SealXo wrote:

im super excited right now because my dad just brought home a new mercedes e63
YESYESYEYESYYSEYSEYSYEYS

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
If he truely did then:

1. Fuck you
2. Fuck you, little rich spoiled prick
3. Fuck you
4. Fuck you, little rich spoiled prick that has to brag about it on the internets
5. Fuck you

/thread
Wow, you have some serious issues, can't you just feel happy for him? Some people like Jenkins are just way too self-centered and immature. If he really got the E63 then congrats (I would've gotten a Masseratti Quattroporte instead for the price of the E63 but that's just me).
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6661

|=-sL-.Cujucuyo. wrote:

Jenkinsbball wrote:

SealXo wrote:

YESYESYEYESYYSEYSEYSYEYS

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
If he truely did then:

1. Fuck you
3. Fuck you
4. Fuck you, little rich spoiled prick that has to brag about it on the internets
5. Fuck you

/thread
Wow, you have some serious issues, can't you just feel happy for him? Some people like Jenkins are just way too self-centered and immature. If he really got the E63 then congrats (I would've gotten a Masseratti Quattroporte instead for the price of the E63 but that's just me).
Rigghhhht? And being immature isnt bragging about a mercedes on the intranets....hmmmm
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6699|UK
if we're on the subject of bragging what merc daddy drives.

mine drives this one.

https://img.alibaba.com/photo/11464272/2005_Mercedes_Benz_SL_Class_SL65_Roadster_Con_LHD.jpg
Simon
basically
+838|6669|UK

Jenkinsbball wrote:

SealXo wrote:

YESYESYEYESYYSEYSEYSYEYS

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
If he truely did then:

1. Fuck you
3. Fuck you
5. Fuck you

/thread
fail, once again
Erkut.hv
+124|6746|California
wowziekins, my dad bought a car. lots of dads buy cars, who cares?

Now if your dad bought a stealth bomber, that would be cool.

Why would you need to tell anyone this information, honestly?
Raptor1
+19|6499
yeah, a mercedes, i got a used 1994 toyota from cause i had to buy it cause my parents didn't spoil me you prick. well, im now a better human who doesn't take that stuff for granted
SealXo
+309|6547

Stingray24 wrote:

SealXo wrote:

YESYESYEYESYYSEYSEYSYEYS

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
AMG?  Does it have the 6.3liter V-8 562hp? 0-62 in 4.5.  Looks sweet if it's got the 5-spoke rims, otherwise meh.  I'd buy a BMW M5 instead, looks better and it's quicker than the Merc.
yep (:

its 4.3 seconds
Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6429|Florida
My dad drives golf cart. Does that make me cool?
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6602|Your attic
Now should I make a thread about the new cars that turned up on my drive a week or so ago.....

No.
jsnipy
+3,276|6534|...

i hate you

you win.

btw .. if you're reading this, you shouldn't be, you should be out driving
[KS]RECON
+35|6573|E 2/351 Camp Anaconda

Erkut.hv wrote:

wowziekins, my dad bought a car. lots of dads buy cars, who cares?

Now if your dad bought a stealth bomber, that would be cool.

Why would you need to tell anyone this information, honestly?
Agree with Erkut.hv and I am having a thought: How many of you bought something for your dads?! I think they all deserve respect, support and love. You/we will not be what you/we are today, nooooo
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6474|A W S M F O X
Wow, better alert the news agencys.

But seriously, wy the fuck should you think anyone cares about your fathers car?

"Oooohhhhsssss!!!! Wow, ma daddy's got a new car, i only wish i could drive it, but im 13 years old......dang, better tell everyone then....."

Come back when you yourself have worked for something.
misfire00
Lead Magnet
+26|6792|Charleston SC - USA
I'm getting rocks
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6722|Groningen / Netherlands
anyone owning a merc should be shot on sight, end!
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6841|USA! USA! USA!
Hey!  All you fucks need to fucking lighten up!  Who said anything about his daddy buying it?  He just said he "brought it home".  That could mean anything.  Maybe he won it, or rented it, or stole it.  Maybe his dad is some rich guys chauffeur!  (Charles, if that's your son I told you to get your kid off my internets!) 

My daddy drives a 1980 Dodge Ram.  Solid steel, burnt orange in color.  Factory Everything.  No power steering, no power anything.  It doesn't even have an automatic transmission.  You know what?  I love that truck.  For all you people complaining about him bragging about what his daddy bought and how you're so much better because you bought a 1973 VW Rabbit at age 36 and that makes you a better person... Why are you bragging about how much better you are than him?  I think you're on the same level but with a chip on your shoulder. 

As long as we're comparing...  I bought a 2002 Pontiac Firebird (V6, couldn't afford the insurance on the V8) brand new when I was 21.  I paid it off in no less that 4 years and now I completely own it.  I will also own it until the end of time or I wreck it.  Why am I telling you? Because I'm bragging that I bought a brand new sports car with my own cash and no help from mommy and daddy and it wasn't a POS.  (I know there are better, but did you buy one when you were 21?)  I'm aware this puts me on the same level as everyone else.  I like it at this level, it's more fun.

P.S.  SealXo, have fun with the car if you get a chance!  I hope you are as wealthy in spirit as you are in dollars!

Edit: Fixed BBCode

Last edited by Krauser98 (2006-12-13 10:01:19)

Revelstoke
The Medic Whore
+9|6713|Ontario
agree 100% with krauser here.. you fucks need to lighten up
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6595|England
Jealous much?

https://www.altheabraithwaite.net/Feeling%20Jealous.JPG

OP: Nice car...

EDIT:

PS do i win?

https://cars.acemmedia.com/data/media/7/Porsche%20911%20Turbo%20-%201024x768.jpg

Last edited by =Karma-Kills= (2006-12-13 10:19:45)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard