese it tastes sorta like plastic.

And Sometimes i fold my pizza, sometimes to avoid THE DAMN CHEESE FALLING OFF.
chittydog
less busy

privatepyle12415 wrote:

chittydog wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

actually its not every single large pizza company, Pizza Hut, Papa John's, Domino's you name it, they all make their pizzas with Provolone cheese; the cheapest cheese out there and one of the crapiest since compared to other cheese it tastes sorta like plastic.

And Sometimes i fold my pizza, sometimes to avoid THE DAMN CHEESE FALLING OFF.
WRONG!!! Don't make up stupid crap!

http://www.papajohns.com/pizza_story/cheese.htm - 100 % mozzarella
http://www.dominos.com/Public-EN/resour … ownies.pdf - 100 % mozzarella
http://www.pizzahut.com/menu/nutritioni … dients.pdf - 100 % mozzarella

Lying just makes you look like a fool. Some people go too far to try and look like they know something.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685
I'm from Brooklyn, what the fuck do you think?
The#1Spot
+105|6532|byah
i fold mine so i can finish it faster

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard