Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6742|Vermont

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

Wearing your army pants + boots and wearing your army helmet and gas mask to school and wear them all day, talking in military lingo.

Yes, I did this..

Be proud of me
Why would I be proud? Kids like that scare the living shit out of me.
Ekfud
Infantry Whore
+42|6677|Kingswood Country
Can't believe this thread got resurrected again.

-Someone cuts you off changing lanes in traffic and you look for the screenshot key so you can report them.
-Abusing the guy manning the police radar trap for camping.
-By reflex, the sound of a news chopper on the street has you looking for the nearest AA.

The obvious one -
-You can remember what it was like to play a version where you actually fear a blackhawk.
Janja
Jiggaboo Jones
+11|6384|FLOOR E DUH

Ekfud wrote:

Can't believe this thread got resurrected again.

-Someone cuts you off changing lanes in traffic and you look for the screenshot key so you can report them.
-Abusing the guy manning the police radar trap for camping.
-By reflex, the sound of a news chopper on the street has you looking for the nearest AA.

The obvious one -
-You can remember what it was like to play a version where you actually fear a blackhawk.
HAHAHAHAHH @ THE camping one.
thats some good stuff dude.
arnica
+18|6682|Sydney

ThomasMorgan wrote:

when you're too lazy to get up and go to the kitchen to make food..."requesting supply drop, over"
ROFL !!!! Nice one!!!
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6640|Montreal, Qc, Canada
... when you join a server, walk for a bit, see someone, you shoot him, he kills you, you press TAB, its a noob, you close the game !
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6392

Wow.  I haven't posted in this one.
thanks_champ
+19|6524
thanks champ has actually become part of my everyday vocab. so sad.
thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6332|teh alien spaceshit
When your computer randomly starts restarting itself.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6761|San Antonio, Texas

Ekfud wrote:

The obvious one -
Ahhhh! The good ol' days!
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6623|Gold coast, Aus.
When people actually start calling you by your username in RL.

I signed up to some posh club thing, and on the application sheet it says "Nickname/Preferred name" i wrote down gene
agent146
+127|6388|Jesus Land aka Canada
-when you walk around your car at least twice to see if there is any c4 strapped on it some where.
-when you insist for all your cs 1.6/cod/et buddies to play a game of bf2 with you on a lan cafe. ( i tried to do this but apparently most of them say they are "to scared" to play on uber graphics-wtf?!)
-when you start wearing camouflage all the time and people say "are you ready to go to Iraq/Afghanistan? (happened to me twice plus a Canadian forces recruiter tried to recruit me)
-when you bought a metal mp5 airsoft gun (yes i did that...)
-when your constantly looking at your 6, left/right, up/down, generally acting paranoid whenever you go. (i am not at this stage yet)
-when your watching your highschool football game and one your players got tackle you scream out "medic"  or even better "sniper!"

Last edited by agent146 (2007-03-04 23:42:40)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard