AmbassadorofPain
+34|6665|Devil's Perch
Just joined the server and by chance found an empty walker. I grabbed it and started slaughtering. Among other things, I encountered another walker on long distance that I shot with missiles. The enemy pilot obviously didn't plan to die with his vehicle and abandoned it which one of the people that accidentally was on the same team as myself (I refuse to consider that "same side" or "teammate" for the following reasons) used to hop in the thing. My missile however was already on the way, so I could only watch it hit, the walker go boom and before the first debris hit the ground, I already saw "You have been punished for a teamkill!".
I had fired my missile from somewhere in the upper third of the map, below the first flag from PAC uncap perspective (Verdun was the map) and just walked on towards the next enemy flag. On passing the gate at the outer left flag, a guy ran into me - dead. Teamkill, "You have been punished for a teamkill" within the blink of an eye. Yes, you guessed it, it's been the same... well, whatever.

I don't remember the third incident, but any other description than "accidental, if not even provoked by the dead guy" would be a lie. However, insta-punished of course. This time, it's been another player on my team, again not a teammate though.
I had joined quite late in the round and the only thing that kept me from ending with negative score was that I had actually killed 12-15 guys that balanced my 3 punished teamkills.

So, could someone please tell me, is this server populated by utter braindead nublets or is it running with the auto-punish option?

Neither of two options makes me feel like home.

Last edited by AmbassadorofPain (2006-12-13 14:49:24)

Proud member of a dead community.
Hallvard
+262|6530|North Norway

just live with it.. it's impossible to keep the retards at bay especially when there are no Admins on... Earlyer today I was about to destroy a enemy walker with the ground-defence thingie but when I was about to shoot a friendly walker placed itself nicly right infront of me.. but I had already pressed the button and I got 2 teamkills followed by:
you have been punished for a teamkill
you have been punished for a teamkill

remember, 99% of bf players punish for teamkills...

and punishing doesn't give you more negative points.. you get negative points for teamkilling even if they don't punish.. teh punishing is just a desperate noobish afford to get you kicked...

Last edited by kmjnhb (2006-12-13 14:58:27)

Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6750|Topside

Do you guys need a hug or something???Stop whining FFS,the punish system isn't exactly a new feature.
Just shake it of and keep playing.
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6665|Devil's Perch

Negerkungen wrote:

Do you guys need a hug or something???Stop whining FFS,the punish system isn't exactly a new feature.
Yeah, whatever. I wan't asking for your love, sympathy or compassion,
My question, and I'll gladly repeat for people like yourself, was: Did I run into a bunch of insta-punish brainfucked morons or does that server use the auto-punish setting?
Ben>You
+90|6533
Pamela! I no longer have feeling for you!

NOT!
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6665|Devil's Perch

kmjnhb wrote:

and punishing doesn't give you more negative points.. you get negative points for teamkilling even if they don't punish.. teh punishing is just a desperate noobish afford to get you kicked...
Right, my bad. I did never pay too much attention to how it actually worked in 2142, as I didn't expect any changes to BF2 in this.
Hallvard
+262|6530|North Norway

It didn't give you more negative points in bf2 either...

and the server does not use auto-punish...
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6758
the BF2s EU 2142 Server is one of the BEST servers around. But you have to understand that there are far more idiots playing than there are good players. For instance, last night playing on the server I spawned at the start of the round and tried to get the attack gun ship thing. Some idiot managed to get there before me so i jumped in the gunner seat. He then flew to the side of the map and bailed out without giving me any warning. So straight away we have lost the gun ship and I am dead because of some idiot.

WHY? WHy the fook did he do this? I still dont know. He was just standing at the edge of the map doing nothing.

Pretty much everynight on the server you will always get these idiots taking the vehicles and then crashing them. Another example was in a transport ship, some noob runs to get it at the start of a round, he gets the pilots seat, the rest of the transport is filled with me and my [BF2s] squad. he then flies in the opposite direction from where I wanted to go (nothing that can be done about this cause he is not on TS) but then he crashes into a tree killing all of my squad! Now the enemy have most of the flags, we have to spawn again and we have lost some tickets.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6746|The Hague, Netherlands

AmbassadorofPain wrote:

Negerkungen wrote:

Yeah, whatever. I wan't asking for your love, sympathy or compassion,
My question, and I'll gladly repeat for people like yourself, was: Did I run into a bunch of insta-punish brainfucked morons or does that server use the auto-punish setting?
"Did I run into a bunch of insta-punish brainfucked morons"

you get those on every server
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6402|Evilsville
I haven't played on the server yet, but I refuse to believe that it sucks actually.
And those instant TK punish n00bs are on all servers. Nothing you can do about that..
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6708|MoVal So-Cal
Cry me a god damned river. So they kicked you for something you didn't do or were auto-punish assholes. BFD thats how the world works dude. Just go ahead and go to another server with the mindset that your to 1337 for those n00bs anyways and pwn away.

Last edited by Pernicious544 (2006-12-14 02:49:52)

naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6569|Southampton, UK

kmjnhb wrote:

And the EU community are the 1% that don't.
It's just a shame that most people don't care what happened - if it was a teamkill - they punish somebody...

Live with it.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6735|Germany

You can't blame the server (or it's staff) for random stupid people playing on it. Furthermore, you can meet these guys everywhere.

Knightnifer wrote:

kmjnhb wrote:

And the EU community are the 1% that don't.
It's just a shame that most people don't care what happened - if it was a teamkill - they punish somebody...

Live with it.
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6486
Switch sides and kill them again.  Nuff said.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6569|Southampton, UK

ncc6206 wrote:

And do not do this.
You do this - and you are as bad as them....
Not a good idea.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6758
chances are that you will not be able to switch sides anyway because the server is always full!
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6613|Greenwood, IN
I was just playing on the server and this guy shoots be and cause me to have like 25% health left.  He happens to be a medic so I ask for health and he just walks away.  Then I start shooting at his feet to let him know I need help while say I need a medic and and runs away.  So I TK him take his health thing and he punishes me to no surprise.
Hallvard
+262|6530|North Norway

I hate people who don't heal or resupply >.<
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6758

Brizzzer wrote:

I was just playing on the server and this guy shoots be and cause me to have like 25% health left.  He happens to be a medic so I ask for health and he just walks away.  Then I start shooting at his feet to let him know I need help while say I need a medic and and runs away.  So I TK him take his health thing and he punishes me to no surprise.
Yes it is very annoying, but please do not do this on our server. Does not give us a good reputation if we all do this.

But in 2142 more people than ever seem to ignore others asking for health and ammo. Understandably some people do not speak russian so do not always know when someone is asking for something (even though they say 'Doctor'), but even when you are on the English speaking team people do not give out stuff. One thing that needs to be changed though is when asking for ammo, they currently say "Need Supplies", which idiots will not understand that you mean give me ammo. So it need to be changed to "Give me Ammo, NOW!"
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6486

Knightnifer wrote:

ncc6206 wrote:

And do not do this.
You do this - and you are as bad as them....
Not a good idea.
Why not. Obviously this will not fair well for teamwork if the team thinks you are a tk'er.  Switch sides and kill them for the points. This will keep them from doing a kick vote on you and you wont be forced to leave a server because some dorks walked into your line of fire.    Please explain why this isnt a good idea.
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6486

theDude5B wrote:

chances are that you will not be able to switch sides anyway because the server is always full!
Good point but you have to try. It would be a shame to get kicked out of a good server because of others mistakes.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6758
BUT if you are a good player, you should be aware that there are going to be idiots on every server so you need to take into account that someone might run in front of your bullets. Then you can anticipate it happening and then not fire.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6848|Cologne, Germany

guys, please. I hate punishers as much as the next guy, but there is no need to make a new thread for every instance. We have a chatter thread for that exact purpose.

If you want to rant, do it there.

thank you
closed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard