thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6337|teh alien spaceshit
If you had one wish, then what would it be?
It can't be anything like I wish I had more wishes, and please don't be sarcastic, because I am doing a small research by myself.
Thanks!
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6422|...
Travel Time
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6712
The willpower to do whatever I want.  Just think about it.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6755|Mark it zero.
Go back in time.
Chief_(OwNaGe)
+46|6450
To be able to stop time for me and people of my choice. Either that or to not have the need to sleep...actually the sleep one isn't that good of an idea, unless you can control when your body needs to sleep or not.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6412|NSW, Australia

unquestioned master of the universe
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6419|Michigan, USA

a furby, just kidding, actually, probably the fortunes of the Forbes 500 combined.  Money can't buy everything, but it definitely helps!
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6462|the guy in the hind on gator
to be able to become invisible whenever i want and backl
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6746|Norcal, usa

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

The willpower to do whatever I want.  Just think about it.
well willpower has nothing to do with inherent ability... so that would be a pretty lame wish.
but i know what you mean.

to be God on earth, and all would revere and fear me.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6445|King Of The Islands

A bug-free BF2?
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
twiistaaa
+87|6675|mexico
an IQ of 2000 combined with james bond like social skills.
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6664|Australia

twiistaaa wrote:

an IQ of 2000 combined with james bond like social skills.
Niiiiiiiiiice. Add James Bond athleticism and being 1000 time more rich that Bill Gates and we have it DOWN!
Archer
rapes face
+161|6430|Canuckistan
A perfect world
Robbie77
hammer time!
+26|6337|Toronto Canada
to be the funniest person in the world....never underestimate the power of humor
47man
+46|6430|Cali

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

Travel Time
Time travel is totally and completely possible, just get something that goes near the speed of light... and ride it without ceasing to exist...
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6412|NSW, Australia

47man wrote:

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

Travel Time
Time travel is totally and completely possible, just get something that goes near the speed of light... and ride it without ceasing to exist...
ride the light?
maffiaw
ph33r me 傻逼
+40|6427|Melbourne, AUS
to have the biggest e-penis in the universe. Own the internats!
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6543|Carlsbad, CA, USA

stop time, imagine the possibilities.........................................................................................................................................................................................................
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6446|canada

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

47man wrote:

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

Travel Time
ride the light?
you dont travel through time, the theory is that it will slow time down for you, but everything else will continue with normal time
Marine_fighter77
+20|6362
super speed i love the rush , anyways u can jack anything in the world in a seconed   ex.) somone just bought a new game and r holding it in there hands , = superspeed then u jack it lol
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6445|King Of The Islands

My Karma Page wrote:

mimimimimimi! I can't take a joke and I don't have the balls to leave my name.
Ch'eah, thanks for the karma. You really think I'd waste my only wish on a fucking game?

I'd like the stop time thing too, but if everyone gets that wouldn't that just negate the advantages?

Also, you should watch a couple episodes of Fairly Odd Parents to realise the faults with your selfish wishes

kkm, uh perhaps my wish should be that I didn't have time to watch Nickelodeon...
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6755|Mark it zero.

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

stop time, imagine the possibilities.........................................................................................................................................................................................................
yes, imagine all the girls you could rape...

You know all you guys would do it.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6766|San Antonio, Texas
To be able to stop & control (can travel to past and future) time for me and people of my choice.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6645|Montreal, Qc, Canada

Kamikaze17 wrote:

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL there forums are so funny sometimes !!!!!!!!!

My wish would be to be able to do everything i want..... EVERYTHING!
Marine_fighter77
+20|6362

Kamikaze17 wrote:

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

O shit lol u reminded me of that wish man and the exact same thing " imagine all the girls to rape " lol i thought of the same thing thats a good one to , but SUPERSPEED ALL THE WAy imagine all the girls u can rape REALLY FAST !! lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard