CreepingDeath
+1|6744
IlIlIlIlIl wrote:
im from the Netherlands to...
and if you dont know what the netherlands is AMSTERDAM its where you can buy legal Drugs and where hookers are allowed

Does AMSTERDAM have a high crime rate . .? Even though drugs are legal . . .

Is AMSTERDAM's hookers diesesed infested or are they clean and checkout each month week?
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6719|The Netherlands
Allright drugs aint legal over here dude. Let me explain, hard drugs are illigal but you are allowed to buy 5 grams of cannabis max for home use at so called "coffeeshops".

About the crime rate in amsterdam, i think there has been about 25 homicides in the last couple of years in amsterdam and most of them are "heavy" criminals shooting other criminals. Btw i know alot of ppl that smoke pot and they have good jobs and go to the university etc. Since canabis isnt very expencive over here compared to the us, i dont think i ve ever heard of a cannabis related crime. Sure there's junkies over here that are addicted to hard drugs and these are the guys that are breaking into your car for your radio and stuff like that. But we have good methadon programs for these ppl to reduce crime. Amsterdam is a place for all pickpockets from all over europe to get together and and rob ignorant tourists so i d say thats prob the only thing you have to worry about when you visit our capital.

Allthough i got my tattoo's in the red light district in amsterdam, i never went to a hooker in my life so i cant tell you anything about that.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-01-06 14:34:24)

Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6745|Houston, TX
Someone get Sgt. Ghost on this topic, I'm sure he'd have at least a quarter's worth to put in on this subject.

KJ
RDMC_old
+0|6736|Almere, Holland

CreepingDeath wrote:

IlIlIlIlIl wrote:
and if you dont know what the netherlands is AMSTERDAM its where you can buy legal Drugs and where hookers are allowed

Is AMSTERDAM's hookers diesesed infested or are they clean and checkout each month week?
LOL! i live in the Netherlands but cant tell you anything about the crime rate and such in it.. I know that Sofdrugs are legal and Harddrugs are Illegal, but yeah i am 15 so cant tell ya anything about the hookers! lol
RDMC_old
+0|6736|Almere, Holland

CreepingDeath wrote:

IlIlIlIlIl wrote:

you cant compare Amsterdam to the US then u have to say what's Amsterdam compared to New York, or an other city
Herbmaster007
+-4|6742
All the hookers I've experienced in my trips to the Dam have been top notch, no cock snot either.  So pretty clean from own experiences.  The weeds great too.  Just take it easy on the mushrooms if you dare to try them. 
GSty
+0|6688
I life in Germany near the nederlands and it takes me about 10 min.

AND I LOVE THE NEDERLANDS!!!!

Natuurlijk spreek ik een beetje nederlands.
dodge_this(fr)
Raving Rabbit
+26|6689|The Hague, Netherlands
Netherlands is a very great country
I'm french and I live in the Netherlands (The Hague) and I prefer this country to France (not for drugs )
Mr_Spork
+2|6741
Amsterdam reminds me of cannabis cake and clogs.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6782|The Hague, Holland

Kung Jew wrote:

Someone get Sgt. Ghost on this topic, I'm sure he'd have at least a quarter's worth to put in on this subject.

KJ
Well here I am

I agree on General-Echo, everything he said is most likely true.
Its pretty easy to get weed here, I live in The Hague and a weed shop is just around the corner lol.
Hell its so easy to get weed.. You can actually ask people on the street to get some weed for you (if your not old enough to get it yourself). Did it a couple of times, ppl are really friendly here lol .
As for hookers, I DO think they are a lot cleaner then the average street ho in New York.
But what should I know, im only 16.

I suggest you all come by and see for your selfs
Weed is on me!
Speelbal
+146|6752|Netherlands
Damn you guys. The stereotype dutchman is wearing boots, smokes pot, visits ho's and sniffs tulips? There is more to this country than just that. The difference between the US and Amsterdam is size. The difference between the US and the Netherlands is quite large.
In the US, people have a very different opionion about almost anything. The dutch are way more progressive for instance. It is a fact that Americans are conservative in their thinking. Maybe not the youth, but most people are. They're afraid of terrorism and visit god's house more and more. Here, we like to use our minds. Our common sense. We try to work it out and find a good solution. Altough we do this, we can't seem to get rid of the "cut back policy". The Netherlands, especially the politicians, are stubarn and want to stick to their priorities. In the US however you guys are more flexible.

But I won't bore you with stuff like this, you want to know about weed, girls, sex, schools, jobs, things that are closer to you. I couldn't agree more, cause this suff bores me too.

An explanation:

Since the 16th century we have an attitude of tollerance. Coffeeshops are legal, but they have to maintain 'borders'. They can't import more weed than allowed. Mostly, they do import more, but we say : "shite, let 'em, we have better things to do."

I don't know about the American girls, but I think their more 'easy'. They think dutch men are boring, but well educated and open-minded. Seems we don't understand passion, romance and excitment.

Look at this website and be amazed: http://americangirlsareeasy.com/book/dutch_men.shtml Most things are plane horseshit. It's true we use a bicycle... much. But so does Japan, and their ecomnoy is flurishing. Trying to be punctual. Nah, not in particulary.
Dutch theft. Mostly bycicles. We have a lot, true, that's why.

"Although a Dutch boy won't purposely make you feel bad for being ignorant about his country, feeling bad is inevitable. You'll be intimidated by his perfect English and knowledge about politics. Do you know who the senators from Ohio are? He does. Dutch boys know everything. "

BULL - SHIT!

"Dutch girls are just as nice and ordinary as Dutch boys. Boring and boring don't mix, so the girls are probably out looking for some French guy to blow smoke in their face or some German guy to tell them something isn't possible. So if you're after that Dutch stud, don't worry about any Dutch girls. They're not competing."

BULL - SHIT

"When you're ready to leave him, you're going to break his nice, little heart. Be gentle and remember you're ruining him for life."

I hate the bitch who wrote this shit.

More insight? Go to the Netherlands!

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

Kung Jew wrote:

KJ
Well here I am

I agree on General-Echo, everything he said is most likely true.
Its pretty easy to get weed here, I live in The Hague and a weed shop is just around the corner lol.
Hell its so easy to get weed.. You can actually ask people on the street to get some weed for you (if your not old enough to get it yourself). Did it a couple of times, ppl are really friendly here lol .
As for hookers, I DO think they are a lot cleaner then the average street ho in New York.
But what should I know, im only 16.

I suggest you all come by and see for your selfs
Weed is on me!
Jij bent zeker rijk.

Last edited by Speelbal (2006-01-06 09:24:36)

=L&L=The Old Firm
+3|6761|The Netherlands The Hague
Amsterdam SUCKS big time, its a goddamn tourist city nothing else.
Just give me The Hague any day over this worthless Amsterdam.
This flame might have to do with my personal grudges against amsterdammers and Ajax
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp

=L&L=The Old Firm wrote:

This flame might have to do with my personal grudges against amsterdammers and Ajax
The Hague Owns Indeed ^^

Speelbal wrote:

Jij bent zeker rijk.
Connecties mijn vriend
Rosse_modest
+76|6776|Antwerp, Flanders
Can anyone tell me what Amsterdam, Dutch drugs policies and crime rates have to do with BF2 chatter?
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6745|Houston, TX
Not much.  Admin/mod move to Not BF2 not BF2SF please?
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6738|The Hague, Netherlands

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

=L&L=The Old Firm wrote:

The Hague Owns Indeed ^^

Speelbal wrote:

Jij bent zeker rijk.
Connecties mijn vriend
Is it me or can we start a The Hague Club around here ?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6709|Wilmington, DE, US
Don't you guys have a ton of Morrocans running around too?
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp

Ikarti wrote:

Don't you guys have a ton of Morrocans running around too?
My focking god yeh ¬.¬
If anybody has a spare Nuke..

-=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| wrote:

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

=L&L=The Old Firm wrote:

The Hague Owns Indeed ^^

Speelbal wrote:

Jij bent zeker rijk.
Connecties mijn vriend
Is it me or can we start a The Hague Club around here ?
What part of The Hague do you live? Bezuidenhout/Mariahoeve here..
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6738|The Hague, Netherlands

Hahahahaha lol, mariahoeve here :p old granny neighbourhood, you see allot of grannies with low riders going  !
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
chitlin
Banned
+36|6762
In the US, people have a very different opionion about almost anything. The dutch are way more progressive for instance. It is a fact that Americans are conservative in their thinking. Maybe not the youth, but most people are. They're afraid of terrorism and visit god's house more and more. Here, we like to use our minds. Our common sense. We try to work it out and find a good solution.
hey dude youre an asshole ... and you dont know shit about america
Speelbal
+146|6752|Netherlands
I don't live in The Hague. Den Haag, I prefer.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6762
here let me explain the political process here since i can only assume you think  america is a christian conservative nation becuase you watch tv and see bush is pres and got re-elected and think were all like that..

firstly right wing conservatives play a much more proactive role in thier political process whereas liberals think they are both assholes and votes for someone like ralph nader or ross perot ..or dont vote at all .. the democrats are left with thier base who just arent as fervent about getting thier ideals represented in washington as right wingers..

bush didnt even win the first election and he barely won the second .. hardly a concensus .. and if you notice hes not particularly popular over here lately and would have never been reelected had we not had a conflict in iraq..

i would wager that cities like los angeles, san francisco, new york, las vegas etc .. are as liberal if not moreso than any city the netherlands ... california has medicinal marijuana and las vegas has legalized prostituion

It is a fact that Americans are conservative in their thinking.
dont gereralize because thats not a fact .. its an opinion .. im pretty liberal thinking and i live in america ..and know many others that are liberal thinking

They're afraid of terrorism and visit god's house more and more
dont gereralize because thats not a fact. im not scared of any terrorists and i goto church on easter and christmas becuase i haev to. we have every religion out here ...

Here, we like to use our minds. Our common sense.
why not just say were all stupid ? thats exactly what youre saying ..america is the most educated nation on earth .. and we contribute more to medicine and science than the entire world combined and probably 10 thousand times more than the netherlands do .. so we use our minds here, thats a total assholish statement.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6762
just did some quick research
per capita people who attended college
united states 29% = 85,600,000 *thats more than 5 times your entire population* =p
netherlands 22% = 3,600,000

next closest to america is japan
japan 20% = 25,480,000

but canada has a slightly higher per capita than japan
canada 21% = 6,888,000
Adonlude
+2|6779
I am an American in California and I am super right wing conservative when anyone is talking about taking my money away and giving it to the poor or giving anything extra to minorities and foreigners in my country. Im a left wing liberal when it comes to sex, drugs, and rock and roll! Amsterdam is fun, been there twice. Smoked at the Grasshopper but no hookers for me.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

netherlands > US, coming from an American who has never been there

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard