+378|6781

SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6666|Hong Kong
LAWL, great find.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6690|Colorado
Wow that was like a soap commercial with an ugly chick but funny!
+1 4 U
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6508|Menlo Park, CA
That is exactly how I shower (-the peeing)

Not too mention exactly what my girlfriend does too!! lol

good find!
Entertayner
+826|6588

Soooo true.
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6582|UK

Entertayner wrote:

Soooo true.
+1 OP

Last edited by Ninja_Monkey (2007-02-10 06:04:48)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6784|UK
I was agreeing completely with that until.. peeing in the shower and sneezing into your hands.

Great find though.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6582|Area 51
*shakes weener*
*screams; woo woo*
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6797|Great Brown North
great stuff
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6727|Charlie One Alpha
There's nothing wrong with peeing in the shower.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
kilgoretrout
+53|6487|Little Rock, AR
hehe, very nice.  and if you claim to not pee in the shower, you're either lying or missing out.
Commie Killer
+192|6404
I am very very scared. You guys are being sarcastic right?
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation

Commie Killer wrote:

I am very very scared. You guys are being sarcastic right?
Not at all.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
nonexistentusmc
+26|6463|Queens, NYC
Yeah man, peeing in the shower is definitely a guy thing. If you don't do it, then I don't know what to say. Even the blowing the nose and letting the water wash it off. Its the only time I ever get all that junk outta my nose. I get scared blowing my nose using a tissue because sometimes the stuff flies off, as if the tissue can't hold the snot or something. I do the mohawk deal as well. And I'm not married yet, nor do I live with a female partner, so I can't do the woo woo thing, but I sure as hell would love to! No doubt when I get married or a live-in gf, I'd woo woo my wang wang on her face the first night! LMAO!
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6724|67.222.138.85
Repost, but funny.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6710
LOL that's exactly how I shower.

edit: the man half, not woman .

Last edited by Superior Mind (2007-02-14 18:03:34)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6784|UK
No way would I pee in my shower when i share it with 2 other flat mates... SHIT!!! now you got me thinking maybe they do it... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u cunts!
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation

Vilham wrote:

No way would I pee in my shower when i share it with 2 other flat mates... SHIT!!! now you got me thinking maybe they do it... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u cunts!
Lol? I share our shower with sixteen housemates, and I'm sure we all piss in it. Doesn't mater because it gets washed away by the water?
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6636|Manitowoc, WI

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Lol? I share our shower with sixteen housemates, and I'm sure we all piss in it. Doesn't mater because it gets washed away by the water?
Urine is actually pretty sanitary, in fact many athletes etc use it in public showers to avoid athlete's foot.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6723

BolvisOculus wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Urine is actually pretty sanitary, in fact many athletes etc use it in public showers to avoid athlete's foot.
That doesn't make it sanitary.  Does the acidity kill the fungus that causes "athletes foot"?
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6723
Him avoiding the rug is the complete opposite of what I do, But that was the only difference.
autopilot
banned
+115|6365

Superior Mind wrote:

LOL that's exactly how I shower.

edit: the man half, not woman .
bullshit!
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6640|Little Bentcock
HAHAHA woo-woo!
Lasdferret
+16|6501

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Him avoiding the rug is the complete opposite of what I do, But that was the only difference.
Same here, I didn't get that. If I dont make it onto the rug, its like mission failed.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6777|San Antonio, Texas

Lasdferret wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Same here, I didn't get that. If I dont make it onto the rug, its like mission failed.
Yeah, same here, I don't want to stand on cold-ass tile.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard