-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6648|England
Well, this is really annoying now.....

Im chinese on Wake, obviusly i want the J10 or the chopper, but i swear that every god damned time the round starts i am 100 per-cent garunteed to spawn the furthest from either of these vehicles. My god it's becoming fucking ridiculous.

I just want to know how the hell the map picks where you spawn, and why the fuck it hates me so much ?
Brasso
+1,549|6644

It's totally random.  I can guarantee you the game does not "hate" you.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
a_fraudulent_miracle
+7|6730|MoVal, Southern California
Yeah, i always wondered why i spawned so damn far away from the vehicles at the airbase. One time i spawned in the water.... j/k.
turkeybacon
+50|6460|Dragon Valley
Its random
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6540|Milkystania, yurop
Random is teh shit
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6477|cuntshitlake

hahaa! I use low-settings ----> Fast load -----> I'm always in the air before anyone else has spawned.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
oChaos.Haze
+90|6452
Yeah totally understand this.  I hate it as well.  One thing I have found, which really doesn't work but is more for my own sanity....I wait until there's like 2 or 3 seconds left before game starts, and then select my spawn and click ready.   I guess my hope is that the guys who clicked it first all get their spqwn points set, and I get shuffled to a closer spot.  Haha.  I know it doesn't work, but it almost makes it seem worthwhile.
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6467
I have heard, but have not been able to confirm that certain kits are more likely to spawn closer to vehicles.......but personally I think that's BS.  It's probably random like everyone says.  But seriously, like the guy above me says, the key to getting your choice of vehicles is either turning settings way down to load faster, or having a computer that is good enough to still load faster than everyone else at max settings (like me :p )

KiL
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6637|EU

When I go as specops or sniper, I wont get that f*cking plane or choppa, AT is the best for me but has short sprint... Yeah, and sometimes I do the same with setting ready just before game starts. Maybe DICE could explain it to us? j/k
swedge
+23|6473|haggis hill
try spawning 1 second after the time has gone down and let a couple spawn, might work dunno
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6366|uk

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

I have heard, but have not been able to confirm that certain kits are more likely to spawn closer to vehicles.......but personally I think that's BS.  It's probably random like everyone says.  But seriously, like the guy above me says, the key to getting your choice of vehicles is either turning settings way down to load faster, or having a computer that is good enough to still load faster than everyone else at max settings (like me :p )

KiL
lol man... i assure you that is total bullshit.

I make maps.... there is no way to set what kits spawn at x spawn point, it is totally random.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6453|King Of The Islands

Hmmm. That tank is fucking everyone up by the flag huh? Where can I spawn you? Where can I spawn you? Well I could spawn you by the UAV trailer. Or the chopper spawn. Hell even behind the building in that concrete bunker. Ah fuck it can't decide, I'll spawn you next to the tank. OH! You're dead! Where can I spawn you?...
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
|=-sL-=|.Cujucuyo.
+26|6397|California
Yep, the game is out to get me too, last time I wanted a J10 I spawned so far a guy in karkand had to give me a lift.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6549|Edmonton Alberta
i always end up spawning the furthest away from vehicles too
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6733|Melbourne, Australia

haffeysucks wrote:

It's totally random.  I can guarantee you the game does not "hate" you.
the game mighten but i sure do ..

nah im kidding it happends to me to i never spawn in the bunker behind the z10 its happend like twice in my whole time played 
explosivo
Banned
+262|6657
if you spawn to far away go and do somthing else
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6473|behind my rifle
remember law number 1 of bf2. 1.) the distance you spawn from a vehicle is depenent on how bad you want it.
Greenspan
Fed. Chairman (Ret.)
+12|6501
Just do what everyone else does: get in a jeep and drive to the Jet as fast as you can, if that doesn't work stand infront of the jet and punish the pilot for the tk. So simple, so brilliant!
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6544|Boston, MA
I hate when you spawn in the worst spots. The funniest thing is I play a lot of Wake with my brother and I always hear him on Vent. Well he always spawns at the airfield when Chinese so he can grab the tank, figuring everyone is too busy going after the jets and heli to go after the tank. Half the time he spawns at the spot right next to those two and the tank gets stolen from him once he reaches it, it's funny just hearing him yell about it on the mic.
hutchy52
+12|6768
Spawn as US instead, easier to get a jet and only nubs use the J10 anyway.
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6408|Belgium

the thing I hate is when you spawn neer the airplane someone comes driing in a buggy towards the plane jumps out and the vehicle runs me over.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6579|Area 51
Join a squad, and see where the squad leader spawn, if he spawns far away, then spawn yourself on the white icon! If he spawn within close range of the vehicles, spawn on him!
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6663
/Spawn
/Take a dump
/spawn
/take a dump
ReGmAn78
+16|6661|Alberta, Canada
Doesnt matter, i could spawn right inside the j10 for god sakes, and some JACKASS NeWb would shoot a AT missle at it anyways, of course thinking he could fly it better then you, only to find out he will crash 14 seconds after take off.....that map IF full is the worst map for this crap.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6663

ReGmAn78 wrote:

Doesnt matter, i could spawn right inside the j10 for god sakes, and some JACKASS NeWb would shoot a AT missle at it anyways, of course thinking he could fly it better then you, only to find out he will crash 14 seconds after take off.....that map IF full is the worst map for this crap.
You obviously done know of any good servers then.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard