.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6949|Marathon, Florida Keys

I did not make this movie,i found it somewhere, so if you dont agree with it dont attack me, which i bet someone will do regardless.

I personally agree with this guy, ive played the entire Battlefield series and EA/dice are taking teh shits.

Discuss.

Last edited by .:ronin:.|Patton (2007-01-05 20:11:40)

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6599|behind my rifle
yeah im w/ u EA/dice have made mistakes. im not gonna rag. i didnt care about all the problems, cuz i didnt play much. good find.

Last edited by 11sog_raider (2007-01-05 20:15:57)

Des.Kmal
+917|6758|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
seemed biased to me, but then again, i dont know much.

most of it seems true though.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6900|San Antonio, Texas
I agree with him. "Look after your fans first, or you'll have none to look after."
Robbie77
hammer time!
+26|6471|Toronto Canada
whats that song?
Bevo
Nah
+718|6661|Austin, Texas
Anyone know what song that is?
A3G15
+27|6705
I think its a little light on them to be honest.  Most people proof read something before the publish something, be it by the authors or editors, in many different fields.  This is something that whoever the hell is responsible for this game has not done.  Granted there is much more to looking for errors in game code than plain typos in print, but the idea is very similar.  How many patches for BF2???  How many already for 2142?  I wasn't around for the launch of BF2, but I saw how they treated 2142 and I simply stopped playing it.  I think that it will take quite the game to save their reputation in my eyes at least, considering how they have milked the last two.

Btw, I made a vow back when they took over the 007 franchise from RARE never to play an EA game again, ytf didn't I listen to myself?
arnica
+18|6820|Sydney
I still think it's a great game. Guys who are complaining .. lower your standards. At the end of the end, you guys have to ut up withso much stress, don't let these "bugs" ruin "your" time. No use bitching about them. You guys are in the same baot as everyone else that plays BF.

The thing is you chose to play the game, no one is forcing you to play it.
SpawnKiller
#1 Karkand Whore
+14|6526
cool video ronnin.  I agree BUT i still think bf2 is the greatest game out there
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6847|67.222.138.85
It would have been better if they stopped at 1.22. That wasn't my favorite patch, and some things needed fixing, but it was a decent game at that point until they really started screwing people over with 1.3. I wish I hadn't bought 2142, or rather that someone else hadn't bought it  for me, and I won't be buying the next game in the series until I hear that it is decently supported from somebody other than EA reps spouting more of their bullshit.
TuataraDude
+115|6663|Aotearoa

MadKatter wrote:

Anyone know what song that is?
It's "Clubbed to Death (kurayamino mix)" by Rob D. You can find it on the soundtrack to The Matrix.

I think the music was chosen due to the title, but maybe he just liked it.
The#1Spot
+105|6680|byah

SpawnKiller wrote:

cool video ronnin.  I agree BUT i still think bf2 is the greatest game out there
you must be on something

I sold bf2 2months ago cause i was tired of all the crap from ea/dice what 8patches and still couldnt fix the game
Nino-Uk
+1|6544|London, UK
Interesting video, especially as I've only had the game a few months, taught me a bit about the old patches, and the amount they released.

About the song, I'm taking a guess, but it's probably from Royksopp or Moby. Sounds like the stuff they do anyway.
Ryan86th
+14|6642|Ohio
you paid 50 dollars for this game

wtf

don't expect it to be perfect for you for the hundreds of hours you play

(directed to those who agree with the video)

Last edited by Ryan86th (2007-01-05 21:43:47)

claor
+39|6555|Australia
umm yeh true , but i still like the game.. and will still buy from ea..

Last edited by claor (2007-01-05 21:48:34)

lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6970|Denver colorado
And in 2142 they got tired of adding virety and nerfed it down to the bare minimum. shoot. and they still have problems with that.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6936|Barrington, RI

Des.Kmal wrote:

seemed biased to me, but then again, i dont know much.

most of it seems true though.
I notice how he chose not to include some of the articles in gaming magazines that gave prasie to the game and gave it 5 stars upon release?  there is a lot of truth in that video though. I don't agree with everything he said but i do agree with most of it
Sgt.Gene
+215|6904

Ryan86th wrote:

you paid 50 dollars for this game

wtf

don't expect it to be perfect for you for the hundreds of hours you play

(directed to those who agree with the video)
You dont understand how great the game was upon release. BF2 had a lot of potential, before EA started chopping away at it.
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6543|Alberta, Canada
That video... Was actually well done. I thought it was pretty good.
Reciprocity
+721|6721|the dank(super) side of Oregon
yeah, unless you played it from the demo, it really hard to understand how horribly they've treated their customer base and their own product.  But as long as they sell a billion copies of Madden every year, they don't give a shit, they're rich.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6822
yea but even through all the bullshit some of us have gone through since day 1, BF2 is still the funnest game I have ever played.

2nd best is 1942.

It's not perfect. But what is. Its a great FPS multi player game. 10 times what CS is, has been or ever will be. And CS got me into PC games years back.

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2007-01-06 01:20:51)

Sgt.Gene
+215|6904

Reciprocity wrote:

yeah, unless you played it from the demo, it really hard to understand how horribly they've treated their customer base and their own product.  But as long as they sell a billion copies of Madden every year, they don't give a shit, they're rich.
QFT
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6511|Pittsburgh, PA USA
Luckily I wasn't playing when it was released but looking at the timeline it seems like they did a pretty shitty job "fixing" things. Bottom line for me though is even with the bad shit I still have fun 90% of the time I'm playing online.
How many other games allow you to point your blackhawk at a tank, parachute out before it hits, shoot someone with a .50 on the way down & then hop in a boat once you land?
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6793

MagikTrik wrote:

Luckily I wasn't playing when it was released but looking at the timeline it seems like they did a pretty shitty job "fixing" things. Bottom line for me though is even with the bad shit I still have fun 90% of the time I'm playing online.
Luckily? when BF2 was released it was still great. You missed out on the best part by far.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6721|Melbourne, Australia.
Loved the music

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard