sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6611|InGerLand
build the worlds biggest water park theme park combination with completely random rides from all the over the world.
Then open it and reap in the money from having bigger and better rides than anywhere else in the world
except on sundays when i would close it so i could use it privately myself (i would spend the rest of the week doing pretty much whatever i want )
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6772|Great Brown North

SmkenRez wrote:

I would pay off the US dept.
well you would come up a little short there....

i would use it to make more money, and then build a giant underground complex in a mountain in the far northern wilderness after i purchase 1000 miles of land in every direct  and declare it my own country....

and with said mountains of money pay off our national debt (canadian) and other things to ensure my name lasts for as long as possible
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6438|Australia.

0seb--morin0 wrote:

YOU GUYS ARE  CRAZY!!!!!!! GODDAMMIT U HAVE CRAZY IDEAS

*ME* BURN U ALL WITH A C-5 LOADED OF NAPALM AND THEN TRAVEL ALL AROUND THE WORL IN A /TITANIUM/ BOAT (cyborg_ninja-117 is that enough hard for object at high speed?) AND MAKE A TOP 10 OF BEST CHICKS. PUBLISH IT ON GOOGLE (IVE BUYED IT), MSN (ALSO :p) AND YAHOO! (YEAH also)

AND SINCE I'VE BUYED MSN/MICROSOFT, I WOULD PUT A TROJAN IN THE 1ST VISTA UPDATE  BUT NO WORRY GUYS .... U ARE ALL BURNED !
I'd buy you a dictionary.

No really:

1. Fund the collapse of Greenpeace.

2. Buy Walt Disney's ashes.

3. Buy the state of Tasmania.

4. Burn about $1 billion dollars in cash.

5. Hire Osama Bin Laden as a Butler.

6. Invest around $40 billion dollars in property.

7. Donate alot to charity.

And thats basically all I can think of.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6802|NÃ¥rvei

Would pay of Norways debt .... except we dont have one .... D-oh !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Jammyc_53
+5|6550|Newcastle-England
i would by 100,000,000,000 $0.01 jelly sweets.
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6650|South West England
Reserved..... i'l be back
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

I'd buy a couple of you a beer, and then invest the rest in monkey butlers.
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6732|Norcal, usa
well id first vertically integrate all the heroin and cocaine industries, then id horizontally integrate all other dealers into my own massive cartel. Then i'd pay off any feds who try to find me.
Greenboi
+14|6359
Create my own army to destroy chavs! Jesus that alone would be worth the hundred billion
Rosemosis
+1|6361
I'de pull an MC Hammer, got any change?
MagiCandy
+18|6646
Make a 100 billion dollar bill and then lose it the next day.
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6451|behind my rifle
bet on a RV race
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6699|67.222.138.85
Play BF2 in real life. Bwhahahahaha
misconfiguration
GURU
+86|6388|Indianapolis, IN
Get AIDS and spread it to all the gold digging bitches!
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6654|USA
I'd buy the Oakland Raiders and drive them further into hell than they already are.

Then the Yankees to suffer the same fate. MWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

So diabolical.
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6666|Canada Eh?
I would buy a hundred billion items at the local dollarama?
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6812
one hundred billion dollars, you say? i would definitely try to do stuff that was useful in some way.

first i would figure out how to use my money to make even more money, so that i don't run out.

go on a legendary trip across the world, taking however long i need, and experience everything this planet has to offer.

use my wealth to influence the US political system, and legalize drugs.

develop alternative fuel vehicles and market them, so that the auto/oil companies can't stop them again.

fund my own space program. someone needs to get us off this rock and i'm not trusting any government to do it.

get into the computer game business. hire an assload of smart young programmers and toss them in a think tank, and tell them to go nuts. i would oversee production and design, and make sure that the games don't end up catering to the newbs, but encourage all the players to get better.

buy a couple of state of the art fighter jets and learn how to fly them.

hold massive concerts with top artists for charity.

single handedly end poverty in africa, one country at a time.

fund research into cloning, stem cells, and whatever else the hell i feel like. moral objections are the bane of scientific progress.

start my own media label, sign artists/bands, make movies, etc.

most likely, i will spend the rest of my life learning about things that interest me. i'd learn how to play guitar from MAB, and bass from victor wooten. i would get into awesome physical shape with the best nutrition and training on earth. i'll probably also get a bunch of PhDs from prestigious universities in exchange for giving them money.
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6438|Australia.

misconfiguration wrote:

Get AIDS and spread it to all the gold digging bitches!
Rofl, that'll teach em.
burton
+9|6412|Da Bay, California
somehow buy my way into the political system and legalize marijuana. Then i would buy anything i see that looks  somewhat appealing
l41e
+677|6640

Find out a way to make more money so I don't run out.

End poverty in Africa.
Buy a lot of stuff.
Buy an island.
Buy Osama bin Laden. Lolzpwnt.
Help the people of the world.
Buy an M16.
Bring lots of people to said island.
Live happy life.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6611|InGerLand

Greenboi wrote:

Create my own army to destroy chavs! Jesus that alone would be worth the hundred billion
i agree that would be worth the money
and if it didn't work just buy the hoodie making factories and make all hoodies be made in luminous pink, green, yellow, and brown
then they'd either look so ridiculous you wouldn't care or just would drop the more annoying part of chavism
IsaacLeavitt
+24|6343

Ty wrote:

With that amount of money your private island in the South Pacific could be New Zealand.
fuck that you could have all of south america...lol...
IsaacLeavitt
+24|6343
me with $100 billion... lol man i would invite all the leaders of important countries of the world to have a meeting about economically helping them, then i would blow the whole place to hell sterilizing the world from greedy power mongers and take over the world... WORLD DOMINATION FTW !!! and with $100 Billion i would fix all the problems in world, and we would all live happily ever after once i bought some immortality from some alien gypsys... lol

EDIT:

btw immortality FTW!!! because i could then fuck my 100+ supermodels for all eternity... LOL

Last edited by IsaacLeavitt (2007-01-16 12:49:11)

ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6711|Las Vegas
I'd like to use my hundred billion to buy 3 vowels... A, I and U,  and solve the puzzle.

Absolutely Imfucking Unpossible.

No, wait.  Pat, can I even GET 3 vowels for a hundred billion?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard