She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6684
Null vote, depends.

Close range 101
Med/long range g36e
RiceKrispie
+27|6400|Ottawa, ON
lol unlocks

Funny thing about the G36E is that once the newbs start using it they can't go back to anything else because when they try to use a different gun they realize how badly they suck.
demois411
+1|6377
AK-101, I hate any gun with the letters "G3" in it.
|Rawon
Buyakashaa
+31|6435|NL-NH-DH

demois411 wrote:

AK-101, I hate any gun with the letters "G3" in it.
AK ftw. Although I sometimes use the G3 on USMC side.
Longbow
+163|6659|Odessa, Ukraine
what a dumb question , everyone knows tha AK's are kickass weapons
plus , I always have a feeling of cheap kills if i'm revived with 36E or pick it up when I'm out of ammo - TOO EASY , unsportlike .
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6476|A W S M F O X
G36E is for nubs who have 0 skill, AK is where its at. One of my fav insults is "Nice G36E "skill"."
gbr.hitman
Fair Play!
+21|6613|Warwickshire, England

JET_G raidensen wrote:

G36E is for nubs who have 0 skill, AK is where its at. One of my fav insults is "Nice G36E "skill"."
I occasionally use the G36e, does that mean I have NO skill then? comparing my stats against yours I would have to say I am a better player than you. So if I have no skill, what skill level are you?

For the poll, I choose the AK101!
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6418|NSW, Australia

wtf is wrong with you people!!

unlocks are not for 'noobs'(fuck i hate that word) unlocks are for the better players, otherwise you would have every gun straight away, and please for fuck sake get off your high horse and use a god damn unlock.
Longbow

gbr.hitman wrote:

I occasionally use the G36e, does that mean I have NO skill then?!
Yes ; but note , that he was speaking about the skill with G36E , which doesnt need skill at all .
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6418|NSW, Australia

i swear to god you people annoy the shit out of me.
Longbow

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

wtf is wrong with you people!!

unlocks are not for 'noobs'(fuck i hate that word) unlocks are for the better players, otherwise you would have every gun straight away, and please for fuck sake get off your high horse and use a god damn unlock.
If there would be an option 'remove unlocks from my account' - I'll choose it anyday .
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6476|A W S M F O X

Longbow wrote:

gbr.hitman wrote:

I occasionally use the G36e, does that mean I have NO skill then?!
Yes ; but note , that he was speaking about the skill with G36E , which doesnt need skill at all .
Thank you.

And hitmna, who the fuck are you to say your a batter player? Youve never seen me play, have you. we are about equal i think, stat wise, youve juts played longer and more medic. More jet as well.

What im saying is that you give someone whos never played BF a G36 and a AK101, hes gonna do better with G36 because its pisseay to use, with AK hes gonna suck but its better than G36 is you know how to use.

AK=skill
G36E=no skill

Nuff said.

Last edited by JET_G raidensen (2007-01-16 00:56:02)

Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6651|Montreal, Qc, Canada
G36E all the way (FTW!) !!!!
Longbow

JET_G raidensen wrote:

AK=skill
G36E=no skill

Nuff said.
win\

+1 m8
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6535

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

AK101
Unlocks are just bad.
u guys coulda used some g36's on that 98-0
jk, jk <3
gbr.hitman
Fair Play!
+21|6613|Warwickshire, England
So with your explanation, if you use anything that takes no skill to use you are a noob and you shouldn't use it?

well, why do you use grenades then? I mean the G36e takes more skill than grenades right? but you still use grenades. Why is that?

I'm off to work now so can't reply back till later

Last edited by gbr.hitman (2007-01-16 01:06:02)

Longbow

gbr.hitman wrote:

So with your explanation, if you use anything that takes no skill to use you are a noob and you shouldn't use it?

well, why do you use grenades then? I mean the G36e takes more skill than grenades right? but you still use grenades. Why is that?

me  - 2% grenade kills
you - 7% grenade kills

explains everything , you just owned yourself .
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6761|Mark it zero.

Longbow wrote:

gbr.hitman wrote:

me  - 2% grenade kills
you - 7% grenade kills

explains everything , you just owned yourself .
How did he own himself? so he has a higher percent of grenade kills? i dont think he cares about how easy it is to get kills with one weapon or the other... a kill is a kill however you get it, with whatever weapon you use....
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6732|Melbourne, Australia
ak101 and m16... anyone who uses the g36e are just newbs..

but thats not the worst thing the worst thing is using it and then thinking you have skill because u went 30 - 0 with it ANYONE CAN DO IT PEOPLE its a way overpowerd its pathetic   why do you think all top clannies always use ak101 or m16 and they own... because they have skill so use your newb weapon if you want but please dont think you have skill
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6476|A W S M F O X

gbr.hitman wrote:

No, nades are diff in a way, G36....its like your insulting yourself by using it, doing well, and thinkng your the fucking l337 master of the intrawebz.

I actually hate using G36 because i know it doesnt require skill.

Lol militant, so true!!!! +1!
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6751|Great Wall
Ak
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6418|NSW, Australia

i thought the ak 101 was the skill less gun anyway.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6476|A W S M F O X

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

i thought the ak 101 was the skill less gun anyway.
Right..........uhhh...no.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6550|Internetfitlerland

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Doctors have found many diseases linked with G36E use. They say, if you use it you have a high chance of contracting aids, herpes, gangrene, flesh eating bacteria etc.

Also, every kill you get with a G36e, god kills a kitten and a starving african.

I'm probably the most anti-g36 person in aus (apart from pwned7 of course )

The g36 takes next to 0 skill to use. Point, click, shoot, you don't have to worry about recoil or even putting it on single shot for the 50-100m shots.

Anyone who votes for g36e deserves to be knifed several times in the face .
Im going to use it against you just to piss you off

As said before, AK for close - mid range, g36e for mid - long range.
Des.Kmal
+917|6630|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

AK101
Unlocks are just bad.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard