TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6441|Brisbane, Australia

So this isnt like SA, where you end up a trillionare?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

If you guys are getting stuck on Snow Storm and can't shoot up a Strippers Club etc.. I don't wanna see your screens when you have to do later missions.
Remind me of that one, I never remember names.
Before or after Three Leafed Clover?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
Before. It's that mission you do for Elizabetha or w/e where you go to the abandoned hospital
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Before. It's that mission you do for Elizabetha or w/e where you go to the abandoned hospital
Hahahahah. That was so easy.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum

Zimmer wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

I did that mission on my mates 360.

Killed all the crackheads with sniper rifle and AK, then got sort of cornerd upstairs by the drug squad.

Jumped out of a window in desperation, ran to the water edge and jumped.... landed next to a speedboat

Easy as pie!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

FatherTed wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

I did that mission on my mates 360.

Killed all the crackheads with sniper rifle and AK, then got sort of cornerd upstairs by the drug squad.

Jumped out of a window in desperation, ran to the water edge and jumped.... landed next to a speedboat

Easy as pie!
Cover, shoot, launch grenade. Repeat.
Then when I came out against those like 6 cop cars, grenades became my new best friends at that moment.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
I don't even think you could unlock grenades by then... but yeah, wasn't really a hard mission. I didn't even jump out of a window and escape by Boat. I just shot my way out, and then escaped the feds in their own car
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

I don't even think you could unlock grenades by then... but yeah, wasn't really a hard mission. I didn't even jump out of a window and escape by Boat. I just shot my way out, and then escaped the feds in their own car
Nope, but you can find them. First island, up north there are some grenades. Ahhh, the advantages of exploring.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6271
I hate not being able to aim grenades where I want. The free aim just drops them at your feet. Makes them almost useless.

Unless there's something i'm missing.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2008-05-05 09:41:53)

buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6444|Stealth City, UK

Zimmer wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

That was Snowstorm?

Obviously I dont pay much attention to names, but I did that on the first go. Just thought it was one of those easy missions getting you gently into the game.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6607|Greenwood, IN
I'm only 11% done with the game.  I have no touched it in 2 days but I think i'll play a little more tonight. 
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6734|St. Andrews / Oslo

Zimmer wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Nope, but you can find them. First island, up north there are some grenades. Ahhh, the advantages of exploring.
wat.

You get heaps of them for the mission where you have to take out those guys in the cranes, and then kill those drug lords or whatever in the construction site...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

I hate not being able to aim grenades where I want. The free aim just drops them at your feet. Makes them almost useless.

Hold L2, or LT, then throw them with R2, or RT
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6450

Sorry for whoever I invited...I actually meant to invite my friend's cousin  I know the invitations are annoying when you're doing  missions

Last edited by r'Eeee (2008-05-05 13:37:10)

Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

You invited me. I was just running people over at the time so no problem.
G.Cronin
ĆѳŗėFцśюn
+24|6193|Contae Chorcaí | Éire

Jenspm wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

wat.

You get heaps of them for the mission where you have to take out those guys in the cranes, and then kill those drug lords or whatever in the construction site...
ya you get a few from killing the Union workers. On snowstorm i just went round back, up ladder, kill 3 guys get drugs then run to jeep outside, if you do it quick enough, you dont get hit once easy mission
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5976|England

i Spoiler (highlight to read):
killed Spoiler (highlight to read):
playboy instead of Spoiler (highlight to read):
dwayne btw
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland
Lol posted this in the wrong thread:

Just found the best page on the gta in-game internet

www.littlelacysurprisepageant.com
iPwnerrrr
Lets go tazy crazy!
+19|6264
Fuck. I can't get the so-called "game of the year". So fucking gay.
_|_('_')_|_

Who's willing to send me $5?
G.Cronin
ĆѳŗėFцśюn
+24|6193|Contae Chorcaí | Éire

SamTheMan:D wrote:

dwayne btw
I went the other way, got monies but X did'nt want to see me anymore
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

G.Cronin wrote:

dwayne btw
House > Money.
i g
Banned
+876|5866|GA

Zimmer wrote:

G.Cronin wrote:

dwayne btw
House > Money.
well neither is much of use in this game
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6271

bennisboy wrote:

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

I wasn't sure if that worked or not.

However, it definitely does not work when there are enemies about because it locks onto them and then the grenades never go where you want them.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5976|England

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

I wasn't sure if that worked or not.

However, it definitely does not work when there are enemies about because it locks onto them and then the grenades never go where you want them.
put it half way in not all the way for free aim

the button i mean
kptk92
u
+972|6410|tc_london

put it half way in not all the way

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard