PRiMACORD
+190|6633|Home of the Escalade Herds
Watching this on 20/20 right now, it's completely fucked up.

Guy calls a McDonalds manager acting as a cop and tells her some customer had their purse stolen and gives a rough description of a small girl as the theif. The manager calls in this employee who is like 16; the voice on the phone tells the manager to search the girl for the purse and then...strip search her. The stupid fucking manager complies with everything. Strips her, puts an apron to cover her, ect ect. I'm going to skip to the disgusting part now. The guy on the phone tells the manager to get her fiance to come and watch the girl while the cops head out to the scene. Keep in mind, 40minutes or so have past on the phone. She says yes and gets her fiance in to watch her. The guy on the phone then gets the fiance to get her nacked, spank her and then have her blow him; which he all complied with.

It went on for like 3 hours.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/

God, i wish i could shoot that fucking cunt bitch manager in the face, as well as her fiance. The url for the article isn't working right now but be sure to check it later, the article name is "Late Shift Leads to Strip Search".

Oh yeah, apparently this has happened a lot over the states, similar results to.

It's fucking insane that people are so god damned stupid, fucking hell.

I'm pissed.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6698|Tampa Bay Florida
damn
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6666|Australia

PRiMACORD wrote:

I'm pissed.
I feel you man, i feel you.

Its a shame that this world is full of such sick freaks. It could have been great.

who wants to riot?
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6768|San Antonio, Texas
Fucking idiots...
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6782|Noizyland

Holy fuck. You think the girl would have protested before the 'strip search' though.
Some people are so wrong it's scary. I would kick that guy's arse so hard that he would spend the rest of his life shiting out his mouth, (if he does't already.)
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6448|A drop house
I don’t condone any action here  but this is so full of shit “Most normal people wouldn’t of run out.” I mean come on when a manager at McDonald's  tells you to get naked so she can strip search you on false claims you walk out simple. What a dumb girl. And if the manger actually thought that that was a real call she need to be smacked in the face with a shovel. As for the spanking guy its obvious that he was enjoying it and should be put in prison for a long time.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6471|meh-land
yeah i watched that, and i couldn't contain my anger

its obvious that stupid manager woman knew what was going on, i think she was in on it too, and the entire interview of hers was a bunch of lies.  The husband was just a horny loser old guy who can't do anything else in life, so he took advantage of a young girl
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6646|Montreal, Qc, Canada
DAMN , i just watched it on the site.... fkn stupid manager i hope we die !!! how the fuck you ruin a 16years old girl life for a fkn phone call??? dont he knew a police officer wouldnt ask to do that.... fkn shit...

did they find who called ????????
commissargizz
+123|6471| Heaven
Oh my God...WTF...Why put this on TV to make this worse for her....
On a lighter note isn't Donna Summers a blank singer???
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6448|A drop house

commissargizz wrote:

On a lighter note isn't Donna Summers a blank singer???
Yep.
https://www.jellydesigns.com/photography/castro-street/DonnaSummers.jpg
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6718|Kangarooland
what is the point of this man, sick shit happens everyday.  Just recently in Oz a group of school kids (blokes, bout 8 of then around 16-18 yrs old) systematically tortured this disabled girl, i think she had pretty severe down syndrome, they have led her out into the bush and then done all sorts of horrible things to her.

watching each other do something.
and then the next one would try and impress the boys with something sicker.
One of the WORST things about this; is that the whole thing was filmed.  then sold.  Alot were sold. 
The boys involved are up on rape and sexual abuse charges among a host of others.

I'm not trying to lessen the impact of the ordeal this poor girl went thru, but to the author, sick shit like this AND worse happens everyday.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6708|MoVal So-Cal
this movie just proves that old people are smarter. The nearly 60 year old man was the only one with a damn brain
BVC
+325|6703
Fucked up.  Thats just plain fucked up.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6629|Gold coast, Aus.
Sick. Fuck.
bobby177
+129|6481|Texas.. getting out asap
It might be too late for me to read but from what I can tell she is not very smart.... a guy on the phone saying he is a cop tells her to get naked and do sexual acts and she does them... am I missing something?
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6698|Tampa Bay Florida
They're not stupid, persay, more like uninformed.  If the girl doesn't know her rights as a citizen, and the dumb managers at McDonalds don't know them either (who could imagine that? /sarcasm) then you get some sick freak pulling this stuff off in a small town where probably nothing ever happens.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6680|Colorado
It's people like this that shouldn't breed.
PRiMACORD

Blehm98 wrote:

its obvious that stupid manager woman knew what was going on, i think she was in on it too, and the entire interview of hers was a bunch of lies.  The husband was just a horny loser old guy who can't do anything else in life, so he took advantage of a young girl
I was thinking the same thing as i was watching it. That fucking cunt, i hope she gets raped with a crowbar and drowns in sperm.

The only 2 people who bought everything the guy on the phone said was that bitch and her fiance.

The girl was fucking stupid to, she blew the guy and had no gun pointed to her head or anything, the fuck? She could have screamed or just plain ran out.

That article was just messed and tbfh, everyone in it needs a good .22 to the head.
PRiMACORD

Spearhead wrote:

They're not stupid, persay, more like uninformed.
No, it's just plain stupid.

If i don't know who the president of my country is, am i uninformed or stupid? The latter...

I see where you're going with that but i don't quite think it applies here.
rob777
It's sexy time!!
+11|6515|toronto canada
some poeple are just complete f'n idiots
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6579|USA

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

I'm pissed.
I feel you man, i feel you.

Its a shame that this world is full of such sick freaks. It could have been great.

who wants to riot?
reminds me of a song

by three days grace "lets start a riot"

while we're at it, lets string this fucker up by his toes and stone his ass dark ages style.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6710|New York
Sure sounds like they were in on it. Looks an aweful lot like some of those voyer vids you see on the internet.

It really wouldnt surprise me if this does end up on the net, the guy on the phone could have been tied into the survailance camera remotely somehow. Seems like he knew exactly where to have her stand right? Hmmmmmm.
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6599|Scarborough Yorkshire England
Is it torture or sexual abuse ??????
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6680|Australia
I think this has been an old story, not saying it isnt relevent or unecessary just that im pretty sure there was a thread on this some time earlier in the year.
Rosse_modest
+76|6784|Antwerp, Flanders
That stuff is years old buddy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard