m4s3rchi3f
+122|6290
When someone is revived, and I see them running around. BUT SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THEIR ARMS.... They're flailing it around like it was dislocated  or their bones were melted away. I always think to myself, do they not have a kit? Are they to punch the enemy, and steal their kit? It reminds me of a cartoon where the legs are running too fast for the upperbody and the head is trailing way behind. Also makes me think of zombies who move really glitchy. What kind of bug is that?
(NOt my ss)

https://img167.imageshack.us/img167/8558/screen008ha2.png
pippin_death
Devon Dweller
+36|6583|Devon, England
Its well known mate, basically: Someone dies, get revived but their kit is too far away for you to automatically retrieve it. You sometimes experience such things as your kit changing from the time you died to being revived, you automatically pick up the nearest kit, if there isn't one, well your screwed

Not to worry!!!!!

Pippin

Last edited by pippin_death (2007-02-16 04:45:04)

weasel_thingo
+74|6322

pippin_death wrote:

Its well known mate, basically: Someone dies, get revived but their kit is too far away for you to automatically retrieve it. You sometimes experience such things as your kit changing from the time you died to being revived, you automatically pick up the nearest kit, if there isn't one, well your screwed

Not to worry!!!!!

Pippin
dont believe him these answers are far to logical
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6459|A W S M F O X
Thats such a Pimp-Dog.
pippin_death
Devon Dweller
+36|6583|Devon, England

weasel_thingo wrote:

pippin_death wrote:

Not to worry!!!!!

Pippin
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6475|Trondheim, Norway

weasel_thingo wrote:

pippin_death wrote:

Not to worry!!!!!

Pippin
Wth was necesarry with that post weasel?

edit: ok, this isn't so necesarry either but..

Last edited by Emil_the_Slayer (2007-02-16 05:06:59)

Leonnoe1
+2|6721
I have seen this happen to people WITH a kit. I stood there laughing at him, taking shots with my pistol until he turned around and shot me in the face.
ExquisiteDeth86
is still a BF2 Gunnery Sgt.
+16|6656|H3ITWP

Leonnoe1 wrote:

I have seen this happen to people WITH a kit. I stood there laughing at him, taking shots with my pistol until he turned around and shot me in the face.
guess you learned your lesson-don't tease the underprilveleged 'i-didnt-revive-with-a-kit' people
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6459|cuntshitlake

that screeny is of a guy getting killed by a grenade and has nothing to do with "no-kit-bug"
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6290
yea but it looks close enough. He doesnt have a gun in his hand, and looks like he's running around. Maybe if i play later and see it, ill ss.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6459|cuntshitlake

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6290
omg that first video was hilarious...+1 to you for amusing me deathunlimited
bennisboy
+829|6642|Poundland
lol reminds me of \/ \/ \/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard