SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6629|The darkside of Denver
I made this video to help get people who are interested in PR but haven't downloaded it get a glimpse of the gameplay. This Mod is really good. Check it out.

straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6504|Edmonton Alberta
maybe if you showed a cooler map and what that helicopter could really do than i might be interested in the game.... but that video was lame IMO of course
SonderKommando
That map is pretty awesome. The lush forest makes the combat very intense.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6504|Edmonton Alberta
it reminds me of shongua stalemate and i hate that map
thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6300|teh alien spaceshit
PR is awsome. The guns actually sound realistic.
SonderKommando
The Weapon sounds are FANTASTIC, and when the sonic crack hits from bullets going past you definitely feel the realism.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6718|Mark it zero.

<SS>SonderKommando wrote:

That map is pretty awesome. The lush forest makes the combat very intense.
The forest and grass is my favorite part of the map I love sneeking around and ambushing people in it.

I think the reason why people dislike that map is because they are just so damn impatient and try sprinting everywhere. I love going against those people

PR is definitely the best mod out there. I highly suggest everyone gets it. unless if you are one of those dumbass TKers and people who only care about flying.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6456|Melbourne

Heres a better vid IMO
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
SonderKommando
Yeah that is a good vid, i made this one mostly for my clan, but since i love bf2s i though i would share it w/ you guys too.
sithao
+63|6595|Los Angeles, California
looks kool downloading now..
SonderKommando
You will enjoy it. Don't be afraid of the learning curve. You will get the snot beat out of you at first.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6729|San Antonio, Texas

You will enjoy it. Don't be afraid of the learning curve. You will get the snot beat out of you at first.
Yes, yes you will. In my opinion it's a completely new game. Even when playing the existing maps, you have to change your strategy.
SpawnKiller
#1 Karkand Whore
+14|6355
Old preject reality was way better imo.  I got rid of the new one was so lame
thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6300|teh alien spaceshit

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

Yes, yes you will. In my opinion it's a completely new game. Even when playing the existing maps, you have to change your strategy.
True. You can no longer pwn anybody in Karkland. You have to work as team and find a strategy.
R3v4n
+433|6456|Melbourne

thtthht wrote:

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

True. You can no longer pwn anybody in Karkland. You have to work as team and find a strategy.
Hence the name "Reality"
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Col.Vind
Bob Saget is my karkand..
+14|6312|Smurfvillage, Gotland
How many players are there?? And whats the limit on servers??
SonderKommando
Well keep in mind its a mod and its not ranked, so of course there aren't a plethora of servers. However, there are some good ones. Its really neat beacuase since there are so few servers you get a chance to play with alot of the same people.  As far as players per server it just depends. I think the largest one i was on was a 40 man server.
R3v4n
+433|6456|Melbourne

Theres no Aussie Servers...
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6515
That dirt bike looked awesome.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6318|Belfast
how much RAM do u need for PR????
i want it but..................................
1. my dad wont download it for me!
2. i heard that u needed at least 1gb RAM ive got 512mb
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6430
If you can play BF2, you can play PR, and there is an Aussie server i seen one the other day R3v4n. And there is about 60 servers which 30 or so are populated usually in the mid afternoon, biggest i ever was in was a 64 man and its usually hard to get in them cause they are full for so long.
SonderKommando
Well it seems like some of the rural maps have more foliage than regular bf2 maps. So it will probably be more demanding on your system to render some of the more lush environments.  However, the mapping is superb. You should be able to run it just w/ some lag.
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6430

Well it seems like some of the rural maps have more foliage than regular bf2 maps. So it will probably be more demanding on your system to render some of the more lush environments.  However, the mapping is superb. You should be able to run it just w/ some lag.
Yes there are a few maps that will cause you to lag a little, Al Basrah and Mao Valley are two examples. But just play on low, the graphics still look fantastic.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6318|Belfast
ok then would it would OK with these specs:
Window XP 2000 Home Edition
Intel Pentium 4
512MB RAM
ATI Radeon 9200
DirectX 9.0c
Display Memory: 128.0MB

just makin sure

Last edited by henno13 (2007-02-05 09:03:00)

11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6428|behind my rifle
that map reminds me of battlefield vietnam. what map is that?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard