miken5254
+1|6338
Hello this is my first post here,
Can someone please tell me where to find EA's customer service phone number or can someone give it to me?  I am encountering register/password problems.
Thank you very much in advance.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6640|Seattle

I would start here: https://account.ea.com/login/napd-login … id=1016090 create an account and then call them bastards up lol! Tell them "downy said to call you". You're sure to get a quick response
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6750|67.222.138.85
You: Hello, is this EA customer support?

EA: Gofuckyourself. Thank you and have a nice day. *click*
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6521|Communist Republic of CA, USA
Should be in your Manual..., or you could look for it on their page.
miken5254
+1|6338
Well, I checked the manual, and found a number, but to call, I need an "EAsy info report".  Anyways I sent them an e-mail using Downy's link and I hope they send me my password.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6673|Washington, DC

EA's phone support probably sucks. If they can't even give good online support, do you imagine their guys sitting at phones all day to be any better? Wouldn't surprise me if at many times of the day, all the phone support guys are in the EA Cafe.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6521|Communist Republic of CA, USA
I've used their phone support before I played BF2 and BF2142 (can't remember for what game though), they're actually pretty helpful.  And again, DICE are the one's who made the BF series, NOT EA.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6750|67.222.138.85

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

I've used their phone support before I played BF2 and BF2142 (can't remember for what game though), they're actually pretty helpful.  And again, DICE are the one's who made the BF series, NOT EA.
Except that EA bought DICE.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard