I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6763|Melbourne, Australia
Hey Guys im absolutely in love with the russian spetz in bf2 because of there langauge.. i unfortunently cant play bf2 at home (seein as my pc is a heap of shit)

i would concider it a huge favour if you guys could some how host the sound files of the spetz talking?

KARMA INCLUDED!!
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6665|Gold coast, Aus.
*sigh* I'll try and find the directory for my dearest owner buddy/clannie...

edit: oh le noes, i forgot, i don't have SF after the format >.< sorry dude

btw you can still karma me for some TS cyber.

Last edited by gene_pool (2006-12-04 23:51:30)

I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
owe anything for you gene ur e-penis is hung like a horse!
Hyper
Banned
+154|6794
this is a joke right?
you need to go the fuck outside
_lecro_
Banned
+4|6525

Hyper wrote:

this is a joke right?
lmfao lol rofl lmffffaso!!! lol lol lol
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here

Hyper wrote:

this is a joke right?
ok little boy got ur attention for today ok now go back in your corner..
Hyper
Banned
+154|6794
sorry bud, my wife gives me all the attention i need, i met her one day when i went OUTSIDE.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6563|Adelaide, South Australia

Hyper wrote:

this is a joke right?

Hyper wrote:

sorry bud, my wife gives me all the attention i need, i met her one day when i went OUTSIDE.
https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/Nachtefuchs/prick.jpg

Last edited by Fenris_GreyClaw (2006-12-05 00:25:02)

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6665|Gold coast, Aus.

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Hyper wrote:

this is a joke right?

Hyper wrote:

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/N … /prick.jpg
Lol, i am liking you a bit more each day XD
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here

Hyper wrote:

woopty fuken do i got a missus to .. u dont see me showing her off like a trophy...

an yer i do happen to have a life... fuken dis cunt thinks he nos me off 1 post.. ? wat is this!?
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6449|NSW, Australia

I.M.I Militant wrote:

Hyper wrote:

woopty fuken do i got a missus to .. u dont see me showing her off like a trophy...

an yer i do happen to have a life... fuken dis cunt thinks he nos me off 1 post.. ? wat is this!?
anrt you like 16 or sumthing?
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6563|Adelaide, South Australia

Note the writing under his sig pic

Polarbearz is his missus!

Last edited by Fenris_GreyClaw (2006-12-05 01:40:22)

RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6449|NSW, Australia

ohhhhhhh
Hyper
Banned
+154|6794
i dont see how saying i have a wife is showing her off like a trophy but hey...im also not the one who is in love with some game voices either...
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6814|Rotherham, England
@ Hyper: just be quiet for once

Since this thread seems to have been hijacked by a muppet any chance we could get back on topic anyone????

If someone could host them i'd be grateful too, there are a couple of the sounds I could use for various purposes. Thanks
ikillyou9090
+24|6591

I.M.I Militant wrote:

Hyper wrote:

.. do you not show her off like a trophy cause shes a tad dusty and hairy?.. or even possibly not a "missus" and maybe a "mister"
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6414|Pittsburgh, PA USA

ikillyou9090 wrote:

I.M.I Militant wrote:

Hyper wrote:

.. do you not show her off like a trophy cause shes a tad dusty and hairy?.. or even possibly not a "missus" and maybe a "mister"
It took you 5 days & that's the best you could come up with? Why must people do this? Let the thread die unless you have some Russian voice files to post

*Edit*: btw I just found this thread, it's a sticky in the tech forum http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=4643 but if you haven't gotten them yet & you can't do it yourself lemme know & I'll try it tonight, I don't have much to do anyway...

**Edit#2:** Anything specific?

Last edited by MagikTrik (2006-12-09 18:26:45)

switchbladezz
+48|6661
rofl, this is... different. (pathetic if you ask me)
bobby177
+129|6517|Texas.. getting out asap
Wow.... immature little pricks like all of you who are arguing give 16 year olds a bad reputation

Last edited by bobby177 (2006-12-09 17:55:52)

mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6765|Sydney, Australia
Who cares if he wants the sound files. I'll take a copy too. Also can someone rip the russian sounding files from 2142 for me.

...russian just sounds so cool.
ikillyou9090
+24|6591

MagikTrik wrote:

ikillyou9090 wrote:

I.M.I Militant wrote:

It took you 5 days & that's the best you could come up with? Why must people do this? Let the thread die unless you have some Russian voice files to post

*Edit*: btw I just found this thread, it's a sticky in the tech forum http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=4643 but if you haven't gotten them yet & you can't do it yourself lemme know & I'll try it tonight, I don't have much to do anyway...

i just read the post ya stupid fuck
MagikTrik

ikillyou9090 wrote:

MagikTrik wrote:

ikillyou9090 wrote:

i just read the post ya stupid fuck
Well if you just read a 5 day old post tonight what business do you have sticking your nose in it & insulting someone with a really bad line when it had nothing to do with you in the first place, unless your just being a prick?
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6482|King Of The Islands

Its 6.37MB in a RAR. That includes

Commander\Filter
Commander\No_Filter
Grunt\Filter
Grunt\No_filter
Squadleader\Filter
Squadleader\No_filter

If anyone can explain why it doubles up? And I'll assume you know they're all OGGs.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6640

I.M.I Militant wrote:

Hyper wrote:

I despise this internet person.  Militant.

Last edited by MorbiD.ShoT (2006-12-09 22:09:35)

MagikTrik

Cheez wrote:

Its 6.37MB in a RAR. That includes

Commander\Filter
Commander\No_Filter
Grunt\Filter
Grunt\No_filter
Squadleader\Filter
Squadleader\No_filter

If anyone can explain why it doubles up? And I'll assume you know they're all OGGs.
?
So you have it?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard