syndicat111
+39|6688|UK
For the past 2 years or so, i have become more aware of the immigration of predominantly Muslim Immigrants into British society, and this is not about radical islamists but about the social problems.

Being a very contentious issue, I do not want to give the impression of insighting racial hatred, but rather challenge what appears to be our loss of traditional "Britishness".
For example, Christmas lights are banned within certain areas of the larger cities;  Mosques are being built next to churches, and Britain has become flooded with foriegn culture.  Our immigration controls are poor at best.  There are more Muslim families demanding rights over our own rules that do not adhere to their beliefs;  This week there was news of a Muslim Policewoman who refused to shake a males hand, and yet we must entrust ourselves to be policed and governed by them seen here http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/1851

We are becomming overrun, and our government is trying so hard to seem accepting to all those of the world that it doesnt realise that our infastructure cannot cope (i.e lack of dentists, doctors etc.), and there are some truley shocking facts about immigration here http://www.migrationwatchuk.org/outline … roblem.asp

Radical Political Parties like the BNP (British National Party) are taking the issue to far proclaiming that they would export all  those who are not white or come from certain American Areas, but wouldnt be nice if we could reclaim some recognition that this is in fact our Country, and they are vistitors to our homes, rather than demanding from us that we conform to their rules and beliefs?

Last edited by syndicat111 (2007-01-22 12:37:58)

m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6681|UK

syndicat111 wrote:

For the past 2 years or so, i have become more aware of the immigration of predominantly Muslim Immigrants into British society, and this is not about radical islamists but about the social problems.

Being a very contentious issue, I do not want to give the impression of insighting racial hatred, but rather challenge what appears to be our loss of traditional "Britishness".
For example, Christmas lights are banned within certain areas of the larger cities;  Mosques are being built next to churches, and Britain has become flooded with foriegn culture.  Our immigration controls are poor at best.  There are more Muslim families demanding rights over our own rules that do not adhere to their beliefs;  This week there was news of a Muslim Policewoman who refused to shake a males hand, and yet we must entrust ourselves to be policed and governed by them seen here http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/1851

We are becomming overrun, and our government is trying so hard to seem accepting to all those of the world that it doesnt realise that our infastructure cannot cope (i.e lack of dentists, doctors etc.), and there are some truley shocking facts about immigration here http://www.migrationwatchuk.org/outline … roblem.asp

Radical Political Parties like the BNP (British National Party) are taking the issue to far proclaiming that they would export all  those who are not white or come from certain American Areas, but wouldnt be nice if we could reclaim some recognition that this is in fact our Country, and they are vistitors to our homes, rather than demanding from us that we conform to their rules and beliefs?
Muslim population is 1.5% out of a total population of 60m.  How the FUCK are you being overun?

props to Kmarion for the stats.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
syndicat111
+39|6688|UK
If you look within the London area, a huge proportion are now born to foregn mothers;  75 % or so go straight to our capital, with 25% being spread out into other areas.  Did you not go further into the stats on migration watch?  6 cities the size of Birmingham will have to be built by 2020-30 to house Britains immigrants if our current rate continues.  Thats "how the fuck" we are being over run.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6726
The local authorities with the highest percentage of Muslim population are:

London Borough of Tower Hamlets 36.4% 71,389
London Borough of Newham 24.3% 59,293
Blackburn with Darwen 19.4% 26,674
Bradford 16.1% 75,188
London Borough of Waltham Forest 15.1% 32,902
Luton 14.6% 26,963
Birmingham 14.3% 139,771
London Borough of Hackney 13.8% 27,908
Pendle 13.4% 11,988
Slough 13.4% 15,897
London Borough of Brent 12.3% 32,290
Glasgow 20,000 +
The town of Dewsbury is also known as an area with a large number of Muslims, making up around 30% of the population. Three of the town's schools are specifically Islamic. However, it is part of the district of Kirklees, which is only 10.12% Muslim.

The muslims have a lot of nerve coming to a country and being offended by Christmas lights and other traditions... fuck them...  assimilate or go back to your own shithole country you ran away from
Love is the answer
syndicat111
+39|6688|UK

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

Bradford 16.1% 75,188
Luton 14.6% 26,963
Birmingham 14.3% 139,771
Pendle 13.4% 11,988
Slough 13.4% 15,897
Glasgow 20,000 +
The town of Dewsbury is also known as an area with a large number of Muslims, making up around 30% of the population. Three of the town's schools are specifically Islamic. However, it is part of the district of Kirklees, which is only 10.12% Muslim.

The muslims have a lot of nerve coming to a country and being offended by Christmas lights and other traditions... fuck them...  assimilate or go back to your own shithole country you ran away from
Rather blunt, but that was the point i was trying to make
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6726
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/ … 3879.shtml

"The scary reality is that only three percent of British Muslims "took a consistently pro-freedom of speech line on these questions." The Muslim threat to British security is so severe that the assistant London police commissioner, Tarique Ghaffur, has called for an inquiry into the radicalization of young Muslims. Ghaffur sadly describes "a generation of angry young people vulnerable to exploitation."

Before the London bombings, British intelligence services estimated that one percent of British Muslims either support or are involved in terrorism. While this is mainly a peaceful and productive immigrant population, a significant number are prepared to act against their own country.

The British government believes that, in recent years, 3,000 British Muslims have returned home from al Qaeda training camps. Intelligence experts estimate that 1,200 Muslim radicals (80 percent of Pakistani origin) are currently pursuing a terrorist rather than a democratic option to vent their disgust at Tony Blair's support for America's invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq and opposition to Hezbollah.

This terrorist weed that is choking the U.K. is especially hard to eradicate because it is growing in British soil. America's fastest-growing religion is Islam, but here in the States the numbers are not a security concern, as a commitment to Islam has not overwhelmed a strong attachment to America itself — another victory for the cultural melting pot. "
Love is the answer
m3thod
+2,197|6681|UK

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

Bradford 16.1% 75,188
Luton 14.6% 26,963
Birmingham 14.3% 139,771
Pendle 13.4% 11,988
Slough 13.4% 15,897
Glasgow 20,000 +

That still accounts for 1.5% irrespective how well you dress it.  I fail to see the fact you are being overun.
syndicat111
+39|6688|UK
Look at what is being said - 3 Islamic schools in 1 town?  That is not the only point i was trying to make... look beyond it.  Women can wear full head dresses in English schools and as a police uniform, yet a British lady cannot wear a cross around her neck?  Where is the justice in that?
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6664|Teesside, UK
Just what we need another knee jerk "agggh the muslims are out to destroy our way of life" thread when the other is still going right above next to it in D&ST

Last edited by crimson_grunt (2007-01-22 13:04:26)

m3thod
+2,197|6681|UK

syndicat111 wrote:

If you look within the London area, a huge proportion are now born to foregn mothers;  75 % or so go straight to our capital, with 25% being spread out into other areas.  Did you not go further into the stats on migration watch?  6 cities the size of Birmingham will have to be built by 2020-30 to house Britains immigrants if our current rate continues.  Thats "how the fuck" we are being over run.
White indigenous birthrates are dropping faster than a sluts panties.  You need the 'darkies' to breed for population sustainability.

Time to fuck, right?

Last edited by m3thod (2007-01-22 13:05:50)

tiptopT
+72|6592|Scotland's Capital
I agree with the fact that we should try to retain our Britishness (Scottishnees, Englishness etc etc) and deserve the right to our traditions.  As we are a mongrel nation we are bound to have differences but that gives no one the right to come here and tell us to stop what we have done for, in some cases, hundreds of years.  Sometimes I think Britain is beyond redemption!!
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6776|UK

syndicat111 wrote:

Look at what is being said - 3 Islamic schools in 1 town?  That is not the only point i was trying to make... look beyond it.  Women can wear full head dresses in English schools and as a police uniform, yet a British lady cannot wear a cross around her neck?  Where is the justice in that?
Clearly you know shit all and are talking crap seeing as MILLIONS of Brits where cross's and other religious devices.
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6664|Teesside, UK

tiptopT wrote:

I agree with the fact that we should try to retain our Britishness (Scottishnees, Englishness etc etc) and deserve the right to our traditions.  As we are a mongrel nation we are bound to have differences but that gives no one the right to come here and tell us to stop what we have done for, in some cases, hundreds of years.  Sometimes I think Britain is beyond redemption!!
Thats fair enough.  What the others are saying that were being overrun as if people with other beliefs are a plague isn't.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6746|Salt Lake City

Your brains are rotting from all that icky tea you drink. 
tiptopT

Vilham wrote:

syndicat111 wrote:

Clearly you know shit all and are talking crap seeing as MILLIONS of Brits where cross's and other religious devices.
Blame the media and their spin!! Just look at Big Brother, Racist, no...bullying yeah but whats new!!
m3thod
+2,197|6681|UK

Vilham wrote:

syndicat111 wrote:

The argument about the cross around that old dear neck was between her and BA.  She contravened BA policies and was duly disciplined.

Find me ONE source where a Muslim had complained about that cross.

Last edited by m3thod (2007-01-22 13:09:01)

m3thod
+2,197|6681|UK

tiptopT wrote:

Vilham wrote:

syndicat111 wrote:

Blame the media and their spin!! Just look at Big Brother, Racist, no...bullying yeah but whats new!!
Racism is a matter of context.  Depends what is said in any particular situation.

Anyway that fat cunt has admitted to her racism:

"When asked in the News Of The World if she was racist she said: "No, I'm not a racist, but I accept I made racist comments"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6282327.stm

lets face it, she has shown her true colours.
tiptopT

m3thod wrote:

tiptopT wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Racism is a matter of context.  Depends what is said in any particular situation.

"When asked in the News Of The World if she was racist she said: "No, I'm not a racist, but I accept I made racist comments"

Was her dad not Jamacian or something?
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6629|inside the recesses of your...

m3thod wrote:

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

Bradford 16.1% 75,188
Luton 14.6% 26,963
Birmingham 14.3% 139,771
Pendle 13.4% 11,988
Slough 13.4% 15,897
Glasgow 20,000 +

That still accounts for 1.5% irrespective how well you dress it.  I fail to see the fact you are being overun.
Fact is people Muslims ARE here to overrun our Democratic countries.  They hate our beliefs and they are more than happy to use our freedoms to take advantage.  This is just like the liberals did in the 50s and 60s - they hated the conservative, Judeo-Christian morals and freedoms they grew up with - they became professors, teachers, politcians and activists - they used their freedom to gain control of the system and they put the values in place that THEY wanted - values that made us rotten to the core, as a country. 

This new wave of people don't want to destroy just our morals and values, however.  Just don't be surprised when it happens.  Because its the liberals in power now that love to wish beyond all hope that all peoples and cultures are inherently peaceful and good.  Unchecked immigration!  Free welfare for all!  Questioning anyone's beliefs is a hate crime (unless you question Christianity - cause that's ok...)!

Our government leader's naivitee will lead to our destruction.
m3thod
+2,197|6681|UK

tiptopT wrote:

m3thod wrote:

tiptopT wrote:

Was her dad not Jamacian or something?
Correct.  Jade Goody is off mixed race. 

Her father is black, Andrew Goody and died about four years ago from a herion overdose.  he also did a few years porridge in Wadsworth.

he left fatso at the age of 2 and i guess she was raised white.
m3thod
+2,197|6681|UK

URE_DED wrote:

m3thod wrote:

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

Bradford 16.1% 75,188
Luton 14.6% 26,963
Birmingham 14.3% 139,771
Pendle 13.4% 11,988
Slough 13.4% 15,897
Glasgow 20,000 +

Fact is people Muslims ARE here to overrun our Democratic countries.  They hate our beliefs and they are more than happy to use our freedoms to take advantage.  This is just like the liberals did in the 50s and 60s - they hated the conservative, Judeo-Christian morals and freedoms they grew up with - they became professors, teachers, politcians and activists - they used their freedom to gain control of the system and they put the values in place that THEY wanted - values that made us rotten to the core, as a country. 

This new wave of people don't want to destroy just our morals and values, however.  Just don't be surprised when it happens.  Because its the liberals in power now that love to wish beyond all hope that all peoples and cultures are inherently peaceful and good.  Unchecked immigration!  Free welfare for all!  Questioning anyone's beliefs is a hate crime (unless you question Christianity - cause that's ok...)!

What Fact?  Show me them.

All i read was YOUR poorly constructed 'liberal are scum' drivel.
syndicat111
+39|6688|UK

crimson_grunt wrote:

Just what we need another knee jerk "agggh the muslims are out to destroy our way of life" thread when the other is still going right above next to it in D&ST
I wasnt here to discriminate against Muslims, per say, but to comment on how our sense of tradition is slowly being choked.  Not "lets hang the terrorists", but Musslims just happened to make the biggest part of the immigratns into Britain, and happen to be the ones making all the demands
topal63
. . .
+533|6728

m3thod wrote:

syndicat111 wrote:

White indigenous birthrates are dropping faster than a sluts panties.  You need the 'darkies' to breed for population sustainability.

Time to fuck, right?
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6629|inside the recesses of your...

m3thod wrote:

URE_DED wrote:

m3thod wrote:

What Fact?  Show me them.

All i read was YOUR poorly constructed 'liberal are scum' drivel.
Nah.  Facts/numbers don't mean anything to you.  I'm just giving you the warning so when it happens you'll have to slap youself in the forehead...... "DOH!  He was right!"
mike_01042
Banned
+9|6338|Nasareth

syndicat111 wrote:

lmao well said

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard