Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6485|P-way, NJ

Hurricane wrote:

It could be considered harassment if you kept doing that over and over, possibly also trespassing, so he probably would've had the right to shoot you. Don't do stupid things, stupid things don't happen to you
Like these boys
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/12/03/teen.s … index.html
Des.Kmal
+917|6620|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Srgt Killalot wrote:

wait yer the dudes head butting some old bloke and ended up being the ones loading guns and sharpening knifes yet your calling other people "fucking pyschos"

he probably be doing the world a favour if he shot ya
dude, he was some crazy redneck chasing 2 kids down for ding-dong ditching, how fucking crazy do you have to be to do that?

exactly. stfu.

stryyker wrote:

I would have chased you down, and probably killed you.

Seriously though, the kids that do that to me on my street get assfucked by me when i catch them.
no.

how old are you? how old are the kids that do that? exactly. ur 16-17, theyre 11-13. i sure hope they would get owned. lol

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2006-12-03 18:29:51)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6745|Backward Ass Kansas

FesterTheMolester wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

FesterTheMolester wrote:

hmm...... ok.......

and you did this while it was fucking freezing outside.... ok, i guess i'll believe you
it was 40 outside.
did it not snow in atlanta too?... it did here in kansas, i got like 8 inches... the size of my favorite limb.......
why would your leg be your favorite limb shorty?
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6742|Vermont
i got piss drunk and pretty high this weekend. no ding dong ditching though.
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6423|California, US
lol
Srgt Killalot
+6|6423|ireland

BiRdMaN829 wrote:

i got piss drunk and pretty high this weekend. no ding dong ditching though.
LOL
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6742|Vermont

Sgt.Kyle wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

It could be considered harassment if you kept doing that over and over, possibly also trespassing, so he probably would've had the right to shoot you. Don't do stupid things, stupid things don't happen to you
Like these boys
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/12/03/teen.s … index.html
Kind of a poor example since the guy who shot that kid will almost undoubtedly be charged with murder 2 or maybe manslaughter if he's lucky.
explosivo
Banned
+262|6645
never mind that

i woke up yesterday and i had a whole hand where my dick used to be

the fingers were wiggling around and everything

now i have to shag women with my wiggly finger hand cock

now thats weird
Srgt Killalot
+6|6423|ireland
fuck it if ye fuck with someone on their ground then yer fair game as far as im concerned
Des.Kmal

Srgt Killalot wrote:

fuck it if ye fuck with someone on their ground then yer fair game as far as im concerned
what?
kripp
+42|6743|Florida (305)
Here in Fl they call that nigga knocking.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6635|USA
your an idiot.
Srgt Killalot
+6|6423|ireland

Des.Kmal wrote:

Srgt Killalot wrote:

what?
you want me to draw you a fucking picture shitbrick
Des.Kmal

Srgt Killalot wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

Srgt Killalot wrote:

what?
you want me to draw you a fucking picture shitbrick
lol.

Naughty_Om wrote:

your an idiot.
lol.

yeah? well you ARE an idiot. gg spelling.

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2006-12-03 19:02:28)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

He is saying, get on someone else's turf, you are liable to be shot/stabbed/raped/molested/slapped
Des.Kmal

stryyker wrote:

He is saying, get on someone else's turf, you are liable to be shot/stabbed/raped/molested/slapped
i know. and that redneck fucking chased us. then threatened us. in retrospect, i lol @ this whole thing,

but yeah.

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2006-12-03 19:03:27)

An Enlarged Liver
The kid in this story had a weird weekend too, difference is he's dead.....

http://www.nbc4i.com/news/10447921/detail.html

Yeah there are crazy fucking rednecks out there so you might want to use your brain the next time you feel the need to 'cause trouble'.
An Enlarged Liver

kripp wrote:

Here in Fl they call that nigga knocking.
That's what racists everywhere call it.
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6742|Vermont

An Enlarged Liver wrote:

The kid in this story had a weird weekend too, difference is he's dead.....

http://www.nbc4i.com/news/10447921/detail.html

Yeah there are crazy fucking rednecks out there so you might want to use your brain the next time you feel the need to 'cause trouble'.
Yeah well the crazy rednecks could try to learn to use their brains too. Killing someone for egging is a bit harsh.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6521|Adelaide, South Australia

Srgt Killalot wrote:

https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/Nachtefuchs/spelling-nazis.jpg
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6640|Montreal, Qc, Canada
thas was funny haha !
eagles1106
+269|6585|Marlton, New Jersey.
We had a guy get in a car and start driving around once
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6831|USA! USA! USA!
Man, let me tell you about my weekend...

So I was sitting at home playing some BF2 for the first time in ages...  I had my ass handed to me more times than I can count.  Anyway, I heard some dog barking down the street, but I figured it was the usual stuff.  I went back to playing and about 30 minutes later my doorbell rang.  So I jumped in a jeep and drove out to the middle of nowhere before I went to answer the door.  I got there and nobody was at the door.  It must have been some kids playing a prank, no big deal.  I also figured this was a good time to order some pizza while I was up.  (Don’t worry, the automated ordering thing works great…  Speed dial #6, press 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 and keep hitting it until I hear the guy say “Thanks for ordering” and I get whatever I ordered last time. This keeps me from missing too much game time.)

There I was sitting atop a crane sniping peeps trying to get into the dam and my doorbell rings again.  It’s got to be the food so I scramble for cash as I run to the door.  This time I can hear the f-ing kids laughing.  Whatevs.  I went back to the game to see that I had been kicked for not playing and just taking up space on the server.  Thanks you little weasels. Five minutes later the doorbell rings again and I steaming mad.  I walked out the front door and screamed “WHAT!?”  For some reason the little twerps didn’t reply.  I was going through my list of passwords on my way back in so I could log into BF2s.com and vent…

I thought I heard a car pull up so I started to make my way to the door when I looked out the window and what do I see?  Two kids sneaking around by my door.  They were giggling like two school girls who just entered my dreams instead of my lawn (most girls who enter lawn run in terror).  I decided I would scare the piss out of them.  I waited right until they were going to push the bell and I jerked the door open.  They lit out of there like a couple of rabbits.  Without thinking I was in hot pursuit of the two straight down the middle of the street.  One of them tried to jump a fence, but his cheeto greased hands slipped and his stomach landed on the fence and the momentum of his body carried him the rest of the way.  The second kid ran behind a tree and acted like I wasn’t going to find him while muttering something about “the woods”.  After a minute or so of trying to catch my breath, I walked around the tree and planted an open palm on his back.  I proudly proclaimed, “TAG!  You’re it!”

The kid looked scared as all hell.  I don’t know why.  I guess they didn’t understand tag, because they took off running again.  I chased after them to explain to them how the game is played.  They jumped into some bushes and were hugging and crying.  Just as I was about to explain the game, I saw the pizza guy walking up to my door and had to go back.  Today after work I’m going to go talk to their parents and ask if they can come over for another game of tag.

P.S.  Before getting mad, realize this is a joke.
BVC
+325|6697
We don't really have a name for it here...I remember doing it when I was younger, bloody funny

Driving round egging people on the street after a few beers was also funny, especially when you get a direct hit!
Donald O' Brien
+104|6705
If kids did that to me 17 times, I'd chase them down too.  It'd be friggin' fun, even if I had no intention of doing anything besides scaring them into thinking I'm a 'fucking psycho'.

^^Krauser98, you haven't posted in ages!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard