Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6630|Camp XRay

Jeret03 wrote:

"If you spend your time arguing with an idiot, you now have two idiots!"

If you add this up with all of your posts, then we have alot of idiots in this thread.  Thanks for joining the ranks everyone.
hey who you callin a idiot, idiot
https://www.ritilan.com/archives/images/2005/03/08/mr-t-mom.png
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Jeret03
+2|6637

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Jeret03 wrote:

If you add this up with all of your posts, then we have alot of idiots in this thread.  Thanks for joining the ranks everyone.
Are you just going to continue insulting everyone on the site? If this is the case then your time here is nearly up.
I don't see what's wrong with it.  If he can generally insult eveyone in a diff community and it be allowed then what's the difference here?  You guys here defend one another and your way of playing and your community the same way we do.
Marlboroman82
+1,022|6630|Camp XRay

Jeret03 wrote:

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Jeret03 wrote:

Are you just going to continue insulting everyone on the site? If this is the case then your time here is nearly up.
I don't see what's wrong with it.  If he can generally insult eveyone in a diff community and it be allowed then what's the difference here?  You guys here defend one another and your way of playing and your community the same way we do.
and what community is that?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6753|The United Center

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Jeret03 wrote:

Watch out Voodoo, he might delete your post.
']['error
Banned
+630|6650|The Netherlands

Jeret03 wrote:

1.  Do we really even need 10?
why don't you just hush? you don't even know stryyker! you probably got kidnapped/owned by him, and you can't handle your emotions so you create an account on bf2s to spam us with you silly topic? you are the one that should die, and we don't need an reason for that. please shut down you computer and go cry in the corner of your room! or try and call an friend, Ow wait! YOU DON'T HAVE FRIENDS!

fucktard....
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6612|Greenwood, IN
I just find it funny how know one knows why Jeret03 even hates stryyker and I know its not just cause one single thread he created earlier today.
Jeret03
+2|6637

ThomasMorgan wrote:

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Jeret03 wrote:

Yours too, keep it up.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6753|The United Center

Jeret03 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Yours too, keep it up.
1.  That's what she said.

2.  Stop flaunting power you don't have.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6637|Washington, DC

Go away, nobody likes you. Your parents committed suicide after realising they didn't use protection. Die. In. A. Large. Blazing. Fire.
Marlboroman82
+1,022|6630|Camp XRay

DonFck wrote:

t3h r4in in sp41n g0s m4inly 0n teh plain!
1337 bo1 3v4
l41e
+677|6655

Jeret03 wrote:

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Jeret03 wrote:

Yes - because flame wars are such a great idea, and best of all, they're never your fault.

OMGZ0R UR GONNA DEl3TE MAI POST!!1!1!11o1nee

Lol. Right. Keep e-thugging.
Jeret03
+2|6637

']['error wrote:

Jeret03 wrote:

why don't you just hush? you don't even know stryyker! you probably got kidnapped/owned by him, and you can't handle your emotions so you create an account on bf2s to spam us with you silly topic? you are the one that should die, and we don't need an reason for that. please shut down you computer and go cry in the corner of your room! or try and call an friend, Ow wait! YOU DON'T HAVE FRIENDS!

fucktard....
I've had the account, gj.  Also gj on stryyker making an ass of the bf2s community and all of you chiming in for him.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6638|Finland

Jeret03 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Yours too, keep it up.
https://img19.imageshack.us/img19/996/lmaorealhp4.jpg
I need around tree fiddy.
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6662|The View From The Afternoon

Jeret03 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Yours too, keep it up.
So yoo ahve magix admin powerz now?
Jeret03
+2|6637

Hurricane wrote:

Go away, nobody likes you. Your parents committed suicide after realising they didn't use protection. Die. In. A. Large. Blazing. Fire.
ROFL nice one........I wouldn't be here if they did that.........
Hurricane
Banned

Jeret03 wrote:

']['error wrote:

Jeret03 wrote:

fucktard....
I've had the account, gj.  Also gj on stryyker making an ass of the bf2s community and all of you chiming in for him.
Good job on you and your cronies making an ass of the CAL community, and all of your newly-registered buddies chiming in for you.
l41e
+677|6655

Jeret03 wrote:

Also gj on stryyker making an ass of the bf2s community
In your opinion. Which we don't care about.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6612|Greenwood, IN

Jeret03 wrote:

']['error wrote:

Jeret03 wrote:

fucktard....
I wonder why that is... mabey its cause we are a COMMUNITY...  get lost fucktard obliviously no one around here likes you posts.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6506|so randum
Really, whats this all about? O and Jeret03, you sound like a cunt. No offence intended.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jeret03
+2|6637

CruZ4dR wrote:

Jeret03 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Yours too, keep it up.
It's kind of a secret.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6713|67.222.138.85
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g44/Flaming_Maniac/BanHim.jpg
Simon
basically
+838|6664|UK

Marlboroman82 wrote:

DonFck wrote:

t3h r4in in sp41n g0s m4inly 0n teh plain!
1337357 bo1 3v4
0Mg |_| NU8
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6638|Finland

CruZ4dR wrote:

Jeret03 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Yours too, keep it up.
ai t1hnk h3s teh ultimat3 int3rnads w4rl0ckzz
I need around tree fiddy.
Hurricane
Banned

fatherted13 wrote:

Really, whats this all about? O and Jeret03, you sound like a cunt. No offence intended.
Stryyker made a post mocking competitive gaming, with some pretty good points. Jeret's pride was no doubt pierced like an arrow through flesh by this topic, and so he created a retaliatory topic against stryyker. Granted, nobody likes jeret so the only people sticking up for him are the leetz0rz bee eff twoo players who just registered.
Simon
basically
+838|6664|UK

DonFck wrote:

CruZ4dR wrote:

Jeret03 wrote:

Yours too, keep it up.
ai t1hnk h3s teh ultimat3 int3rnads w4rl0ckzz
N0000033333333333333333333355555555555555

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard