TheProfessional
+3|6498
74.52.186.250:16568 pathfinder battalion

check it out: map rotation IRON GATOR,SURGE,MASS,WARLORD,GHOST

FF is off and vehicles are on!
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6481
I would play but I cant imaging Iron Gator with a 64 player map.
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6457|the guy in the hind on gator
its ghost town now
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6350|Belfast
where is it located?
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6831|Grapevine, TX
Good to know, thanks for the post.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6489|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

mazerali62 wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This has been written about you in another thread:

"    These Fuckers russ)=spetsnaz and russia-SPETSNAZ were flying the chopper for round after round. I decided to hop in the chopper. russ) Tk's me in the head with a M95. A little bit later after he and his budy go down I go to the chopper again. This time they are waiting for the chopper but get hit by the enemy chopper and die. Once that enemy chop clears I go hop in. russ) quickly hops in the chopper and tells me to hop out of the driver position. I start to fly and he refuses to shoot the TV or do anything until the chopper goes down from damage. I get in it again. He tells me to hop out again and won't let me hit anything with the TVs or the gun. He just sits up in the sky near the edge of the map.

Later on one of my budies hops in the chopper with me. Russ TK's us both with C4. Then he hops in and flys away. He's sitting there with -11 points for TK's and whatnot and guess who gets banned from the server? Yeah, me. This kind of shit just makes me irate.    "

And it had other replies, So if you have anything do with server, I dont thinks so cos if its true dickheads like you ruin the game, if its untrue I apologise in advance, search and you will find the thread no long ago in this SF section!!!!!!!
I played with  these two before on a 64 24/7 Gator server. They would WHORE the Apache taking out the MEC Hind and Transport Choppers before they even left the ground, and on the TK thing your damn straight they do. I was a Med and ran over to revive a guy one of them shot and they killed me. Also watch out they like to fly over, one bails out and grabs your attack chopper.
kn0ckahh
+98|6740|netherlands, sweet lake city
lol I think ill install SF again, not because of your server but because I really hated the load times on my old PC, but I have a new one so ill give it a try
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6523|Polish state of EU
No vehicles 0 - YAY!
Auto balance 1 - gay...
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6690|"The Empire"
Done at your request!!!!
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6485|P-way, NJ
I played against those and beat em acouple of times in chopper
TheProfessional
+3|6498
Hi

The server is located in Dallas,TX . I just upgraded the box to a high end one from the planet, we had a few people in last night who enjoyed the server and were happy to play on a mostly lag free smooth server. We also had a few generals in playing and one 4 star general, the people i talked to last night on the server said they would definitely come back to play in it. Russ has been dedicated in helping me build up the server and is basically a good guy. I have very little rules in the server base raping,jihad,spawn camping is all legal there also the language filter is off. Only thing I ask is people not to be racial in the server and no taking for vehicles or hogging vehicles or command. Also the server is not just running IRON Gator it running all the day maps with 2 rounds per each map. I would also like to add some night maps once the server is going ,because I do like some of them. I don't know really what Russ has done to you and cant really say from hear say but so far he has been nothing but nice and courteous to players in the server and has invited many people to come and play.

Also I hope to recruit some admins for this server and other servers I have up ,so if anyone is interested you can PM me at www.pfclan.com. You can be your own boss in the server.

some of the other servers I have up

64 man 24/7 karkand 64 player map FF off ,vehicles on

32 man 24/7 karkand 32 player map ff off, no vehicles

32 man BFV running all maps

40 man 2142 conquest/titan maps

Im up for any suggestions stop by and send me a PM at pfclan.com

Thanks
Chris/The Pro
-=S8M=-Phoenix
+45|6795|South Cybertown, Texas
What about Auto-ballance (On or Off)?

I like gaming with my freinds on the same team and in the  same squad(s), if your server has Auto-ballance "ON" it's a no go!

FWIW, The Planet Has the best servers, the best customer service and the best support around! You will be very happy with their service!

Last edited by -=S8M=-Phoenix (2007-02-06 13:45:03)

russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
its of man come on in
TheProfessional
+3|6498
If one of the admins is on the server we can set you up so you can play on the same side with your freinds or clan mates.
-=S8M=-Phoenix
+45|6795|South Cybertown, Texas
Hey russ)=spetsnaz! Long time no see!

Great I will look it up and join in!

Found it! Looks like I will have to add this one to my list (Great PING)!

Last edited by -=S8M=-Phoenix (2007-02-06 13:52:25)

Des.Kmal
+917|6620|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

TheProfessional wrote:

If one of the admins is on the server we can set you up so you can play on the same side with your freinds or clan mates.
lol, i liked that server when it was night maps, when it changed to a day map i left.

remember me? kmal1?

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
kmal get ur ass on xfire
TheProfessional
+3|6498
Once were up and running i will throw in Devil perch for ya Des!
NASTY_BUTLER
+41|6515|Infiltrating the Smurf Village
I would go BUT IT HAS NO NIGHT MAPS.  ...lame.
TheProfessional
+3|6498
What night maps you like?  ill set them up in rotation?
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6529|So Cal

NASTY_BUTLER wrote:

I would go BUT IT HAS NO NIGHT MAPS.  ...lame.
209.160.39.30:16567

all night maps, 3 rounds a piece... 20 slot but soon to be 36 in the next 2 weeks.

kidnapping is allowed
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6811|Marathon, Florida Keys

ncc6206 wrote:

it is for 1337 men only
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

ncc6206 wrote:

it is for 1337 men only
its for guys who go 41 and 0 with the AK..

Oh wait, that would leave just me.
leesupport
+39|6684
Iron Gator with 64 people = more people to kill lol

M11-87 FTW:P

er M249SAW:]]
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6347|Cali
Irorn gator with 64 people = /fail Irorn Gator with 32 people = win!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard