sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6785|Argentina
Which ways do you know to destroy them?
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6795|Arizona
Ways i've destroyed em...regular gun fire, around 175-200 rounds from support LMG...3 demo paks...5-8 grenades...  that's all I have used.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6838|Nårvei

3 shots with Pilum also works

The amount of damage to destroy the core i`m not sure of, but atleast in the area of 15 - 20 demopacks i think !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6844|Belgium
Blow the shit out of them with RDX or Pilium. Or just wait 'til the Titan Missiles do their work (which might take a long time..) Those are, I believe, the only 3 possibilities.. (Well effective possibilities anyway)
You could also use nades to destroy the consoles or bullets from any weapons, but that just takes too damn long and I'm an impatient person.. lol

I actually would like to have the option to urinate on the consoles to make them short-circuit.. Would be cool..

Last edited by D34TH_D34L3R (2007-01-18 05:43:12)

SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6677|Hong Kong
Destroy the first console with 3 RDX packs.

Destroy the second one with two RDX packs and several nades.

Die.

Rinse and repeat.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6871|Reykjavík, Iceland.
2 RDX and some Lambert rounds do the trick for me, that kills 2 consoles, and the third is destroyed by one RDX, grenades and maybe some Lambert rounds as well (can't recall)
']['error
Banned
+630|6672|The Netherlands
you can also do it by letting chuck norris, or arnold schwatzenegger destroy it with their iron fists
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6838|Nårvei

']['error wrote:

you can also do it by letting chuck norris, or arnold schwatzenegger destroy it with their iron fists
Pheeffft: MacGyver does the same job with just a paperclip !

/derailment
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6404|Inside the AR Rockets.
Get a support friend and the titan'll go down in seconds. (It's saved us soooo many times)
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6844|Belgium

Varegg wrote:

']['error wrote:

/derailment
LOL! +1 to that!
']['error
Banned
+630|6672|The Netherlands

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

Varegg wrote:

']['error wrote:

/derailment
LOL! +1 to that!
negative, rambo would destrow the console only by looking at it

https://www.otrarealidad.net/multimedia/images/dearticulos/rambo.jpg

edit: fail at BBcode

Last edited by ']['error (2007-01-18 07:19:49)

Chappy556
+14|6728
a little bit of practice and a bunch of gin helps too
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6778
Yeah like someone as said, get a friend to be support and then resupply you with RDX. 3 RDX for each console, destroy in order 1, 2, 3, 4 or 1, 3, 2, 4 (bit obvious I know but just incase someone is scottish or welsh) then get yourself into the core. Hopefully you can do this really quickly so that by the time you get to the core there are not that many bad guys about. just keep on slapping those RDX onto the core and have your friend resupply you.

I found that the best time to do this is when the enemy have been on board your titan for ages before their titan shields are down. Once thier shields go down, most of them will be on your titan attacking so less to fight against.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6521|N. Ireland
5 Grenades and a console blows.
3 RDX DemoPaks and a console blows.
3 Pilum shots and a console blows.

One grenade = 0.6th of a DemoPak or Pilum Shot.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6738|Sweden
The cores "life" depends on how damaged their titan is.
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6844|Belgium

madmurre wrote:

I think he 's asuming how to destroy the core in general.. What ways are effective..
I mean; sure you could eventually destroy the core with a shotgun.. But is that really worth mentioning?
No not really.. Why? 'Cause no one is idiotic enough to try that because it just simply wouldn't be effective..
samfink
+31|6583
not tomention of you are the only one shooting the core, there is no pint using anyhting other than RDX or other explosives. why? as the missiles are faster. in other words, unless you were lucky, the titan would be destroyed by the missiles, not the core blowing.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6738|Sweden

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

madmurre wrote:

I think he 's asuming how to destroy the core in general.. What ways are effective..
I mean; sure you could eventually destroy the core with a shotgun.. But is that really worth mentioning?
No not really.. Why? 'Cause no one is idiotic enough to try that because it just simply wouldn't be effective..
Maybe i should read more careful
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6634|Greenwood, IN

Varegg wrote:

']['error wrote:

/derailment
+1 for that! HAHA
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6521|N. Ireland
i find hitting the top of the titan more effective than the bottom.
SGT_Squirtle
+13|6744

Varegg wrote:

']['error wrote:

/derailment
He'd still need his swiss army knife and a roll of duct tape
MrEzeuss
+26|6418|Nethterlands (ZH)
Can shoot/rdx the core at any place to bring down it's health? or do you need to hit certain spots to do damage to it.
samfink
+31|6583
any place. best tactci for support IMO is shoot uo the vcore along it'slength while the trecons RDXthe other side get behind te galss screenjs when they are about to blow the RDX, thne rush in and rearm them befroe they suicide. depending on how many recons there are, this might need to be done up to 3 times ( 3 times for 1 recon, once for 2 recons, and sometimes none for 3 recons, sometimes once. 4 recons willalways destory the core w/o any ammo. plus, with you shooting the thing up........
ArkAng37
+1|6873|San Antonio, TX
16 man server good sniper kit, and 3 sticks of C4! Get r' Done!
GR34
+215|6573|ALBERTA> CANADA
it also can take 30 shots from clark! if u shoot the core and land whole mages in it yer accuracy 4 that round will go through the rooF

Last edited by GR34 (2007-01-18 17:04:00)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard