~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6330|Orrstrayleea
WOOOOO! Gastrointeritis!! lol wtf is that.... made up?.....WOOOOO!  GASTROINTERITIS!!!!
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6398|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
They are pretty good atleast better then that emo shit...
IsaacLeavitt
+24|6359
i dont see what was so funny. all the dudes did was make so pathetic sexualy orentated cracks at eachother, that didnt even do very well. i guess i am just sick of sex jokes. it gets LAME!!!
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

WOOOOO! Gastrointeritis!! lol wtf is that.... made up?.....WOOOOO!  GASTROINTERITIS!!!!
I think its true its another word for DIAHOREA!!! possibly fucked up spelling? W0000000000000
~FuzZz~
+422|6330|Orrstrayleea
ohhh so its little girly jookes is it now? huh? weak, And you said our sense of humour was bad
~FuzZz~
+422|6330|Orrstrayleea

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

I think its true its another word for DIAHOREA!!! possibly fucked up spelling? W0000000000000
YEHHHH!!!!! WOOOOOOO!  FUCKED UP SPELLING WOOOOO!!!!!!!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724

Cougar wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

I hardly cracked a smile.

I could see how the booby, dick and poo-poo jokes could be funny to a 12 year old, but not so much for the rest of us.
Oh well, obviously you don't have a broad sense of humour.
HELLO! 

Poopoopeepeefartfartfart!!!!!!  Fuck your daddy HAAAAAAAA!!!  I'm gonna shit in your mouth while fucking your moms sister!!!!  WOOOO!!!   Hahaha boogers!!!

Is that broad enough?  I bet you act and dress like a child as well.

https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c398/FFLink13/P1070061.jpg

Ohh.....yep.  Look like one too.
Cougar, I think you made him cry.

Last edited by cyborg_ninja-117 (2007-02-07 03:13:06)

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

YEHHHH!!!!! WOOOOOOO!  FUCKED UP SPELLING WOOOOO!!!!!!!
W0000000000000 prob gonna get banned for spam W00000000000 SPAM W)O)o00o
dead_rac00n
+12|6490|DTC

JET_G raidensen wrote:

No, they fail at life and music.

Beatles are amazing. Hendrix is amazing. John Spencers Blues Explosion is amazing. Guitar Wolf is amazing.

Blink is not amazing, in fact they shouldnt even be in the same sentence together.
I hate the beatles, my grandmother listens to them, they suck, they made a bad name for old music, but yeh hendrix's music is the sort you can get high listening to, but really wats so bad bout' blink 182
In fact, without the Beatles, there would be no crap such as Blink000. I bet you've never listened to "Helter Skelter", for example. Your statement only shows that you don't know anything about rock music history.
I hate posers when it comes to music. Blink's music is simply uninteresting. It's been done before, with much more talent and conviction.

And saying they're good because they sold tons of records... So something is good because it sells ? The tabacco industry must be selling a product that everyone should buy, then.

But if you like that band, that's your right. Keep on listening to music, you'll eventually recover.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6609|132 and Bush

Darkhelmet wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

I could see how the booby, dick and poo-poo jokes could be funny to a 12 year old, but not so much for the rest of us.
Agree.
^^ What they said.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6471|A W S M F O X

dead_rac00n wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

No, they fail at life and music.

Beatles are amazing. Hendrix is amazing. John Spencers Blues Explosion is amazing. Guitar Wolf is amazing.

Blink is not amazing, in fact they shouldnt even be in the same sentence together.
I hate the beatles, my grandmother listens to them, they suck, they made a bad name for old music, but yeh hendrix's music is the sort you can get high listening to, but really wats so bad bout' blink 182
In fact, without the Beatles, there would be no crap such as Blink000. I bet you've never listened to "Helter Skelter", for example. Your statement only shows that you don't know anything about rock music history.
I hate posers when it comes to music. Blink's music is simply uninteresting. It's been done before, with much more talent and conviction.

And saying they're good because they sold tons of records... So something is good because it sells ? The tabacco industry must be selling a product that everyone should buy, then.

But if you like that band, that's your right. Keep on listening to music, you'll eventually recover.
Hahahahaaaaa........you dont know what the fuck your on about do ya pea........

Last edited by JET_G raidensen (2007-02-07 04:20:33)

B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
Who the fuck is that kid in the pic?
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6471|A W S M F O X
Emo of the century.
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Emo of the century.
lol he stoleded his mums earing
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6471|A W S M F O X

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Emo of the century.
he needs to stole some razor blades.
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here

JET_G raidensen wrote:

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Emo of the century.
//wrist
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6554
New Kids On The Block > Blink182

Last edited by iNeedUrFace4Soup (2007-02-07 05:18:15)

https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6771|d
blink182 are kool, but i prefer Story of the year and amber pacific.
']['error
Banned
+630|6652|The Netherlands

ShoopDaWhoop wrote:

I bet this is you http://www.halloweencostumeworld.com/im … rocker.jpg
haha +1
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6657|Norway

FFLink13 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Broad sense of humor? Right....

In some years from now, when your humor is a little bit more developed, you will distance yourself from these kind of jokes.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6353|Twyford, UK
Welcome to the year 2000. Blink 182 are ancient and not cool any more. Their heyday was back in '04, when they played Reading Festival with a big, flaming 'fuck' above the stage. Yes, a big flaming block-capital word 'fuck'. Pure genius.
Sadly, they were promptly eclipsed by Metallica playing straight after them, and thus proving that a good enough live show can make people buy your music.
Or, at least, buy some and download a bunch more.
Nintendogamer
+72|6595|Chelmsford, UK
blink 182, amazing... i saw +44 live at brixton and that was amazing too. if you like blink 182 check this site out http://www.punkdisasters.com/

they are one band that should definatly get back together
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6699|Devon, England

JET_G raidensen wrote:

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Emo of the century.
Aha, first time I've ever been called emo. Should I feel honoured?

Cougar wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

HELLO! 

Poopoopeepeefartfartfart!!!!!!  Fuck your daddy HAAAAAAAA!!!  I'm gonna shit in your mouth while fucking your moms sister!!!!  WOOOO!!!   Hahaha boogers!!!

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c398/ … 070061.jpg

Wow... I actualy pity you. You really went and searched BF2s for my picture just to attempt to insult me. Well, you didn't succeed. I'm too pretty. Or maybe you just already had it saved... Well, whatever floats your boat.
bubbass
humble
+61|6577

Cougar wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

HELLO! 

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c398/ … 070061.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

That's the most retarded video, ever.
Richard2000
Banned
+39|6553|England
can i have 7m and 39seconds or my life plz
that was boring

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard