sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina
Sorry for your loss m8.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6635|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Its been deleted now anyway. Thanks whoever did it.
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6772|Nova Scotia, Canada

Sorry for your loss.

ALSO, you people have to learn to stop quoting what someone says if it's out of line. I had to delete 10 posts because you guys kept quoting what that douchebag said....it makes it a lot harder to clean up the forums when 10 people quote a stupid comment like what two said.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6559|Southampton, UK

KILLSWITCH wrote:

I've already hit report.  hopefully we'll get a response soon.
Likewise.

And Knight, my condolences.  Rest In Peace, Dale.
Dele - Pronounced dell.
Could someone explian why the posts are being deleted?

As i said before it was deleted: Its strange how after someting so small (but big, hard to explain) happens it makes your aspect on life and everything change... It makes you realise what the world is and humaniy is based upon.
Very deep feeling.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6403|NSW, Australia

Prodie wrote:

Sorry for your loss.

ALSO, you people have to learn to stop quoting what someone says if it's out of line. I had to delete 10 posts because you guys kept quoting what that douchebag said....it makes it a lot harder to clean up the forums when 10 people quote a stupid comment like what two said.
thanks for that
Cubefreak666
I kill you in future, too
+34|6630|Germany
Sorry for you m8, i hope they catch the bastard who did this.
naightknifar
Served and Out

Cubefreak666 wrote:

Sorry for you m8, i hope they catch the bastard who did this.
It's no longer if "They" (the police) It's i hope WE Catch him.
As i said previously, the whole of my town, is searching for the asshole that shoved his 6" blade into my mates chest.

Dele was a well-known guy, and in a rough area like Southampton, it's not a good idea to stab someone.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6616|InGerLand

Prodie wrote:

Sorry for your loss.

you might want to make that last bit a proper thread thing since that never actually occured to me and hopefully i'm not the only person it didn't occur too
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6669|UK
Any idea what your mate was doing or seeing?
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
naightknifar
Served and Out

m3thod wrote:

Walking to MacD's after a night at a party.
They were hungry, and on the way.. it happened.

3 against 6 i believe.
2 guys got mugged, 3rd guy got stabbed - Dele.

Local dog-walker saw and phoned 999.
That's all i have heard of the actual stabbing.
Sheky
+6|6536|London, England.
Sorry to hear of your loss. Keep your chin up mate...Why do people have to carry knifes nowadays, gone are the days of using what your born with. A friend of mine was stabbed to death, by another friend. The friend who did the stabbing served time in a prison for the criminaly insane. He only did 6 months and was let out. The government then housed him in the same estate as the victims brother....I hope they get the person who did it and proper lock them up for the rest of their life. Try not to let it get you down, think of the good times with your friend.
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6604|Parainen, Finland
This is a serious matter that happens more often and often...
Real fistfights are really rare now days, it´s always something else involved, baseball bat, iron bar, knife...

I can´t understand why these sick fucks think that they are SO tough just cause they have a blade in their pocket when they pick fights, and when they are losing the fight they grab for it and stabs the other one....

I lost one work buddy in this way 2001...stabbed with a kitchen knife...
It sucks cause it doesn´t help that you tell people that stabbing kills...
Almost every investigation after wards tells that the stabber said "I didn´t mean to kill him.."

WHAT KIND OF A FUCKING ANSWER IS THAT????

It´s a very sad thing.... I´m sorry for you man!!!!
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6738

Knightnifer wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Walking to MacD's after a night at a party.
They were hungry, and on the way.. it happened.

3 against 6 i believe.
2 guys got mugged, 3rd guy got stabbed - Dele.

Local dog-walker saw and phoned 999.
That's all i have heard of the actual stabbing.
Yep sounds about right odds for the fucking Cowards, sadly there no such thing as a fair fight anymore.

Again mate Im very sorry to hear about my thoughts to you and dele's family.

Last edited by paranoid101 (2007-02-03 16:43:59)

crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6652|Teesside, UK

Ubersturmbannfuhrer wrote:

This is a serious matter that happens more often and often...
Real fistfights are really rare now days, it´s always something else involved, baseball bat, iron bar, knife...

I can´t understand why these sick fucks think that they are SO tough just cause they have a blade in their pocket when they pick fights, and when they are losing the fight they grab for it and stabs the other one....
It's cowardly plain and simple If you have that little value for life you don't deserve to have that privilege.  I hope the people searching find him before the police do.
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6558|Canaduhhh.. West Toast
sorry to hear that you lost a friend... but i feel even worse for his family they are the real victims
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6490|Connecticut
My condolences. Perfect example of why I carry a piece. I have my permit so I am doing it legaly and if anyone ever tried to rob me I would give them what they want and let them run away. Once they got about 10 feet away I would say wait! I have more money for ya! When they turn around I would smoke their monkey ass, recover my property and then pee on their fucking face during their last moments of living.
Malloy must go
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6718|California

This is a strange case of Deja Vu.

Long story short, same thing happened to me, except in reverse.

my condolences

Last edited by stryyker (2007-02-03 17:57:13)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6628|Washington, DC

Humanity has sunk to a low when we kill our fellow species out of either random attack, or for some stupid grudge *I'm just going out on a limb here that the attacker probably had something against your poor friend*. Sad how a society so advanced, able to develop small weapons that obliterate an entire city and can send men to the moon, can be more uncivilized than a pack of dogs.
l41e
+677|6646

What the fuck...

RIP Dele and condolences to Alex and all of Totton.

I really have no idea what else to say (shocked) other than I've made up my mind: I'm buying a firearm as soon as it's legal for me to do so. Some people are just sick, and I have no intention of letting them have their way.

Again - condolences and sorry for your loss.

Chris
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6451|Ontario, Canada

deeznutz1245 wrote:

My condolences. Perfect example of why I carry a piece. I have my permit so I am doing it legaly and if anyone ever tried to rob me I would give them what they want and let them run away. Once they got about 10 feet away I would say wait! I have more money for ya! When they turn around I would smoke their monkey ass, recover my property and then pee on their fucking face during their last moments of living.
Are you any better then the person robbing you by stabbing them?
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6484|Melbourne

RIP Dele, and Condolence to his family and friends.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
soldevilla13
SuperFly
+21|6719|oregon

d4rkst4r wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Are you any better then the person robbing you by stabbing them?
he's not going to stab them...he's going to shoot them. That makes it all better. /sarcasm
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466
You get +1 because it's the only thing I can do to ease your pain.
BVC
+325|6693
Sorry for your loss mate.  I hope the guy gets found!
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6480

deeznutz1245 wrote:

My condolences. Perfect example of why I carry a piece. I have my permit so I am doing it legally and if anyone ever tried to rob me I would give them what they want and let them run away. Once they got about 10 feet away I would say wait! I have more money for ya! When they turn around I would smoke their monkey ass, recover my property and then pee on their fucking face during their last moments of living.
holy fuck  crazy bastard

that sucks balls man im off to the movies my self right now

and ive thought about that see we have a umm Iraqi problem here NOW ur probably gonna think im racist or some shit i don't really care but in my neighborhood these sons of bitches are causing all of the shit I MEAN ALL OF IT

Last edited by deadawakeing (2007-02-03 18:42:01)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard