+0|6306
extended clips
better pistol
optiwand(uses to see around corners)
the possibilitys are endless
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6733|Germany, near Koblenz
A silencer for the pistols would be a very nice upgrade. Since pistol gold is very hard to obtain on non-cheater servers, this would be a fair unlock.

In addition I'd like to see something like our old medipack (single use of course, perhaps three out at a time).
iFro
+1|6499
"AK 101" +1
PKM for support
Cubanpenguin
+35|6678|Kingston, Canada

Caco_Krispys wrote:

extended clips
better pistol

optiwand(uses to see around corners) <===

Been Playing some Swat 4 lately?
sanho2
+4|6506
One of the maps is supposed to be night map so I'm going to guess night vision goggles. It would also be sweet if we could have zip lines and grapples (or their 2142 equivalent) ported back to the current maps. It would change the way they are played.

Last edited by sanho2 (2007-01-22 12:36:06)

Caco_Krispys
+0|6306

Cubanpenguin wrote:

Caco_Krispys wrote:

extended clips
better pistol

optiwand(uses to see around corners) <===

Been Playing some Swat 4 lately?
YES, i dont know what else to call it, mirror on a stick

i want to see a portable shoulder fired chaingun for support
ZCaliber
+12|6512|Between Canada and Iowa
https://img168.imageshack.us/img168/7287/whatthecrud0og.jpg

Northern Strike Squad leader unlock?

Teh Supar Accipiter!!!
lobo76
+2|6710
a jump pack for assault (less height and range versus jump pod)
a grappling gun for sniper (grappling hook and zip line combined)
a flamer for support
a EMP generator for Engrg. (similar to support gun deloyment) lasts for 10 secs? pulse range... 10m?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

Flamer? You mean Flamethrower?

Lol. No.
CrimsonFury
+1|6780
Bring back the grappling hooks + zip lines from BF2:Special Forces. They are the best items ever added in any Battlefield game.

Last edited by CrimsonFury (2007-01-22 22:30:37)

MrEzeuss
+26|6391|Nethterlands (ZH)

stryyker wrote:

Flamer? You mean Flamethrower?

Lol. No.
No, an actual person that tries to get the enemy off balance by flaming them.

In DeltaForce you could choose to play a female soldier. She had a soundbite 'i'm going to get you'. THAT was pretty annoying when you couldn't see her and you heard her walking around a cabin you where hiding in.
JovesApples
+4|6454|USA
player ability: ability to carry 1 extra piece of equipment
Subliminal_Sub
+12|6555|Arizona

JovesApples wrote:

player ability: ability to carry 1 extra piece of equipment
Would cause to many ppl to flame and would be immediatly nerfed.   great idea in my opinion anyway =-)
strikeman67
+5|6614
Like other have posted before:  grapple hooks, night vision goggles, and zip lines.

I add to the list:  flashbangs and tear gas (like BF2:SF). 

These items made BF2 and BF2:SF fun.
Magius5.0
+106|6382|UMass Amherst

ZCaliber wrote:

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/7287 … rud0og.jpg

Northern Strike Squad leader unlock?

Teh Supar Accipiter!!!
Dude, where the hell'd you find that picture?  Or did someone photoshop some older image to make us all giggly and then pull the rug out from under us and say 'gotcha'?
ZCaliber
+12|6512|Between Canada and Iowa
http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/b … ;Profiles=

Shouldn't be too hard to spot. ^^;;
Arcano-D.E.S
+13|6547
My god, imagine the lag a flame thrower would cause! Titan would be unplayable!

What I think the unlocks will be:
2 Recon unlocks
Multiple APM launcher that fires 50 APM's all over the map, (note these will always land around corners or area openings)
IT-35 - makes you look like the enemy, and then when you get TK'd you can punish twice. Brilliant.
2 Assault Unlocks
LRMD - Long Range Medical Dart. Are you tired of running out and dying trying to revive your worthless teammates? Revive them from long range. Like a good laugh? Keep reviving some poor bastard and watch him die. Add a support friend to the fray and have a good long laugh.
Engineer 2
Remote Vehicle Takeover - Pesky walker camping your silo? Take him for a ride off a cliff. Want to introduce an Ocelot to a wall? No problem. (Note: You must have line of sight and be within 10 M. Also the default time is 5 seconds till it wears off. You may sacrifice "teammates" to add 5 seconds. But that shouldn't be a problem as your good for nothing teammates are more than willing to sacrifi... TK you.)
SPAM40 - You ever played the game where the one guy says I spy with my little eye? Imagine that every 2 seconds. "Enemy Tank Spotted." "Enemy Infantry Spotted" "Enemy at the gates!" "Poorly piloted air transport Spotted." Best of all, it is automatic and once unlocked can't be turned off. WEEEEEEE!
2 Support Unlocks
APG - Automatic Point Generator - Sick of being accused of padding when you clearly are? We have the solution. Simply deploy the APG on the battlefield and walk away. You gain points for doing nothing! How can this work? you ask. Well the points are transferred to a Swiss Soldier account. At the end of each day they are added to your soldier. No accusations. Only success. You'll be top 200 in 4 days with this unlock.
AAPS or "Fly Swatter" How many times as support have you said, "Darn gunships!" or "Damn Air Transport No-Goodnicks!" I am constantly. Now there is a solution! Simply deploy the AAPS in front of an area frequented by flying hooligans. An instant 400 by 400 foot shield will deploy. Any aircraft that touch the shield are destroyed. Take that Sky Witches!
1 Character Unlock
Increased Jump - Sick of claustropobic pods, unreliable transport pilots, and being teased about your poor performance in the long jump? Unlock this baby and jump your own way onto the titan! (Note: you wont be able to bunny hop but you will be able to do Superman knife attacks on people. Worth it? Yes.)
1 Squad Leader Unlock
Officers Pistol - Sick of squad mates not following your orders? Cap'em! The Officers Pistol allows you to correct your squadmates and best of all... no TK. That's right! Just like the Soviet Army you can whack your own squad without any repercussions!
JovesApples
+4|6454|USA
oooooh.... a jetpack would rule!

a flamethrower would be great as well, but it aint gonna happen...

Battlefield has never been known for more than 1 death animation, and thats just dead paperdoll

i hope the SL unlock is NOT another Accipiter, if anything the current one just needs a reskin,

what would be fantastic as a SL unlock would be a personal Nuke, as seen on Starship Troopers... but sadly i dont see how it could actually help gameplay with a ton of weak SL's already who cant even place an order marker wanting to die over and over just to set off the Nuke.
Magius5.0
+106|6382|UMass Amherst

ZCaliber wrote:

http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/bf2142/PlayerSummary.aspx?Lang=us&PID=81627464&SrchName=&Profiles=

Shouldn't be too hard to spot. ^^;;
...I feel like I an idiot now.  The damn thing was sitting in front of my face hundreds of times and I never really payed attention.
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6422|California, US
10 new unlocks for each branch? jesus
what about the ranks?
the whole "Silver-Gold-Silver-Gold is just gay" they should just make more than 1 unlock for each rank
and especially if there gonna do this.
tbcBeasT
tall lazy sod
+14|6637|Bristol, England

Monkeyman911 wrote:

10 new unlocks for each branch? jesus
not 10 new unlocks per branch 10 new unlocks overall
Afrika_18
+26|6543
I think plasma guns would be a cool unlock, or hand held rail gun/rifles.
Knochenmann_AUT
+1|6727
A laser gun for sniper. 100% accuracy, continious beam... if the beam stays 1 second on the target, it makes 100% damage. (500ms = 50% damage, and so on.)

Would be something different.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693
A gun like the gasgonians have in star wars episode 2. It shoots like a pulse of energy that can knock u back or blow shit up.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

Arcano-D.E.S wrote:

My god, imagine the lag a flame thrower would cause! Titan would be unplayable!

What I think the unlocks will be:
2 Recon unlocks
Multiple APM launcher that fires 50 APM's all over the map, (note these will always land around corners or area openings)
IT-35 - makes you look like the enemy, and then when you get TK'd you can punish twice. Brilliant.
2 Assault Unlocks
LRMD - Long Range Medical Dart. Are you tired of running out and dying trying to revive your worthless teammates? Revive them from long range. Like a good laugh? Keep reviving some poor bastard and watch him die. Add a support friend to the fray and have a good long laugh.
Engineer 2
Remote Vehicle Takeover - Pesky walker camping your silo? Take him for a ride off a cliff. Want to introduce an Ocelot to a wall? No problem. (Note: You must have line of sight and be within 10 M. Also the default time is 5 seconds till it wears off. You may sacrifice "teammates" to add 5 seconds. But that shouldn't be a problem as your good for nothing teammates are more than willing to sacrifi... TK you.)
SPAM40 - You ever played the game where the one guy says I spy with my little eye? Imagine that every 2 seconds. "Enemy Tank Spotted." "Enemy Infantry Spotted" "Enemy at the gates!" "Poorly piloted air transport Spotted." Best of all, it is automatic and once unlocked can't be turned off. WEEEEEEE!
2 Support Unlocks
APG - Automatic Point Generator - Sick of being accused of padding when you clearly are? We have the solution. Simply deploy the APG on the battlefield and walk away. You gain points for doing nothing! How can this work? you ask. Well the points are transferred to a Swiss Soldier account. At the end of each day they are added to your soldier. No accusations. Only success. You'll be top 200 in 4 days with this unlock.
AAPS or "Fly Swatter" How many times as support have you said, "Darn gunships!" or "Damn Air Transport No-Goodnicks!" I am constantly. Now there is a solution! Simply deploy the AAPS in front of an area frequented by flying hooligans. An instant 400 by 400 foot shield will deploy. Any aircraft that touch the shield are destroyed. Take that Sky Witches!
1 Character Unlock
Increased Jump - Sick of claustropobic pods, unreliable transport pilots, and being teased about your poor performance in the long jump? Unlock this baby and jump your own way onto the titan! (Note: you wont be able to bunny hop but you will be able to do Superman knife attacks on people. Worth it? Yes.)
1 Squad Leader Unlock
Officers Pistol - Sick of squad mates not following your orders? Cap'em! The Officers Pistol allows you to correct your squadmates and best of all... no TK. That's right! Just like the Soviet Army you can whack your own squad without any repercussions!
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard