RiceKrispie
+27|6408|Ottawa, ON
I've been away for a while. Grats on 100k+ AR.

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

So far the only person I know in bf2 who has been able to handle the brunt of USMC full frontal assault on a 64 player server soley with the L85 has been RiceKrispie. I've always played w/ Rice but he hasn't always used the L85. He started using it one day while playin in my squad and I was just floored, it was like there was a clone of me backing my ass up. His style was so close to mine except I was a bit more run and gun and he was more calculated. Still it was epic.
Ricerckt93
+69|6673
I'm just going to sum it up.........."WHORE!"

G.J.

Thats a lot of hours too.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6792|PNW

I'm officially exempt from all nade whore accusations and insults. I guess theres always medic whore, karkand whore, unlock whore, and yes I've even heard assault rifle whore...
I've gotten shotgun whore and pistol whore.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-02-18 21:31:26)

DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6462
I'm no longer first medic or assault rifle

When I lost those ranks to Gunner it was a hard blow to high ranking players with lives, and the integrity of leaderboards has once again been compromised by those who have way too much time on their hands. Oh well, I guess I can still say I have the highest accuracy in top 50 .
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6348|105 RVK

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Marinejuana wrote:

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Yet you still pick l85 over the ak101...shame
youre just pathetically trying to diminish what divinemomentoftruth is obviously proud of. that annoys me.

im amazed that good players still complain about unlocks. its like a basketball player crying about somebody's shoes. sure they make a difference sometimes, but smart people know its what u do with them that matters.
Don't get me wrong...the l85 is a good gun, i'm not complaining about unlocks at all.
I just find it stupid that somebody would pick the l85 (or any gun for that matter) over the AK101...which, in the right hands...is the best gun in the game.
I dont see you getting 100+k kills with the AK101
that gun is so overrated its a joke.

He likes to use the L85 and he knows how to make it actually kill a man [i have no idea how] but let him use it and get over it
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6320
l85 is a pea shooter, get over it.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6462
lawl i'd like to see you come up against me and say that.
RiceKrispie
+27|6408|Ottawa, ON

Missionless wrote:

... AK101
You really haven't experienced infantry combat until you've either mastered the AK, or come up repeatedly against someone else that has done so. While the M16 may have it beat at longer ranges, the AK can still do range well enough and anything medium to short there's really no comparison. It's like a tank hitting a buggy, and no, the buggy doesn't have C4.
panderiz
+32|6787
nice assault but *cough nades *cough
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6462
While I totally respect the power of the AK, I truly believe that if the L85 was allowed in competitive play instead of the m16 for USMC it would be a very good match for the AK. I've been using the AK on and off for a really long time and have recently used it exclusively for a few weeks, and let me tell you this. My accuracy has been dropping ever since I picked it up. If you just look at my history for accuracy you will see a bunch of drops in accuracy where I used it exclusively and then an overall dive in accuracy as i switch between AK and L85. I am just so much more efficient with the L85 its not even funny. When I'm in the "zone" with that gun, I wonder why I use anything else. Now all weapon stats and league elitism aside, I think we can all at least agree that the L85 leaves the most potential in raw skill in the player's hands. This means there just so much more shit you could theoretically do with this gun due to the scope alone that the AK seems like an hit and miss weapon with any target beyond mid range.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6601|Melbourne, Australia.

Missionless wrote:

I dont see you getting 100+k kills with the AK101

He likes to use the L85 and he knows how to make it actually kill a man [i have no idea how] but let him use it and get over it
Ive got almost 30k assault rifle kills,about 75% of them would be with the AK101, i'm sorry that I don't have 100k kills master.
If you say the AK101 is overrated, you should quit bf2.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6741|California

Seeing as the 101 has better damage, It would seem the logical choice to kill people with.

And every gun is overrated to some extent. Everyone should use the pistol to balance the scale for a while.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6462
The only reason I'm saying that the L85 is a match for the AK is that now after the damage increase in that patch, the L85 takes a guy down in the same amount of bullets as an AK. They are both full auto and can get one shot kills. The scope on the L85 imo makes those one shot kills SO much easier. Whenever i see someone on a rooftop or someone head peeping up from some ledge or whatever all I do is plink. Dead. With the AK its more like Ratta-Ratta. Ratta. Ratta... ratta. Damnit im dead by now.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6767|Mexico City
what the fukk is wrong with you dorks?
the name of the game is BF2, not CSS !!!!

he achieved that on IO servers, thats too easy !!!
Marinejuana
local
+415|6606|Seattle

NASTY_BUTLER wrote:

i always blame myself when it misses... it usually happens when i get too happy on the trigger. It takes discipline... like learning to use a samurai sword.
lol....did he just say that?   ...what a dork.

Dude you have perfected a single facet of what BF2 is.   Why don't you take this as a hint to learn the other aspects of the game before lauding yourself moreover with the same comments about the same single way of playing the game.

1400 hours of Kark

1400 hours with out teamwork  ...without VOICE?  ....without overcoming artie, tanks, planes considering them as obstacles to be dealt with rather than avoided altogether   calling them unskilled when they are something that is mastered much as a medic gun and shockpaddles in IO is.

congratulations.
nastie is just jealous because he's long since given up at bf2 and TOP has amounted to pretty much nothing but padders, hackers and mediocre players.

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

what the fukk is wrong with you dorks?
the name of the game is BF2, not CSS !!!!

he achieved that on IO servers, thats too easy !!!
sergio bennet, i thought your signature move was nades in PK servers...

Last edited by Marinejuana (2007-02-20 01:01:46)

AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6484|A W S M F O X
Yeah, L85 is insane once you figure the fucker out, while i enjoy AK alot, L85 just performs so well at all ranges, and on single shot its simply insane.

And if your a accuracy whore like me, you gotta make every shot count, AK ruins accuracy for me, but i love using it!!!!! *dilemmaED*
gCASEy200
Banned
+40|6300|L-town MA
im top 20
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6484|A W S M F O X

gCASEy200 wrote:

im top 20
Uhhhh....right.........*few care*
NASTY_BUTLER
+41|6534|Infiltrating the Smurf Village
It was nice owning you with my shottie divine.

...and he calls us egocentric

https://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/NASTY_BUTLER/screen041.jpg
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6348|105 RVK
Overrated and overpowered its a diff. i mean ppl treat it like god on BF2.
And just cause i say i think its overrated [-[Silver.Inc*] I don't think i need to leave BF2 cause i have my option.
Ive only seen one gd movie with the AK-101 and it is really impressive and its Duck&Cover rest is what I can do with it and not impressive.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6462
I would say that 65-70% of my kills were made before IO came out. Thats something you definitely couldnt say about Gunner and his ratio definitley reflects that.

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2007-02-20 12:54:00)

venom6
Since day One.
+247|6579|Hungary
Wasting ammunition whore !
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6462
no one adding anything so I guess everyone agrees with me.
gCASEy200
Banned
+40|6300|L-town MA
divine no one cares its a game, not life get over yourself if you spend more time playing medic and karkand whoring then the rest of us, big fucking deal
xixGATSBYxix
+0|6289
Hey divine didn't know you used these forums. Yes divine is not only a whore, is that of a man with great uncap capabilities, the one who runs up the hill with no fear, the one who is not afraid of owning 3,4 or even 15 guys. He is a man of great dedication when it comes to the L85. Legend has it, Divine was playing with super glue and he picked up the L85.

Yeah, we rape the UCB, and he is my leader all the way.
See you in Tc Master Truth.

IRT gCASEy, yeah FU you're bad. -KD's don't work. kthnxbai.

Last edited by xixGATSBYxix (2007-02-27 19:17:41)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard