jax
+12|6783
terrible kd, bad spm, 2 gold stars in 175 hours of play, bad death streak, good kill streak
average rank, umm...
2/10, but then i may just be being harsh
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6479|A W S M F O X
Jax:

Good SPM, KDR etc but its pretty much standard karkand whore stats, nothing that really jumped out, try and get that aviator KDR up, and play some SF!!!!!! You bought it, karkand does get friggin boring right?
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6535|Adelaide, South Australia

Nice sniper ratio, excellent accuracy, nice badge collection and you're only 600 points off a promotion!

9/10 and good luck
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6665
fishy stick thumbs down

5/10
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6426|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Trigger your account seems like a K/P padding account.
Pistol as fav. weapon...
Ridiculous amout of revives vs heals...
Basic, vet, and expert pistol and knife were earned within a few days of eachother...
Unreal best round scores...

No offense man, but you aint getting any respect from me.

1/10
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6535|Adelaide, South Australia

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

fishy stick thumbs down

5/10
Oh FFS, stop stealing my ratings and i haven't posted that in ages!

Trigger_Happy_92 Thumbs down, 0/10
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6479|A W S M F O X
Fenris:

Nice stuff, good accuracy, nice all round weapons stats for First Sergeant, you should get that veteran Engineer though.

Nice litte victims list happening, pretty good variety of maps, you should paly some more SF though, it looks a bit bare without those badges!!!!
8/10
RedHot
+9|6745
all badddieeezzzzz

3/4.5
M_Ichi2[bf2s_ftw]
+5|6361|Germany
@RedHot
Nice Spm, very nice KD (especially armor) and good infantry-stats (accuracy is insane): 9/10

All in one: a very good account.

Last edited by M_Ichi2[bf2s_ftw] (2006-12-22 06:31:15)

Des.Kmal
+917|6633|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
m_ichi:

blah. karkand medic whore. nice aviator ratio, the rest are average or little above.

almost got infantry up to 2.0!!

8.1/10
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
AUS-7th.FalCoN
+29|6559|Australia
@ kmal1

Very Very good accuracy, good SPM and K/d ratio
Try and get that W/l ratio a little higher
Good teamwork and combat scores keep it up
Quite a good map rotation, but it still can be better try more air maps
You nearly have all kits above 1.0, just a little bit more other than that you play all kits which is a good bonus
A good victims list for your time played, but it can improve
Vehicle category is all positive, but try and raise those K/d ratios, they will improve overtime tho so keep at it
A good selection of ribbons/badges both equal with SF and vanilla, but as you can tell you need to spend some more time in the vehicles, they will help your overall game play
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6479|A W S M F O X
Falcon i cant remember if ive seen you much on the battlefield, which servers you on most?

But anyways; Very nice overall stats, great SPM and KDR, not to bad accuracy either.

You should get some more hours up as assault, that AK and GP are the Fuck Yeah!!!!!

You should play some more SF too, its a bit of a shame the node servers have dried up, but they usually have people on them, lots of nice shiny medals and badges to be got from the game!!!!!!
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6368|uk

JET_G raidensen

Fucking AWESOME accuracy
Average SPM
Average KDR
Questionable favourite victim (32 times!!)

6/10
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6664|United Kingdom
Titch- k/d ratio average, spm excellent, acruaccy good, weapons k/d ratios a little above average, vehicle k/d ratios are not very good.  Overall 6/10
greenhaven
+47|6481
HaVoK-RooKiE:

Ownage SPM and KDR. Excellent ratio in Avaitor, good ratios in other vehicles. Extremely impressive kit ratios, and excellent weapon ratios. Good accuracy. 10/10.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6612
Greenhaven:

You're pretty new to the game, so I'm assuming that you're still getting out of your "noob" days.  I see that your KDR has been steadily rising sine you began playing...so that's good.  Your SPM is a bit below average, but that is alos steadily rising; good job.  The most impressive thing about your stats is your map rotation, you've diversified your playing field...good job.  You'll get the hang of things, Keep on playing man.

4/10.
Des.Kmal
+917|6633|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
morbit.shot -

lol, nub. jk

very good kdr. above average spm. fair accuracy. fair assault rifle kdr.

8.7/10
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6596|Melbourne, Australia.
kmal>

good spm, very good accuracy for mainly medic.
I know you have better accounts...try improve your inf stats
You play sf alot
you sig makes up for the downsides in your stats .

7.5/10

Last edited by -[Silver.Inc* (2006-12-23 04:42:13)

LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6501|England
Great KDR an SPM, Weapons an kit ratios are good, accuracy could be better but its not as bad as mine

8/10
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6545|Belgium
Wow. All of it.

10/10
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6488|Kakanien

iPoon.be wrote:

Wow. All of it.

10/10
6.5/10
AUS-7th.FalCoN
+29|6559|Australia
@ iPoon.be

A very very good accuracy, a good K/d ratio and SPM
A solid kill streak

Your very low on your teamwork score, as your a sniper/engi/AT/special-ops, which can be quite hard to make teamwork points with, so it does not count but your combat score is good for your rank

You play all kit classes good, but try and raise those K/d ratios, they are all basically positive but try and raise them now, try and get them to 2.0 because a lot of your ratios are close to it, which is very good

Infantry based person i see, from your map selections karkand stands out clearly, but you do play other maps (infantry based maps tho), it can be more balanced, try and play more vehicle based maps

You need to spend some time in the vehicles , quite a good armor ratio, all the other vehicles K/d ratios can be raised, it just seems you haven't given them a go, or even a challenge, they are positive and can easily be raised you just need to spend a little more time in each of them, especially in a plane, they can be fun you know?

You have a good selection of ribbons/badges, balanced both in the Sf and vanilla region, you have a lot of badges to come, keep up the good work

Last edited by AUS-7th.FalCoN (2006-12-23 08:11:57)

Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6419|Alberta, Canada
Your stats are pretty good. Your weapon ratios are coming along nicely.
(You need more ribbons though).

EDIT: You beat me lol.

Last edited by Heavy_Guns_91 (2006-12-23 08:10:23)

Janja
Jiggaboo Jones
+11|6397|FLOOR E DUH
good good. more weapon kills than vehicle kills. high five to you!
AUS-7th.FalCoN
+29|6559|Australia
@ CriminalKillerUno

Good accuracy SPM and K/d ratio
A very very good kill streak
A good W/L ratio
You team score is way to low...but your combat score is good for your rank
You need to capture more flags and to defend them
You play all kits, good, but try and raise those K/d ratios, by getting them to 1.0 and then moving on from there
A good victim list (a little statpadding can be seen lol )
Good variation of vehicles used, followed bu solid K/d ratios, with a good time balance between them, keep raising those K/d ratios
Karkand clearly stands out from the pack (but not too much), but your map variation is good, as you play with the vehicles as well, and have good map choices
A good selection of ribbons/badges from both Sf and vanilla, balanced, which is always good

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard