Mackattacka
+0|6717|New York
I remember the greatest feeling I've had in Battlefield 2: SF..

I was prone on a rooftop, near one of the enemies flags, cant remember what map.. I aimed my M95 right at the chopper, as it slowly turned toward me i shot the pilot straight in the head... Now that made me feel great, then when the gunner jumped into pilot, the heli began to tilt. Suddenly the whole chopper spun out of control, whipped one guy on the ground right in the face, killing him, the gunner bailed, but the chopper killed him.. then it exploded.  Then some teammates ran in and capped the flag..

It was the greatest shot I've ever had.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6745|Singapore
I sniped a BH passenger out of the BH:)
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6716|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
My personal best...I sniped a full blackhawk out,first shooting pilot, then they would all take the pilot position...somehow the squad leader never got in pilot though. getting around 16 kills, it was a squad, which kept respawning......this was in mashtuur.

Then, I had a jet coming at me and I randomly popped off a shot, Boom [-CGZ-]BioRaveN[M95] w/e his name was...
[64]-Spud
+0|6725|cork city Ireland
i got sniped yesterday i was the pilot it was on  ghost town, i was thinking how in the hell did i die then i saw M95 then i remembered what it does...
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6732|Sydney, Australia
my first time was on the hill in wake, oh the feeling.

but seriously now, i killed the pilot of a cobera as it turned round to take another attack run. I also have 2 other pilot kills, again on wake. I was USMC and we only had to take the airfield. The chinese heli spawns and a guy gets in. 1 kill to me. Then another guy gets in. 2 kills to me. Its amazing that some people are so "greedy" for the helicopter that they dont look around.

If they saw mcminty [M95] mr.X, then maybe they wouldnt have died.

Similarily, i often look at what killed the guy that im about to revive. If i see M95 or M24 then I know that it would only be a waste of tickets trying as i would end up lying dead next to him.
Adelphi
+8|6752|Long Island, NY
Yeah, snipin' pilots with the M95 leaves a warm feelin' in my gut. 

Although, I had something new happen to me today.  I was head on with a USMC helo and I was in a PLA helo, we were both shootin' off rockets at each other.  Only one of his rockets hit the cockpit and I was instantly killed.  I thought it was a glitch, but durin' the death screne I could see my body limp in the cockpit and the helo just slowly decended then finally crashed.  Good times.
Adonlude
+2|6790
I have tried like 100 times to shoot someone out of a heli with no success... ill keep trying. Ive blown them up with the M95 and I have hit people in cars, just never seem to get the Heli shot.
oJmHo
I want the pink mist
+0|6818
I've picked off a pilot getting ready to take off in a helo on ghost town, but my personal favorite is when you see a Black Hawk heading toward their base with a trail of smoke behind them.  I've blown a few of those before.
Trax416
+0|6710
Mine was in Mash city. I saw a chopper hovering outside of a base, so I said , meh what the hell, shot where I assumed his head was, and the chopper just landed and he was dead.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6728|Riva, MD
I've only done it twice, once to an attack helicopter but I didn't get to see it, and once to a transport helicopter that was hovering over a flag and I was on his left side, then I shot him and he hovered even higher then came back down a little bit again, both were headshots by the way, and popped him one last time for the kill.  It took me about two shots to do it to both, it's supposed to be 2 shots.
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6707|minnesota
its been a while since i got my first heli snipe.....but i have had a handful of em since. I would have to say my favorite one was playing mashtuur....the BH was hovering over the flag at the mosque and i was sittin on the buildin right across from it, just barely poking my gun out from the edge of the building trying not to get spotted.....i knew i couldnt take out the pilot without blowing my cover and noticed the bh didnt have an engineer on board cuz it was smokin a lil bit....so i unloaded about a clip into it b4 they realize whats going on and start to come after me.....im left reloading while the chopper is repositioning so its gunner can take me out and no sooner than i get reloaded the chopper  takes off to go get repaired, so i bust as many into it (right under the rotar) as i can, again, b4 it disappears and no sooner than it gets outta sight  it goes down and i get 6 kills to my name!!! it was amazing but havent gotten the fortune of that to happen again , ill usually try but after a few shots and no smoke or anything from the heli ill just try to take out the pilot or gunnners.....
MidlandBones
+0|6707
i remember the first time i got a chopper, it was on wake they were base raping the essex with the attach chopper.  it was already smoking so i tagged it a few times with the M95 and it blew, the pilot and gunner bitched alot about that one.  I've killed a few other helo pilots, but my favorite is shooting guys out of the door of the blackhawks and watching their limp bodies fall out, thats good entertainment there.
bs6749
+3|6755
My favorite time was when I took down a MEC transport chopper with 5 people on it. How did I take it down? With my 92FS. The chopper was smoking badly so I said what the hell and fired almost half a clip or more into it before it blew up. I was laughing so hard because they had been throwing C4 out of the back the entire round and forgot to keep an engineer on board. That mistake was very costly. I was laughing so hard. I wish I would have remembered to take a screenshot.  I have taken down the MEC transport only one other time with the 92FS but it only had 2 or 3 people on board. I don't know what happened but the chopper must have been on its last 1-2 bars of health before I took it down. Just a little thing that I have noticed. If you ever see a chopper going down and you know that it is going to crash try to hit it with anything. It seems like the last person to hit it before the noob pilot crashes gets credit for the kills. Even if it is with a pistol. As long as some damage as done you will get credit for the kills I believe. If that is true about the engines TYFERRA I think I will start using the M95 again. I saw a video with the M95 blowing a heli up with one shot and it wasn't smoking and he also blew up a humvee and boat the wasn't smoking. I wonder if it reall is possible or if he was using some sort of cheat or hack.
No_Smoking
all your base are belong to us
+35|6708|Sacramento
I dont think I killed anyone mid flight with the snipe, but in ghosttown there is a spot on the map that lets you right into a landed choppers cockpit. So I would just wait for people to hop in, then I'd pop them before they'd take off.

I think I killed 6 people that way - 4 was the same guy lol. fun stuff
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6731|California

congrats!

my personal fav spot to do this (everyone feel free)
is on the steps of the warehouse next to the base closest to the Chinese spawn on Dailan Plant, just waitin for fools to hop in the chopper, kill the piolt, kill the gunner, repeat
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6720|th3 unkn0wn

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

Loseing your Sniper Verginity
Yeah, by shoving them off a ledge

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard