=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6527
such as special forces etcetra...if u think they will what do u think theyll do for them?

2142: Naval Forces?
Tas3674
+8|6411|Tasmania, Australia
I reckon they will make boster packs.
wrx_sti
+2|6443|USA
it will come...as a testing ground for BF3 or 3142!
Simon
basically
+838|6629|UK
yes
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6505|Valhalla
EA always money... so yes they will
Nintendogamer
+72|6558|Chelmsford, UK
i hope so.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6655|West Yorkshire, U.K
Yep when EA think they dont already hav enough money, its jst a scam have you noticed euro and armoured didnt last.
SlightlySto0pid
+7|6420|New York
Armored Fury has great maps but people dont get hundreds of points per round and they added too much AA to make the new things (LittleBird/A-10) actually fun (notice, I didnt say useful, they can be useful, but with AA every 10m its not FUN)
psH
Banned
+217|6354|Sydney

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

2142: Naval Forces?
*cough* world is frozen *cough*

I don't think they will, what would it be about? war in america? in the early 2142 trailer america got wiped out.

But naval forces would be so mad, going in peoples noses and all.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6517|Doncaster, UK
Well there's a lot of europe not covered in the current game, and there's always the middle east and rest of northern africa.

Perhaps a map in the mountains defending a crucial pass, or something similar to operatin smoke screen with limited access to an objective.
psH
Banned
+217|6354|Sydney
yeah a map with mountains wuold be nice, in scandanavia or something. Maybe around the caspian sea.

There is some cites that would be really nice, like south of the "medditeranean wall" as they call it in 2142.
I think Adis Ababa would be really cool, eastern africa.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6736|Cambridge (UK)
psH
Banned
+217|6354|Sydney
LOL i was jsut talking in that thread, turns out Karlebo is in Eastern Demark, somewhere near Zealand, btu as you can see on the starting cinematics of 2142, denmark becomes iced over.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6516
I think booster packs are pathetic. They were supposed to make a 2nd expansion pack for BF2 but decided to turn it into multiple crappy map pack mods instead so they can make more money, and they end up doing worse than a real expansion.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
[RU]Grmbl
+9|6464|Russia
I hope they will not go "fuck players up, lets make big buck" way.
But they will. It's EA.

I've read that EA is loosing market share because of producing shitty games. Hope they will learn from it in some way.
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6386|Norway | Unkown
If you can get the Booster pack for free.. But you have to wait a few hundred years for that to happen
wrx_sti
+2|6443|USA
As many have said, EA will do it for the money.  But EA will see well the game is selling first!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard