blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6637
its not as easy if u play on medium I been playing on medium without cheating, and its hard as hell considering that I played all of the other Total war series, I'm Byzantine empire I have like 3 or 4 provinces but Mongols are pushing through Europe like crazy and my capital is Constantinople which is in the middle of their way to conquer Europe, and Hungarians wont get off my ass also keep attacking then backing off, then they say lets make a truce and then they come back and stab you.
sn00ze
+31|6541|Mjölby, Sweden

Bertster7 wrote:

England. Quality archers FTW.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6759|UK

blademaster wrote:

its not as easy if u play on medium I been playing on medium without cheating, and its hard as hell considering that I played all of the other Total war series, I'm Byzantine empire I have like 3 or 4 provinces but Mongols are pushing through Europe like crazy and my capital is Constantinople which is in the middle of their way to conquer Europe, and Hungarians wont get off my ass also keep attacking then backing off, then they say lets make a truce and then they come back and stab you.
This game is quite easy. You just have to know how to play each faction which takes time. Hard is hard tbh though, i have my battles on hard though, makes them funner. Otherwise its piss.
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6682|London, UK
I cheated a bit tbh with england cause with Portugal i didnt cheat and took over everything except rome and just thought y not try the money cheat and build everything in one go with england on easy btw cause iam a infantry-calvary whore lol i hate missiles >.>
MagiCandy
+18|6646
It was funny when the Mongoles tried to attack my crusade stettlement. Cannon defence makes me giggle.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6639

Vilham wrote:

blademaster wrote:

This game is quite easy. You just have to know how to play each faction which takes time. Hard is hard tbh though, i have my battles on hard though, makes them funner. Otherwise its piss.
I've hardly noticed any difference on the difficulty settings. I played Rome on both the hardest and it wasn't that bad at all. Then again I've barely gotten into this one but I assume since it's so similar to the last that it's near the same.
GR34
+215|6537|ALBERTA> CANADA
SO shoyuld i buy this game
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6674|Disaster Free Zone

GR34 wrote:

SO shoyuld i buy this game
Have you played any of the other Total war Games? If so and you liked them. Sure go ahead, its a great game and offers some new things to do and is overall a lot more challenging.

If you don't know what the game is, I'll try give you a brief overview of what you do.

There's 2 major areas to the game.
  • Turn Based, economic, religious and military production and control.
  • The battles
Turn Based Side:
Battles:

There's a lot I left out including Diplomacy, Generals, the Pope and religion, Trade, boats and much more... there's lots to do and its a really good game, but its also not for everyone.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6381|New York
drunkface speaks the truth. i'm working my way through the short campaign as the french (so i can unlock all the factions), and there is so much to do. i'm currently busy eliminating england from the mainland, and plan on taking over the rest of the country shortly thereafter.

basically, if you like playing risk, you'll love this game. it is really a very well put together game.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
MagiCandy
+18|6646
I still really want real time naval combat.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard