Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6623|Greenwood, IN
So right i'm fighting this guy one on one and I have just 10% health left I have to reload he has to reload we both reload and..........................  an APC spawns on top of him killing him instantly. HAHAHA  Funniest shit i've ever seen in my life.  He was like WTF no fair!  HAHA
wodstlk
+2|6396
funny!
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6408

That's why I don't play 2142.

EDIT:  But still funny.

Last edited by some_random_panda (2007-01-12 21:28:43)

Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6656|Montreal, Qc, Canada
loooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllll hahahahha funniest thing ive ever seen !!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO hahhaa

/Sarcasm
Linus
+53|6670
DICE are retards.. total idiot bofoons..  I was part of the team that wrote Unreal Tournament 1999..a model designer on that project.. Even back then 8 years ago, we built into our code for first person shooters the disability for objects to spawn on top of players.  We also made the respawn of a player the fartest distance
possible from an enemy.     Each map had set respawn points.. You would always be spawned at the point
that was farthest from an enemy.. This almost entirely stopped you respawning 2 inches away from an enemy
which has happened to me hundreds and hundreds of times in BF2 and 2142.

DICE are truly idiots, who have no business in game engineering..  They have no clue at all about common
sense. They never have.  Frankly, Im surprised EA allows some of their idiocy in their games..  Lets face it,
1300 mph jets on 1 square maps...???  Choppers that can capture flags from the air ???  Maps that are so
unabalanced is obvious to all ???   DICE should close up show and give it up.  Theyre idiots.

Last edited by Linus (2007-01-13 00:16:29)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6692|Canberra, AUS

Linus wrote:

DICE are retards.. total idiot bofoons..  I was part of the team that wrote Unreal Tournament 1999..a model designer on that project.. Even back then 8 years ago, we built into our code for first person shooters the disability for objects to spawn on top of players.  We also made the respawn of a player the fartest distance
possible from an enemy.     Each map had set respawn points.. You would always be spawned at the point
that was farthest from an enemy.. This almost entirely stopped you respawning 2 inches away from an enemy

DICE are truly idiots, who have no business in game engineering..  They have no clue at all about common
sense. They never have.  Frankly, Im surprised EA allows some of their idiocy in their games..  Lets face it,
1300 mph jets on 1 square maps...???  Choppers that can capture flags from the air ???  Maps that are so
unabalanced is obvious to all ???   DICE should close up show and give it up.  Theyre idiots.
Amazing that they created some of the best FPS's ever then (BF1942, BF2)
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6764|The United Center
This reminds me of a time, way back when, in the BF2s server...

I was in a squad with a bunch of BF2sers.  I think AfroJap, Skruples, and Chuy...and we were USMC playing Karkand.  We had taken the suburb and were going for the gatehouse...

...so I'm flying down the hill in my Hummer, filled with my squadmates.  We get hit by an Eryx, no big deal.  We're smoking, but still driving.  So I'm cruising along, and all of a sudden, the MEC tank spawns about an inch in front of me, as I'm going full speed, instantly blowing up the Hummer and killing us all instantly.

...I guess it was a lot funnier if you were on VoIP with us.
Spark
+874|6692|Canberra, AUS

ThomasMorgan wrote:

This reminds me of a time, way back when, in the BF2s server...

I was in a squad with a bunch of BF2sers.  I think AfroJap, Skruples, and Chuy...and we were USMC playing Karkand.  We had taken the suburb and were going for the gatehouse...

...so I'm flying down the hill in my Hummer, filled with my squadmates.  We get hit by an Eryx, no big deal.  We're smoking, but still driving.  So I'm cruising along, and all of a sudden, the MEC tank spawns about an inch in front of me, as I'm going full speed, instantly blowing up the Hummer and killing us all instantly.

...I guess it was a lot funnier if you were on VoIP with us.
OH CRAP! TANK!

That would be an interesting new exploit. Tank spawn exploit, you just drop the tank where ever you like and BOOM!
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6773|Hell, p.o box 666

Linus wrote:

It seems like you´ve only registered here to tell us what bunch of idiots Dice are! Nobody, absolutley nobody, ever told you to buy and play their games. Quit you bitching now! Every single post so far is only complaining about them. Get over it. Go back to UT and stop poluting this forums with useless complains that has been covered lightyears before! Most people in here like the EA/Dice products, thats the reason why Chuy created a fansite for EA/Dice products.

Unbalanced maps, yeah, totally! Ever tried to play any UT on a public server as noob?! Pf, dont bullshit me. Why are only the hardcore players still playing this series of games? Because it´s way too unbalanced, just like Painkiller too! In the BF2 series even a noob can kill a high ranked player. So much about balance! Ah, and btw, I´ve played the games you´ve created in german proseries... from UT to UT2k4, so dont try to tell me anything about it...
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6353|Oregon

Linus wrote:

yeah... if they suck and should close... why do you play their game(s)?
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6623|Greenwood, IN
Acually i'm going to change my comment from a previous post.  All 2142 threads attract the assholes...
ReGmAn78
+16|6664|Alberta, Canada

Linus wrote:

DUDE, stfu already...all you do is go from forum to forum bitching about bf2, ur like 37 if i remember?  Grow the fuck up, and maybe play some single player games.  This newb did the same thing on our forum to.  I think maybe he should get a gf and get into the real world for a bit. 

These are his stats  http://bf2s.com/player/45192582/ 

Look how many times he had been kicked, and im sure all the cheats and bitching.  I have seen him in a few servers before after he stalked our forums, and the highest ranked player ive seen on the servers he goes to is a First Sergeant.  He always says for others to get skill....YEA

Last edited by ReGmAn78 (2007-01-13 01:29:21)

Slayer
---hates you

Brizzzer wrote:

Acually i'm going to change my comment from a previous post.  All 2142 threads attract the assholes...
well hello then again
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6623|Greenwood, IN
I swear though its like no matter what you do all threads in the 2142 section turn into a flame war cause someone doesn't like the game.
Slayer
---hates you

Brizzzer wrote:

I swear though its like no matter what you do all threads in the 2142 section turn into a flame war cause someone doesn't like the game.
yeah, mabye some members should think about this site before they register here. What does the name of this site stands for, is it BF2stats or is it BF2sucks... I dont think this site was created because of the general dislike towards EA/Dice etc.

So if some members would think before they hit the submit button, some useless flamewars never had happend.
ReGmAn78
+16|6664|Alberta, Canada
lol this is funny, i just read his other IM A WHINER post to.  Read my post above about this douche.
Slayer
---hates you

I´ve just checked his complete 185 post. Yay, I found one post where he´s not bitching about BF2, BF2142, EA, DICE... great contribution so far!
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6623|Greenwood, IN
Someone should write some software for these boards that stops people from starting flame wars.  Like a fire alarm.  Something big red flash and sounds like a nuclear device is about to go off. haha

Back too subject please...

I'm still think its not my graphics card heating up but its just the game it self.  I've had no problems what so ever since that has happend and I still love to play titan mode but I never get on the titan for the lag is as thick as mud.

Edit: Spelling/Grammer

Last edited by Brizzzer (2007-01-13 01:34:28)

Spark
+874|6692|Canberra, AUS
Still... that would be hilarious if it had happened to me.
~ Richard Feynman

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard