SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5975|England

r'Eeee wrote:

SamTheMan:D wrote:

lol amazon gone up to £42 i saved £7 go me
Same, but actually, it says "Currently unavailable", and the £41 is from other sellers. The 360 version, still priced at £35, which means it's not selling
haha
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6271
I preordered the game today . Finally. I also bought a new graphics card (For £55 *cheapskate*)

I got GTA IV for £35 off amazon funnily enough.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2008-04-07 15:02:59)

GR34
+215|6546|ALBERTA> CANADA

Poseidon wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Who here, that is getting it, will be playing it in HD?

I know I won't be.
I am. I'm actually getting a 36" 1080p TV for my 16th birthday which is on the 17th.  That, coupled with this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a … 6874103073

And I'll be set.

Let's do math!

http://c1.neweggimages.com/NeweggImage/ … 108-09.jpg

+

http://c1.neweggimages.com/NeweggImage/ … 073-02.jpg

+

http://www.gta4.ws/wp-content/uploads/2 … _cover.jpg

=

yo dog thats the same shiz i am getting on the 9th except my TV is 32"
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6604|Philadelphia, PA
shadowkila
+26|6411|Canada

kptk92 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

LOL, like I'd actually even bother buying that weird looking POS. The controller looks like shit and is too small for most people's hands.

PS3 blows.

Cry.
no
U
no u
Have fun sending your POS back to get repaired when GTA's out bud.

Last edited by shadowkila (2008-04-07 19:49:18)

HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5962|Washington DC

Poseidon wrote:

I am. I'm actually getting a 36" 1080p TV for my 16th birthday which is on the 17th
Give me one good reason not to rob your house
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

shadowkila wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

no
U
no u
Oh wow, that's funny. I've had my 360 since December '06 and it's still not broken nor has it ever given me 1 problem.

Yeah. That's right. Now GTFO.
shadowkila
+26|6411|Canada

Poseidon wrote:

shadowkila wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

no u
Oh wow, that's funny. I've had my 360 since December '06 and it's still not broken nor has it ever given me 1 problem.

Give it time...there POS ticking time bombs!,and i hope you're as fortunate to have it break on you right before GTA comes out.

Oh and.....

How does it feel taking it up the ass from microsoft?!
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

shadowkila wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

shadowkila wrote:

Give it time...there POS ticking time bombs!,and i hope you're as fortunate to have it break on you right before GTA comes out.

Oh and.....

Wow, someone's cynical. Do us a favor - hang yourself. Goddamn PS3 fanboys infecting the world, I tell you.

...how does it feel to be taking it up the ass, no lube, dry, from Sony? You certainly must...considering that's how badly you feel the need to defend your holier than thou PS3.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-04-07 21:05:10)

K3rt6699
+70|6369
Someone tell me what started the argument about the xbox360 Vs PS3, cause I find it very retarded. It's all about taste, if someone wants to buy this brand of coffee, and I want to buy that kind of coffee, then so be it. I'm not gonna go and insult the person and say his/her coffee is s*it.

btw I'm a new xbox360 owner, so I'll be getting gta 4 on that.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6454|The Twilight Zone
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6271

shadowkila wrote:

Oh and.....

Good God just shut up already.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

K3rt6699 wrote:

Someone tell me what started the argument about the xbox360 Vs PS3, cause I find it very retarded. It's all about taste, if someone wants to buy this brand of coffee, and I want to buy that kind of coffee, then so be it. I'm not gonna go and insult the person and say his/her coffee is s*it.

btw I'm a new xbox360 owner, so I'll be getting gta 4 on that.
Thank you! It's all about taste, and being an owner of Sony consoles almost all my life up to the 360, for someone to blast me for having a 360 is assinine and pointless. I'm not getting a PS3 and don't plan to anytime soon.

But this thread is NOT about console wars, so let's try to keep that out of here.
kptk92
u
+972|6409|tc_london
GTA SUCKS!!!!

/runs
teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6382|Bromley, London

kptk92 wrote:

GTA SUCKS!!!!

/runs
BAN PLEASE
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys
hillary will try to ban it
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6449

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Too late, it's already passed the certifications, and it got 17 in the US and 18 in the UK.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
oh well

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

She probably already did (try to). She fucks Jack Thompson on the side.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

So I'm obviously gonna get this game, but should I risk getting to the shops on release day or pre-order and risk it not coming on time?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Toilet Sex wrote:

So I'm obviously gonna get this game, but should I risk getting to the shops on release day or pre-order and risk it not coming on time?
http://www.gtagaming.com/gtagaming/news … php?i=1262

Pre-order. ASAP.

No idea if you're in the UK or not, but even if you're in America, pre-order it. Don't risk it.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6271
I was a bit bummed about that. I was on the GAME site the day before that message appeared, and decided to give it another day. And then there it was. They "We cannot guarantee delivery on the day of release for orders placed on or after the 7th of April". Balls.

So i got it off Amazon. I dunno if they'll send it out for the 29th, and even if they were, I got free shipping so i'll probably have to wait a bit anyway.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6743|FUCK UBISOFT

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

I was a bit bummed about that. I was on the GAME site the day before that message appeared, and decided to give it another day. And then there it was. They "We cannot guarantee delivery on the day of release for orders placed on or after the 7th of April". Balls.

So i got it off Amazon. I dunno if they'll send it out for the 29th, and even if they were, I got free shipping so i'll probably have to wait a bit anyway.
amazon preorder sucks.

tried to get rock band and they canceled it like 3 days after it was supposed to come.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6786|Anaheim, CA

heggs wrote:

The talk radio sections were so great that I'd just park my car so I could listen to the entire show until it started again, so funny.
WIN

Talk radio was the best.  Clothes Lazlow!  I'm not wearing them.  And there's nothing you can do!
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

GuliblGuy wrote:

heggs wrote:

The talk radio sections were so great that I'd just park my car so I could listen to the entire show until it started again, so funny.
WIN

Talk radio was the best.  Clothes Lazlow!  I'm not wearing them.  And there's nothing you can do!
Gardening with Maurice in San Andreas was fkn'

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard