-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6573|Melbourne, Australia.
Discuss.

Last edited by -[Silver.Inc* (2006-11-23 17:30:27)

Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6642
nope. i hate it. well, i guess it would be okay but my scroll sucks.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6699|67.222.138.85
I hate that thing, never use it. Zeller > Stabilizer > Scope > Gaymores
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6563|USA
k
lobo76
+2|6702
i agree. the 4x is what makes it possible for me to get two inflitrator pins per round. the stabliser is useless, i'd be much better off with APM and RDX equiped.

i regret getting the stabliser unlock. was aiming for zeller, but found the stock good enuff.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6655|under there hayousaidunderwear
Lambert Carbine

Discuss.
Main_E_ak
That sky looks like ground...
+6|6541|UK

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

The 4x scope is the best recon unlock.
Discuss.
That sounds like a freaking exam question.

I would like it better if the zoom reset everytime you unzoomed. Also the RDX is much more useful - kills people/vehicles/consoles/cores

Last edited by Main_E_ak (2006-11-23 17:38:39)

HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6368|Inside the AR Rockets.
If the thing would widen the fog of war, it might be usefull. Most of the time I zoom-aim-shoot within 2 seconds so I dont end up using it. Ever.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6637|Malibu

Main_E_ak wrote:

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

The 4x scope is the best recon unlock.
Discuss.
That sounds like a freaking exam question.

I would like it better if the zoom reset everytime you unzoomed. Also the RDX is much more useful - kills people/vehicles/consoles/cores
Our professor gave us a mid-term exam question like that... Everyone in the class hated him...
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6712|California

Lambert
doc. josh
+48|6537
can u use 4x scope with lambert??? i know u can use stablilizer with it
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6767|Noizyland

No the Lambert dosn't register the 4x.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Contract_Killa
+70|6361|Australia, A.C.T
you can use the stabiliser with the lambert though.
Smoke_Deez
+8|6378
APM or Lambert, toss up for me.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6527|Edmonton Alberta
if it wasnt for the lambert i would basically never use the recon kit
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6698|Antarctica
Gaymores are the most useful recon unlock tbh.
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6754|Internet!
I hate the Scope. I tend to fight at short ranges with my sniper rifle (and die repeatedly due to that fact).

I'd like it more if I could zoom up from like 1x to 2x then 4x with two clicks of the mouse, but instead I have to spin the tarded wheel around a bunch to get to a useful zoom, then spin it back when I'm done.

So I just generally leave it at 1x. Now if you could put it on the Lambert... well, that would be an entirely different story.
lobo76
+2|6702

Kanil wrote:

I hate the Scope. I tend to fight at short ranges with my sniper rifle (and die repeatedly due to that fact).
ermm.. tat's like driving to pick up your mail from your mailbox. and then saying the petrol is expensive.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6573|Melbourne, Australia.
Well ive found that the kills ive got with sniper rifles, and my accuracy has increased immensely since I unlocked this. Before, I couldn't see the enemy head in the scope too well, now I just scroll in a tad and kablammo.

Big help for me, Just ended a round on Berlin with 39-6 as sniper, 6 infiltrator pins.

IMO its very good.
kachunkachunk
+8|6382|Ontario
6? You have me beat by one infiltrator pin. Nice work!

It's satisfying taking off dozens of heads a round.
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6752

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I hate that thing, never use it. Zeller > Stabilizer > Scope > Gaymores
Its people like you who claim supports can outrange snipers. Snipers using the 4x zoom become far supierior to support at range, and using the stabilizer gives you even more range.
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6649|Devil's Perch
The best recon unlocks are the Lambert Carbine, RDX and the APMs.

That is totally IMO of couse, because I don't play the sniper part of Recon class and prefer a more... involved and active role.
Proud member of a dead community.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6725|Oslo, Norway
Claymores...
JohnLeavitt
+16|6435
well the 4x is a cool unlock cause it doesn't take up a slot. i use th zoom + the stabilizer all the time for quick long range kills, my preference, i usually take APM's with me too to cover my rear from those annoying tag collectors lol.

BTW you can pick up APM's that you put down using the "g" key. that way you can move to a new location without leaving ur APM's behind. and or all of you that didn't know, you zoom the scope with the mouse wheel.
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6752

AmbassadorofPain wrote:

The best recon unlocks are the Lambert Carbine, RDX and the APMs.

That is totally IMO of couse, because I don't play the sniper part of Recon class and prefer a more... involved and active role.
Lambert seems a bit pointless to me, as you may as well just use the Voss or Baur.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard