King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6596|Seattle

smtt686 wrote:

wished i could but Ill be in VAQ at McChord which has no freaking internet services.
McChord here in Washington? Sweet!

RL BF2
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6653|Westminster, Colorado
I am down for some action.  I will drop by tonight.
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6777|Long Island
i'd join if i wasn't playing 2142...bf2 isn't even installed anymore on my comp
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6596|Seattle

Slickdawg8 wrote:

i'd join if i wasn't playing 2142...bf2 isn't even installed anymore on my comp
So fucking install it!   
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6596|Seattle

We need to get Chuy on tonight I haven't been killed by him in a long time!
TheEl_Gayo
not gay
+7|6304|Florida Cracker

misconfiguration wrote:

I've got a date tonight, after that I'm in!!!
No need to tell any lies, you dont need to impress anyone here with "social activity" hahahahaha j/k

Last edited by TheEl_Gayo (2007-02-02 12:27:57)

BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6750|Chicago.
Glad to see you all are going to come. I can be there at about 7 CST, which is 8 EST and 1 GMT.

Earliest I can make it. But I will be there as promised. Hope to see those who have posted and even more people there.
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6589|California U.S.A

King_County_Downy wrote:

http://xs412.xs.to/xs412/07055/maps.JPG

These are our choices for tonight. Anyone want 64 player maps?
Might as well make it 64 in case alot of people decide to show up better to have to many slots instead of too few.  IMO.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6596|Seattle

Seal 3 wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

Might as well make it 64 in case alot of people decide to show up better to have to many slots instead of too few.  IMO.
Only thing is the rounds go on and on and on forever if there's only 20 people on a 64 map. Then you have to switch maps in the middle of the game and people get upset.... I could only hope that enough people show up to fill the 32 slots. We shall see... if it's a big hit and people want to play again next Friday, we could up the player size. Sound like a plan?
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6741|London

King_County_Downy wrote:

Seal 3 wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

Only thing is the rounds go on and on and on forever if there's only 20 people on a 64 map. Then you have to switch maps in the middle of the game and people get upset.... I could only hope that enough people show up to fill the 32 slots. We shall see... if it's a big hit and people want to play again next Friday, we could up the player size. Sound like a plan?
Are you talking about Map Size or Server Size?

Also, When you guys are starting to fill it up, judge shout at me on xfire, i'll join.

Also, Isn't it the superbowl tonight? Also, Are they showing that on any TV channels in UK?
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6596|Seattle

Dauntless wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

Seal 3 wrote:

Are you talking about Map Size or Server Size?

Also, When you guys are starting to fill it up, judge shout at me on xfire, i'll join.

Also, Isn't it the superbowl tonight? Also, Are they showing that on any TV channels in UK?
I was talking about player/server size (I think. LOL!)

The SuperBowl is on Sunday!

Woot! Alright bro, I'll hit you up on xfire later
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6847|San Francisco

I'm getting a jump start, idling in the US server as we speak... (also getting used to vehicles again as I've only been playing IO lately...)
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6596|Seattle

tF-voodoochild wrote:

I'm getting a jump start, idling in the US server as we speak... (also getting used to vehicles again as I've only been playing IO lately...)
WOOO HOO!!! Sweet Thanks man! I see you in there! (via bf2cc)
RustyNails
BF2s US Server Admin
+31|6618|Margaritaville via Austin

King_County_Downy wrote:

SWEET!!! I haven't played that much vanilla BF2 in a long time....can't wait to pwn or be pwned...no...make that only pwn!!
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6589|California U.S.A

King_County_Downy wrote:

Seal 3 wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

Oh yeah forgot about that aspect of map size well I guess 32 it is then. I better go start and warm up the ole shooting fingers.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6596|Seattle

Seal 3 wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

Seal 3 wrote:

Oh yeah forgot about that aspect of map size well I guess 32 it is then. I better go start and warm up the ole shooting fingers.
Yeah, voodoochild's in there warming up the server so she's not all cold and laggy tonight. Go fly around with him I'll be in there as soon as I can get off work!!
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6847|San Francisco

King_County_Downy wrote:

Seal 3 wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

Yeah, voodoochild's in there warming up the server so she's not all cold and laggy tonight. Go fly around with him I'll be in there as soon as I can get off work!!
Hey... did you just call me a, "cold and laggy" girl?!
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6474|Foothills of S. Carolina

I should get to jump in there later. I'm always looking for a decent server to get killed in......
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6535|Carlsbad, CA, USA

im coming, hopefully my ping isnt too high from ca. can we play sf tomorrow maybe?
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6596|Seattle

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

im coming, hopefully my ping isnt too high from ca. can we play sf tomorrow maybe?
I'm pretty sure the server is in Cali so ping should be minimal for you Hope to see you in there bud

We can change the map to SF tomorrow for sure Get a hold of one of the US admins tomorrow to remind us
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6596|Seattle

OK! Game on!!!!  10 people on right now!!
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6327

Well this does indeed sound like fun. I was wondering when we'd get a bf2s server going. I saw the bf2s saturday night gaming thread, but it never seems active, So are we talking tonight or tomorrow? What is the ip? Is it the same as the server ip in the 'Saturday Night Gaming' thread? I'm in for all maps rotation. Im gonna get owned by you chopper folk, I am more of the 'Ground Pounder' kind of player.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6741|London

Was fun tonight, but I crashed to desktop over 3 times, so now I'm giving up.

Thanks for the game
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
nonexistentusmc
+26|6444|Queens, NYC
Man, I wish I could join you guys. Got freakin' Combat Water Survival sustainment this weekend for the Reserves. I'd rather BF2 than wade through the water in my cammies. Have fun to you all anyway! Get some for me!
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6626|Los Angeles, California, US.
Aughhhhhh!!!! I Cant Make It Tonight :'( .
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard