Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6525|the Netherlands

Emil_the_Slayer wrote:

Don't know exactly but  AgentSmith22 is a very good player. Played lot's with him and some of his clan mates on Gator. He is a very good teamplayer, and he got a very good aim, it's always great to play in his squad, and it really sucks to be on the opposite team as him.
Dóh !! thats my worst enemy

Worst Enemy
(Deaths by, via EA)     AgentSmith22 (11) **** F*** #$%^&*(@()

Gonna kick his A$$ one day !

Last edited by Tjasso (2007-02-20 16:06:41)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

Stun_Gun wrote:

i know he is pretty good but still doesnt need to hack
and btw here is the link to colonys ss: http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/4283/pb000744xo4.png
I thought this issue might have died eventually. I guess water under the bridge doesn't mean anything to you then.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6462|UK
innerchilD absolutely amazing heli pilot very patient and can even make a noob gunner like me kill.
csl
+3|6277
http://bf2s.com/player/51003370/

Suicide Spam isn't the absolute best Aussie player statwise, but he's up there. I squadded up with him for a whole night of SF once, he helped me get awards, looked out for me, and was nice the whole time.

I've played with BadBadMan69 and wasn't so impressed, likes to call everybody n00bs, yeah well everybodies a noob compared with a 442,182 point account, not impressed.
Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6843

Tro0per wrote:

blademaster wrote:

Vagrant | 360
are you serious? that guy is horrible
I believe Vagrant | 360 is me "Vagrant|Gravity360" and if i recall correctly, u are/were in NGA. and we would rape you guys dont be a hater
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6347|Cali

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Me.
Madhadda1
+270|6546|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
ive played with the lord of weed and beat him every round....
lt603668
+6|6363|northern cali
Trepid_Jesse is THE BEST SOLO CHOPPER GUY IN THE WORLD HE RANKS I THINK 5th

I used to play with him aalways but hes been banned from our server.
=LZR= David_Leonard
+5|6468
noob_mc_goob hes got a pretty piss poor Score per minute like 1.4 or something but he's the best squad leader i've played with. Total sacrifce of his score for the team he's on. Plus hes a fun player aswell, never a dull moment in his squad.
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6548

Simon wrote:

OakLeaves wrote:

Nexar didnt hack as patton said, Yeah colony did but he did it for FUN hes still better than most of you.
Just because your his friend it doesnt mean you need to try and condone him hacking, he hacked, It didnt affect me but he did it in matches, I lost some respect for him there but he probably is still better than most
I never did it in a match... or scrim just a 3v3 and i knew all the people we were playing and i am still friends with them.

Also Sharpshot dont try and talk trash on me you lost to illusion aka paw's team go uninstall.

Last edited by ColtsX (2007-02-20 20:45:33)

Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6742|Vermont

Gooners wrote:

Ubersturmbannfuhrer wrote:

Power4you is the best I have played with...
I still remember that round, man it was fun to play with him!!!!!
Oh Ya!
Hey I've played with Gooners. hehe. Its fun that as the BF2 community shrinks I see more BF2s guys
Jello.01
+46|6610|DFW, Texas

lt603668 wrote:

Yeah he's good, but he got banned from Insomnia because he told Indianscout that he wishes his house would be burned and bombed or some shit like that. Now he just plays Full Contact War or something... Ugh, waiting in line for vehicles. *shiver*

Oh, the best player that I have played with would have to be Macstar55. He was my pilot of doom for Sharqi, 100+ points every round. Though, I rarely see him at all.

Last edited by Jello.01 (2007-02-20 20:58:43)

killa1911
+0|6283|Orange, CA
has anybody played with NoValax? Best chopper pilot ive flown with...very unique style.
CaLizSeriousbiz
+0|6280
best player i played i think it was [GS]ChRoNoTiGGeI2
one hell of a medic
XRogerMellieX
+8|6330

Gooners wrote:

This Was On an IO Jalalabadh server. Me and this guy -> (BRU) Daniel were in a squad and we were pwning hardcore. This guy can play amazing by himself w/o sqaud and hes also an awesome SL. A lot of the other (BRU) guys are really good, as you can see there were other (BRU) guys there.

Heres a Screenie:
http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/6396 … 064cr9.png
You sure that's IO?

Cos as I see it, THIS is IO...

Medic

https://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/XstrangerdangerX/best.jpg

Anti-Tank

https://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/XstrangerdangerX/sraw.jpg

https://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/XstrangerdangerX/BF22007-02-2023-35-08-31.jpg

Late night commanding (I could have gotten more if I wasn't commander funnily enough).

https://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/XstrangerdangerX/hawtsecks.jpg

QUICK, post about how great I am.

Last edited by XRogerMellieX (2007-02-21 23:04:27)

Not
Great success!
+216|6578|Chandler, AZ

Stun_Gun wrote:

Missionless wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

cambodianbreastmilk is his cousin, who had hacks on his computer. Nexar went to his cousins house and logged on his account on the computer with the hacks, which nexar dident know about, and PB caught his name.
is that another version of the ''my brother hacks on my account'' excuse?
i think so, sounds like bs to me, and everyone in cal saw colonys ss, so stop backing them up
Disclaimer: I'm NOT defending hackers.

Now that that's done with. Why is that story so unbelieveable to you? Take a look at all the names on that GUID ban. Only one of them has Nexar's name in it, right? So if the hacks were on his PC, and on HIS GUID, the names you see in those screenshots, as well as any other tags/names that Nexar has used would be listed there too.

I don't even know the guy, and I'm not making excuses for hackers. But it's just about as bad to accuse someone of hacking when you're so bad at interpreting the "evidence" against them that it actually proves you wrong. Throw in the fact that the name was used last on that GUID apparently in 2005, I'd say the case falls apart pretty quickly. Dont you?

Now, that's not to say that it's not possible that Nexar knew very well that there were hacks on the computer and he tried them out on that one name at someone else's house. But to say he's a full blown hack-o-holic is a little dim when you think about it for five seconds after looking at the ban list.

Last edited by Not (2007-02-21 23:22:09)

lt603668
+6|6363|northern cali

Jello.01 wrote:

lt603668 wrote:

Yeah he's good, but he got banned from Insomnia because he told Indianscout that he wishes his house would be burned and bombed or some shit like that. Now he just plays Full Contact War or something... Ugh, waiting in line for vehicles. *shiver*

Oh, the best player that I have played with would have to be Macstar55. He was my pilot of doom for Sharqi, 100+ points every round. Though, I rarely see him at all.
You mean Fullcontactwar,the server he got banned from lol,i admin that server along with 100 other people..but really if you want all teamwork players you go there.thats where you can find the BEST of the BEST.
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6284|Pennsyltucky

I haven't been playing long but today played with "CubanSoldier" (sp?) on a German Server.  He was doing really well so I just joined his squad and followed him around throwing ammo and getting kills when I could.
NASTY_BUTLER
+41|6515|Infiltrating the Smurf Village

OakLeaves wrote:

Nexar didnt hack as patton said, Yeah colony did but he did it for FUN hes still better than most of you.
FUCK COLONY.

He's a little hacking bitch.  For all we know he was hacking all along.  I don't get it.

We voted him out.
aLi3nZ
+138|6508|New Zealand
Hard to say tbh, seen impressive inf skills by these players: uptheirons.au / chont, gogowafflesgo, pen-hat, conman, silver.au.
Tro0per
Take off, hosers
+24|6418|Ontario, Canada

Gravity wrote:

Tro0per wrote:

blademaster wrote:

Vagrant | 360
are you serious? that guy is horrible
I believe Vagrant | 360 is me "Vagrant|Gravity360" and if i recall correctly, u are/were in NGA. and we would rape you guys dont be a hater
Before or after you took people from binary and other teams to play vs us? Scared huh. Or you talking about that 2v2 chopper we did? That was the first time mav and I played together and as I recall we took you out 5-6 times altough you won.
adv3rsary
+28|6717
me, myself and I

... kidding kidding... pretty much everyone in my clan (D2D).. if there s 4-5 of us on a team playing... we dont lose.. period
Jello.01
+46|6610|DFW, Texas

lt603668 wrote:

Jello.01 wrote:

lt603668 wrote:

You mean Fullcontactwar,the server he got banned from lol,i admin that server along with 100 other people..but really if you want all teamwork players you go there.thats where you can find the BEST of the BEST.
No, I meant Insomnia, but most of the times I saw him he was in there, but I guess you say he is banned from there now, oh well.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6655

NASTY_BUTLER wrote:

OakLeaves wrote:

FUCK COLONY.

He's a little hacking bitch.  For all we know he was hacking all along.  I don't get it.

We voted him out.
that would just be icing on the cake, mcmt and me both handed his ass to him on a silver platter in 1on1's. Even when we had pings of ~100 on his US server
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6811|Marathon, Florida Keys

Stun_Gun wrote:

Missionless wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

cambodianbreastmilk is his cousin, who had hacks on his computer. Nexar went to his cousins house and logged on his account on the computer with the hacks, which nexar dident know about, and PB caught his name.
is that another version of the ''my brother hacks on my account'' excuse?
i think so, sounds like bs to me, and everyone in cal saw colonys ss, so stop backing them up
im not backing colony up. Cambodian and nexar are 2 different people and cambo told us himself that nex dident do anything. Now STFU.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard