sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|5658
what ever happened to Thomas Morgan?  I used to see him around here, but ever since last night around 7:30, I haven't seen him...
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6017|Reisterstown, MD

sexecuti0ner wrote:

what ever happened to Thomas Morgan?  I used to see him around here, but ever since last night around 7:30, I haven't seen him...
Are you kidding or are u sincere with not knowing what happened to him?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|5715|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

sexecuti0ner wrote:

what ever happened to Thomas Morgan?  I used to see him around here, but ever since last night around 7:30, I haven't seen him...
lolololololololo
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|5658

killer21 wrote:

sexecuti0ner wrote:

what ever happened to Thomas Morgan?  I used to see him around here, but ever since last night around 7:30, I haven't seen him...
Are you kidding or are u sincere with not knowing what happened to him?
I know what happened to him, I just thought it would be funny to see his name on the list in the OP.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+790|6110|United States of America

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

Whatever happened to Cyborg-Ninja?
last post: 3 hours, 7 minutes ago


nothing apparently.
Bah, I haven't seen him a lot lately then and I'm too incompetent to figure or remember his exact username to find posts
kptk92
u
+972|5834|tc_london
ThomasMorgan, where the fuck are you?
David.P
Banned
+649|5700
Lotta drool, And Major Spittle. I miss my Islamo-Hating Buddies laying the smackdown on these hippie bitches.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|5715|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

What about WarpaQ

THAT'S A LOAD OF MALARKIKARKIRIKIKIKIKIKIKI
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6075|Washington DC

David.P wrote:

Lotta drool, And Major Spittle. I miss my Islamo-Hating Buddies laying the smackdown on these hippie bitches.
Posted 5 hours ago ... this thread is about members who have gone AWOL, not to the bathroom.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|5748|Orrstrayleea
lol, do a write-up on pSH
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6075|Washington DC

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

lol, do a write-up on pSH
After the mods spent considerable time attempting to clean up a spam mess with multiple temp bans, he decides to join in the "fun."  Not much to add to this post:  http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 5#p1959415

A few days afterward, he tries to sneak back into the forum, gets discovered, and ends up calling the moderators "complete dicks" and having "sand in their vagina."

Disregard for the forum rules and disrespect for the moderators are good ways to go from member to memory.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|5715|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

cowami wrote:

What about WarpaQ

THAT'S A LOAD OF MALARKIKARKIRIKIKIKIKIKIKI
Also, who was that "cryptofcolumbus" person?
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6075|Washington DC

cowami wrote:

cowami wrote:

What about WarpaQ

THAT'S A LOAD OF MALARKIKARKIRIKIKIKIKIKIKI
Also, who was that "cryptofcolumbus" person?
If interested in warpaq, then use Google ... really, this thread is for serious inquiries about BF2s members, and not random jerks who come on here to spam
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|5952|Milkystania, yurop

Magpie wrote:

Magpie wrote:

Krauser98
whaeva happen to krauser98
chittydog
less busy
+586|6261|Kubra, Damn it!

_-_911_-_180891
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6075|Washington DC

chittydog wrote:

_-_911_-_180891
A member who hasn't posted in the last 24 hours is not applicable to this thread:
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 6#p1996716
kylef
Gone
+1,352|5919|N. Ireland

OrangeHound wrote:

chittydog wrote:

_-_911_-_180891
A member who hasn't posted in the last 24 hours is not applicable to this thread:
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 6#p1996716


I was leetkyle...but then I got a name change (thanks!)
jord
Member
+2,382|6104|The North, beyond the wall.
Can I say Usmarine again without getting another AWM?
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|5837|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
BigmacK.
Phrozenbot
Member
+632|6041|do not disturb

The URL to THA links to PuckMercury. http://forums.bf2s.com/profile.php?id=4605 <- correct link
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6119|Brunei Darussalam

SplinterStrike wrote:

BigmacK.
He's taking a timeout, mostly studies.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|5955|Global Command

OrangeHound wrote:

David.P wrote:

Lotta drool, And Major Spittle. I miss my Islamo-Hating Buddies laying the smackdown on these hippie bitches.
Posted 5 hours ago ... this thread is about members who have gone AWOL, not to the bathroom.
ok, how about now?

What'd he do this time?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|5715|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

I missed it, what happened to ig, and is it permanent?
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6075|Washington DC

cowami wrote:

I missed it, what happened to ig, and is it permanent?
Odd.  No moderator chatter on the subject ... but, apparently the coroner said that he overdosed on massive consumption of  "wat" and "no u".

Here is the suicide note:  http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 9#p2010349
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|5807|the land of bourbon

OrangeHound wrote:

cowami wrote:

I missed it, what happened to ig, and is it permanent?
Odd.  No moderator chatter on the subject ... but, apparently the coroner said that he overdosed on massive consumption of  "wat" and "no u".

Here is the suicide note:  http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 9#p2010349

cowami wrote:

is it permanent?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2022 Jeff Minard