Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6647
Yesterday we were off for MLK day, so I spent most of the day getting trashed with some friends. By 3pm I was completely gone. Anyway, I make it back to my apartment this morning to get ready for class. As am I about to hop in the shower, I look in the mirror and nearly freaked out. The word "Hollister" had been tattooed across my chest. I called my friends and they were in hysterics, but I was, and still am, seriously freaking out. I've been researching tattoo removals all day and I'm not liking what I'm seeing. I had no idea it was so painful and expensive. However, keeping this tattoo is NOT an option. For those of you who have had a tattoo removed, please tell me what your experience was like. I need any advice you can give me.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6633|Finland

I have two answers:

1) If this is a "Fancy_Pollux"-regular, my answer is *yawn*
2) If actually true (0.0000001% probability), my answer is.. Cover-ups, or laezas!

Good luck with being 1)an attention whore, 2)Hollister

Last edited by DonFck (2007-01-16 21:20:37)

I need around tree fiddy.
thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6332|teh alien spaceshit
Ur back again!
Where were you?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

Lasers are the only way. It needs to be done professionally. It hurts, bad.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6407|NSW, Australia

have you tried soap?
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA
On the topic, yeah, that's some pain.

Best option is find a nice coverup of some type. Spend the money on that.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6412|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Yay! Another Fancy thread! Havent seen one in ages.
1) I dont expect this to be true
2) On the odd chance it is...HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET THAT DONE TO YOURSELF?
3) B4 you die from the procedure(or natural causes), tell us where you got your stories and which are true(if any)

EDIT- Take a knife to it...cheaper too Just dont cut a lung or something, ciz then we'll lose our resident storyteller

Last edited by SplinterStrike (2007-01-16 21:24:45)

RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6407|NSW, Australia

maybe a kleenex?
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6849|San Francisco

At this point any post made by Fancy just reads as follows to my eyes, "WOLF!"
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6392

Trying to become a writer after Uni, Fancy?
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6741|Norcal, usa
yeah, ridiculous.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6640|Montreal, Qc, Canada
all fancy_pollux post are some invented story because he need attention
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

Don't worry Fancy. If it was a real tattoo you'd probably still have the bandage either stuck to you or stuck somewhere on your cloathing. Since you didn't mention that it's probably a rub-on Tattoo. Use meths and water, Nail Polish remover and water or just soap and water and it'll come off.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
OmniDeath
~
+726|6645

Ty wrote:

Don't worry Fancy. If it was a real tattoo you'd probably still have the bandage either stuck to you or stuck somewhere on your cloathing. Since you didn't mention that it's probably a rub-on Tattoo. Use meths and water, Nail Polish remover and water or just soap and water and it'll come off.
the man speaks truth, although i personally wouldn't use nail polish remover...
beerface702
+65|6694|las vegas
i had a clover with my ex ex girls named on my upper calf removed, hurt like a son of a bitch, cost me 1100 bucks too boot.
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6396|Evilsville
Just remove it Gladiator style..
oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au
https://www.boblholt.com/cheese%20grater.jpg
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6412|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6475|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Yesterday we were off for MLK day, so I spent most of the day getting trashed with some friends. By 3pm I was completely gone. Anyway, I make it back to my apartment this morning to get ready for class. As am I about to hop in the shower, I look in the mirror and nearly freaked out. The word "Hollister" had been tattooed across my chest. I called my friends and they were in hysterics, but I was, and still am, seriously freaking out. I've been researching tattoo removals all day and I'm not liking what I'm seeing. I had no idea it was so painful and expensive. However, keeping this tattoo is NOT an option. For those of you who have had a tattoo removed, please tell me what your experience was like. I need any advice you can give me.
more attention seeking!
cospengle
+140|6488|Armidale, NSW, Australia
Well if you saw it as "Hollister" in the mirror while hungover you're in for another rude shock: it actually says "retsilloh".
']['error
Banned
+630|6645|The Netherlands

DonFck wrote:

I have two answers:

1) If this is a "Fancy_Pollux"-regular, my answer is *yawn*
2) If actually true (0.0000001% probability), my answer is.. Cover-ups, or laezas!

Good luck with being 1)an attention whore, 2)Hollister
QFT lol

yet another good story of fancy_pollux...
Brasso
+1,549|6631

Who cares if it's a made-up story?  Just don't post if you don't like it.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6599|Cheshire. UK
https://badexample.mu.nu/archives/101%20uses%20for%20a%20dead%20cat.jpg
Make that 102!
The Magic Mullet
+240|6425
I haven't read the main post, if I wanted to hear lies i'd just ring one of the support teams at our place and ask why a call has been sat around for 3 months.

I've had a few tattoos disappear but they were the ones you apply with a sponge. Usually of a power ranger or a ninja turtle.
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6741|Norcal, usa
just sue, wow, it's so easy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard